Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

It becomes one of the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of possible combinations for six Lego bricks. Don't ask how the sixth one appeared.I shove in Turaga Nuju.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Out comes a new Hero Factory set. And a random minifigure.In goes Vezon. Wearing an Olmak.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Out comes a Tahtorak the size of Mata Nui. Which also wrecks the pool.In goes whatever made Zyglak.

Out comes a 14k golden Vahi. With an entire choir of angels singing in the background.In goes a Twilight Blade.

Tahu riding a pegasus on a bolt of lighting, exploads from under the surface of the pool.He begains playing a heavy metal guitar solo with a ukulele.The epicness causes 1336.9 matoran, and 9001 rahi to fall into te pool.(I am in a really weird mood right now.)

Edited by Takaru 1111

Out come 5 Matoran who have a vague sense they were "rounded up," the front half of several Muaka, and a Gavla driven completely out of her mind.

SOMEHOW, I become Meta Nuva....Wait a second.While you're all pondering that paradox, I shove TNT and DJ Vezon's turntables into the pool out of some twisted desire for "revenge."

I wonder where that post went too... (probably deleted because I'm not Bionicle :P) ...Now I have a nonsensical double post...Anyways, out comes a very confused Takua (the first Matoran)... who proceeds to run into a wall and fall back into the pool.

Edited by Meta-Mind