Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

Out comes regular Vezon.There now being two Vezons(see last page), they fight and tumble into the pool.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Out comes an Iruini-bot toa.Out of the olmak's portal, an alternate dimension Mata Nui robot comes out, thinks Iruini-bot's an imposter, and shoves him in.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

You know what would happen if the Vahi was destroyed because of this, right?Out comes the legendary Toa of Time!He reverses time to before the Iruini-bot's existence to when I through in that seven-foot tall Iruini statue, where he stopped me, and had me throw in a cookie instead.EDIT: Must have posted at the same time as you. Sorry.To bad my idea's wasted now.:(

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Out comes a lego cookiezilla!Using it's massive claws, it hurls the legendary Toa of Cookies into the pool!

metroid.gif

Out comes a Golden Cookie, which I put on display in my house.In goes my Mctoran(all four of them).

metroid.gif

Out comes a noble Miru(did I get the pattern right)?In goes a toa stone.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Out comes a noble Seletu(let me guess. All the kanohi that haven't had their masks as a noble version in a set before?).In goes a noble Volitak.

metroid.gif

EDIT: You ninjas.Out comes a Laptop Nuva.Let's see... in goes a Noble Pekhui.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Out comes a noble version of the mask of growth.A tahtorak trips and falls into the pool.

metroid.gif

Out comes a Tahtorak unfortunately stumbling and falling headlong into the silvery pool. :PIn goes a Noble Calix.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Out comes a Noble Olmak and a Noble Pakari.In go the silver krana-kal(the ones that generate the shield).

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Out comes a platinum Kanohi Hau. :OMG:In goes a Noble Mask of Possibilities.