Beat Up the Toa

Well all that rping is very nice, but not enough to help against ill defined superpowers. I decide to get serious and use the ability to set things back to zero to render all your counters null and void and punch you into oblivion. Then I use said null and void powers to void your death but not what killed you, sticking you in an infinite death loop.

Got him to the infinity.

How can Pac-Man be real if our eyes aren't real?

Got 'em!

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I throw the crashed universe into a singularity of multiverses.

I believe I just one-upped you, so thus I got you.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Using my last breath, I reset the universe, and we are all erased.

I got us all.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I am the first being to arise from the ashes of the Old Universe and claim dominion over a good third of it. The rest is yours, my friends. I capture Imrukii and keep him as my slave in stasis.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Me and my posse break out and go back in time, then the plot of power rangers time force basically happens. The current incarnations of TSM and Gunhaver get erased from the timeline. Naota erases his memories of the past timeline and I return to jail as a  repentant good guy.

I got ... erm I forgot.

The Gunhaver is not so easily erased from the timelime. I am the ruler of a third of our universe at this point and I don't think anyone here would sit idly by as you jump back through time, Noob. I smash the electric chair against your head.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I throw the mask back into the right game and hang my head in shame.

Got myself.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It wasn't my intention to disgust others.

Disappointed 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg