Beat Up the Toa

I manifest gills, thus letting me breathe in the flood.

*catch phrase*

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Your powers don't scare me. For I control time and am allies to the Mother earth. With these connectives, I summon my Idols and the forces of Existance to smite you away, and you are locked away deep within the vaults of death. Never to be reborn, never to return from your egomaniac like ways and false manipulation over nature and the universe.

I got him.

Oh, sorry. That was for TIN.

But you too are locked away, however I left the key in your death cell. Now the only way for you to get back is to find the exit in this ever blind hallway.

I got him too.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Before the Solar System's gravitational pull becomes wonky, I put the planet back and send you careening into the depths of a black hole.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

But I dodge at just the precise moment and watch your body quite literally explode on a nearby asteroid.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I further the case from beyond the grave by using my ghost as evidence. But, you are accused of murdering me instead.

Got 'em for life!

t5pQDlO.jpg

You killed a dead man who you made dead? What a strange creature you are.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

A ghost in the code cannot be stopped. Here I am, Naota, and here I will remain.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg