Deja Vu In Bionicle Pieces?

Well, the Chronicler's Staff is supposed to look like the Staff of Light. If I'm not mistaken, the Staff of Light was transformed from the Chronicler's Staff.But, yeah, I noticed. Another one I particularly like is an Av-Matoran limb that looks like a Vahki Leg. Pretty neat, if you ask me.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Well, the Chronicler's Staff is supposed to look like the Staff of Light. If I'm not mistaken, the Staff of Light was transformed from the Chronicler's Staff.

It was actually a Kohlii stick. I like how Vahki Zadakh's staffs of deception appear to have Gali's sea hooks on the end of them.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

actually some hero factory pisces remind me a bionicle partslike for example the jetbug jaww piece an the mahritoran swword/daggeran a feww others

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Inika torsos remind me of Inika torsos. :PBut seriously, I've noticed those kinds of intentional similarities and it's always cool. Like how the Kualsi looks like a Vahi head, or the aforementioned Makuta's staff thing. It's a nice touch.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Every once and awhile, yes.

How about the Toa Mata foot making a return in 2008 after last being used in 2004? I wish they'd do the same with Rahkshi feet.

The Rahkshi feet I remember were used on Carapar for his feet, if I recall. And they were on one of the Stars sets, were they not? So, a return to 2002 to 2007/2010 isn't too bad, I guess.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

How about the Toa Mata foot making a return in 2008 after last being used in 2004? I wish they'd do the same with Rahkshi feet.

The Rahkshi feet I remember were used on Carapar for his feet, if I recall. And they were on one of the Stars sets, were they not? So, a return to 2002 to 2007/2010 isn't too bad, I guess.
No they weren't, else I'd've known for sure.As for Carapar, I did know about that. Sadly, without grey Rahkshi heads and backs, I can't use them (but that's another story). :( Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

No they weren't, else I'd've known for sure.As for Carapar, I did know about that. Sadly, without grey Rahkshi heads and backs, I can't use them (but that's another story). :(
After Carapar there were also Rahkshi feet on Toa Mahri Kongu in Earth Green (Metru Green). Earth Green Rahkshi backs do exist (in a Vikings set), as do Earth Green Rahkshi heads (in Rahaga Iruini). ;)Anyway, I love when older parts are referenced in newer part designs as it helps to establish stylistic consistency. This was good for both MOCing and drawing, as stylistic consistency can really tie a design together even if it uses several very different parts.

The "frog-feet" from that originated on the Piraka; the center of them resembles the Gahlok-Kal's shield, I noticed.Also, (may have been mentioned already) Maxilos' helmet resembles a Kanohi Hau.There are so many others I've noticed, but I don't have access to my sets at the moment.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

No they weren't, else I'd've known for sure.As for Carapar, I did know about that. Sadly, without grey Rahkshi heads and backs, I can't use them (but that's another story). :(
After Carapar there were also Rahkshi feet on Toa Mahri Kongu in Earth Green (Metru Green). Earth Green Rahkshi backs do exist (in a Vikings set), as do Earth Green Rahkshi heads (in Rahaga Iruini). ;)
I know. :)The problem here is that Emerald-coloured Rahkshi don't exist in the story. If they did I'd make one for sure!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!