Cards Against BZPower

Makuta Luroka

I intend to host a BZPower-themed Cards Against Humanity game on Thursday and Friday. Warning: It will most likely contain objectionable content. I am posting this topic to spread the word. It will run from 9 AM EST to 5 PM EST Thursday and 9AM EST to ~4PM EST Friday. Post in topic, follow, whatever if you're interested. I will post the link here when I start it up.

bBhcfWO.png

Do you actually have a deck in mind for it? I know there are a few bionicle ones out there. Also will definitely try to attend.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... the bzp mafia one should be interesting.

Just looked through the mafia one, my one suggestion would be to remove the periods from each of the white cards.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The game is up!

Hold on!

You are about to click a link to a game that is notorious for content that is inappropriate for BZPower. By clicking on this link, you agree that neither I nor BZPower is to be held responsible, should you find anything to be offensive.

Click here if you agree to the terms stated above.

The password is BZPower

Edited by Godhead Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

You guys need some idea's for cards? I have a few floating around in my head  :evil:

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Welcome back everybody!

I will warn you again:

You are about to click a link to a game that is notorious for content that is inappropriate for BZPower. By clicking on this link, you agree that neither I nor BZPower is to be held responsible, should you find anything to be offensive.

Click here if you agree to the terms stated above.

Password is once again BZPower

bBhcfWO.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...