Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Wow, Gavla. Just wow. The difference between quality of where you were when you first came on to what you are now is absolutely amazing. Not only have you achieved success in the comic industry, but you've also included a cast of characters that have deep personalities, stories behind each, and a true heart. I'm amazed, happy, and interested all at the same time.Keep up the good work,Kodrak

not autistic

Gav, What is Sika dressed as in his Halloween Costume?

Again, Sika is a woman. Anyone with that torso is female. As for what, I dunno. Maybe some sort of Knight of PSI.

I do believe that is a Keyblade I see there. I can't figure out who it is though. It's probably just because I'm not as up into the newer games or something.I agree though. Imagination doesn't have an age restriction.J-K out.

It's just a sword, the reason it sort of looks like a Keyblade is because it's designed after a pirate sword. The cutlass, I think.She was meant to be a pirate in the Halloween comic, but I couldn't get it right. Since her type of Matoran in the canon storyline are Gold and Blue, yet I have her as white and light blue, I based the costume colors off the canon's colors.^That sounds awkward to me.

lovewarconga2.png

Two things-I do not consider myself to be in the comics. The very thought of "being" in them disgusts me.Second thing-Yes, Cahli is always trying to kill him. It's sort of like her greatest challenge. Back in one of the first sagas I showed that Cahli was hired to kill him. This was in a sense her very first contract job.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

I don't know.Actually, TBL made the Toaster Bots. Tapika did work on them too. Both had their own Toaster Bot characters.. named Toaster.People seem to think I made TBL's Toaster and the Toaster Bots. I didn't, he did.Edit: Even with Maj going bonkers I still plan for a comic to be put out for today and yesterday. So expect them later.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png