Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I dare you to get through all of Past Sins without tearing up once. I am utterly convinced it is physically impossible to do so. :P That, or I'm just a giant crybaby. Which I'm okay with, strangely enough.

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I dare you to get through all of Past Sins without tearing up once. I am utterly convinced it is physically impossible to do so. :P That, or I'm just a giant crybaby. Which I'm okay with, strangely enough.

I myself see the ability to cry as a virtue. It proves you have a soul :P. Edited by Knight of Kaos

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

I myself see the ability to cry as a virtue. It proves you have a soul :P.
I have no soul.xP

Is Past Sins a horror fanfic? If it is, I'm staying away from it. XD

Oh heck no. It's more of an adventure story, with some coming-of-age and emotional stuff. Parts of it are dark, but it never strays into "horror" territory. More than anything else perhaps, it's a good character study.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I must get myself a MLP t-shirt. Wear it at school. Bear the hate.

I'm getting one for college to try and worm out the bronies. I know the exist, I saw one guy walking around in a Rainbow Dash shirt. Which apparently he wears frequently. I have to befriend this guy.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I must get myself a MLP t-shirt. Wear it at school. Bear the hate.

*Puts on sunglasses* BARE THE HAY-T.(lolstolenpun) YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! My god, such confused people on the last page. Never mind that, though. I haz question for whole topic: What age range do you all think the Mane six are in? Teens? Twenties? Personally, I think late-mid teens, they're all just mature enough to be that old, yet don't seem to be any older than that. Opinions, if you please. *Holds out shabby Derby for said thoughts* -Skar

Is Past Sins a horror fanfic? If it is, I'm staying away from it. XD

From what I've heard, it's about nightmare moon thing.

Basically, a cult tries reviving Nightmare Moon through an ancient spell, the pieces of her armor, and Twi's blood for a reason I can't remember, but Celestia intervenes and the spell is left half-finished. Twi has to go back to the place where the spell was being cast because her saddlebags got left behind and finds the result of the spell, an alicorn filly with NMM's eyes. Twi can't resist the d'awww and takes her in, eventually becoming her adoptive mother, while the cult finds out that their spell worked to an extent and plot to steal her back to finish what they started.
19704_s.gif

. I haz question for whole topic: What age range do you all think the Mane six are in? Teens? Twenties? Personally, I think late-mid teens, they're all just mature enough to be that old, yet don't seem to be any older than that. Opinions, if you please. *Holds out shabby Derby for said thoughts* -Skar

That's about what think. :)

My guess is that, if they were aging the way humans do: Rarity and Applejack are 23 (mature, have their own stable careers)Twilight Sparkle is 21 (mature, yet still a student)Fluttershy is 19 (still unsure of the world)Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are 18 (kind of immature) In the episode with Gilda, Fluttershy is said to be a year older than Pinkie Pie. Although, the average horse only lives to be 25-30. Wonder how old Granny Smith it!

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!