Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Link I want! I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want. I wanna wrap myself in Twi!

I wanna wrap myself in Rarity!

I think I'd prefer a Fluttershy blanket. XD And the size wouldn't matter. I'd wear it as a cape when it's chilly out and creep out the neighborhood. Hide yo mares, hide yo foals. ^^

I know what I'm doing for Halloween now. :P

I'd rather have a T-shirt, than a blanket, though Like this one

Even though it's not Rarity, I would wear that in a heartbeat (especially since I use the "20% cooler" quote on an almost daily basis. :P)

I can't believe I still have to wait two more weeks until the next episode. Good news is that Rarity and Sweetie Belle will be the stars of the show (For Rarity fans, that is). Bad news is, two weeks. Out of all the things Hasbro could do to us, This is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.

Darn it! I even pre-bowled so I could watch the livestream today. :(

Eh.. I don't care for the CMC. And I found an ask Rarity tumblr! :PAnd apparently people thought she was sweetie bell's mother. o.0

Well, given that she's always appeared as one of the older ponies to me (I blame the glasses she wears when working :P) I'm not too surprised. Still weird though. Also, my favorite CMC is a tossup between Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom (I like Apple Bloom a little more though.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Eh.. I don't care for the CMC. And I found an ask Rarity ######! :PAnd apparently people thought she was sweetie bell's mother. o.0

There are 7 of them, 5 not including the grimdark ones, and 4 not counting Rarity being dragged to her destiny. I have 51 of those on my bookmarks... Octavia, 3 Rarities, 2 Pips, 6 Twis (including one that's a doctor in Canterlot, and an insane one and a therapist one from Lesson Zero), a very... interesting Trixie one, 3 Pinkie Pies including the grimdark one, 1 with Inky, Blinky, and Pinkie, one with Surprise, Pinkie, and a not-grimdark Pinkamena, Flutterpie, 2 Scootaloos, 1 of them grimdark, Berry Punch, 3 Dashes, Applejack and Rainbow Dash (but not Appledash), Applebloom, Sweetie Belle pretending to be a genius, CMC, Vinyl Scratch, Aloe and Lotus, Photo Finish and Picture Perfect, 1 with Lyra, Bonbon, Octavia, and Scratch, a Lyrabon, one that's just Bonbon, Big Mac, 2 pony blobs, Carrot Top, 3 Derpys, 2 Discords, Blueblood, Surprise, 2 royal guards, one unicorn, one pegasus, one devoted to MLP-TF2 crossovers, and one general. Scary part is there are still more...
19704_s.gif

I think I like Scootaloo the best out of the CMC, just for her lines in Cutie Mark Chronicles. :P

"Ugh! These namby-pamby stories aren't getting us any closer to our cutie marks! They're all about finding who you really are and boring stuff like that." "Yes, that's exactly-" "Come on, girls!"

On a side note, if any of you are looking for a good creepy fanfic to read for Halloween, look up The Silent Shore. It's a ghost story with Applejack, Twilight and Rainbow Dash. Creepy as heck, but not gory or anything so you can leave with your sanity intact. Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Apple Bloom is so the best Cutie Mark Crusader. She has all the best lines. "But... I want it now!""Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?" *cuteface*

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

It's an Android app. And apparently it steals your personal information and sends it to China.

I don' think it'd be in the Android Market if did that. Where'd you see that?
It's all over Google. Also I don't think the Android market is regulated much if at all.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I prefer Sweetie Belle, mostly because of her personality and talents. Also, I know what it feels like to have people choose my future for me based on my apparent talents. Believe me, it's annoying... Also, Tiger Taming. ^_^ Keizah, signing out!

Edited by Keizah Hagah

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I finally watched all the currently released episodes. :) Hey, do you guys think that Sonic Rainboom would be a good episode to show my friend as his first episode?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Heh heh heh.My older brother is watching the Pilot episode(s) right now... Hopefully I can convert him over into the Herd.What episodes do you recommend he watches next? I don't want him to lose interest (if that's possible). Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I finally watched all the currently released episodes. :) Hey, do you guys think that Sonic Rainboom would be a good episode to show my friend as his first episode?

Definitely. Fluttershy's cuteness is on full blast in that episode, there are awesome action scenes with Rainbow Dash, and Rarity does....whatever it is that Rarity does. Anyway, it would be the ideal episode to introduce your friend to the characters in the show, but the plot isn't too difficult for a first-timer to understand. :) Edited by Keizah Hagah

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

After thinking long and hard, I have come to the following conclusion. CMC is best CMC. Also, We are the Cutie Mark CrusadersOn a quest to find out who we areAnd we will never stop the journeyNot until we have our cutie marks!

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

It's an Android app. And apparently it steals your personal information and sends it to China.

I don' think it'd be in the Android Market if did that. Where'd you see that?
It's all over Google. Also I don't think the Android market is regulated much if at all.
Darn, I liked that app, oh well Also, I wonder what song Fluttershy head-banging to.