Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

@ dotcom: I don't understand that at all.But at first I thought of Kopaka as Fluttershy. Seeing as they are the quiet ones. But Kopaka is seemingly uncaring. Twi, like Gali, always tries to keep the six together all friendly like.I mean, Twi is learning about friendship, but she also seems to already know the most about it. Besides possibly AJ.Spike is Takua I guess

banner.png

I'm afraid I lost you. Takua doesn't have a crush on Kopaka or Gali! How does Spike's crush make him like Takua? /confuzzled

Not a romantic crush, exactly, but he had that "special bond" with her, and obviously admired Gali. (And Takanuva x Gali is probably the second most popular 'ship invoving Gali among Bionicle fans).Discord is Teridax, although the backstory of Luna and Celestia echoes the Bionicle "creation myth".

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Hmm, ponies i can relate too....Would have to say a mix between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Its a weird combination, but I'm pretty shy most of the time but I can't decline a challenge and hate losing.

Edited by Stealth Claw

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

Sooo... Takanuva winding up on the planet of pastel ponies is going to be played seriously? Nice.Another thing I want to see: The Great and Powerful Trixie, the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria, meets... Onepu, High Commander of the Ussalry, Veteran of the Makuta Wars, Right Hand of Turaga Whenua, and Champion Kolhii Forward of Onu-Koro. They have a bragging competition. Or... Fluttershy defeating/befriending a horde of Manas crabs.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

If it contains Bionicle (unless only a cameo exists), then it would go it, Comedies/Short Stories/Epics. Also, it would probably do best as a comedy. Unless it is serious (which would be hard considering who I think the main characters will be).

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Ye gahds, that song...It is one of my ringtones.Luna and Derpy is best side character.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I want to hear a good version of the CMC theme song. That would be nice.

Ponies with socks <3

No, sweaters are in now. Or is it hoodies?
Hooded sweater socks with skirts?

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~