Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Halloween costumes!

Uh, I think it was about Gilda living in the Everfree after leaving Ponyville and Fluttershy finding her. There was a kinda similar fic with Gilda getting struck by lightning while flying, and Fluttershy finding her, and Fluttershy encouraging Gilda to make amends with Dash while she was recuperating.

Ahh, I see. ^^
Pinkie's outfit is so full of win. Also, where are Rarity and Fluttershy? They deserve outfits too (and with Rarity's dress-making skills and Fluttershy's abnormal knowledge of fabrics, they should be able to come up with something.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Pinkie's outfit is so full of win. Also, where are Rarity and Fluttershy? They deserve outfits too (and with Rarity's dress-making skills and Fluttershy's abnormal knowledge of fabrics, they should be able to come up with something.)

Don't think they've been revealed yet. :P Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Anyone else find some good songs that fit the mood of being in the MLP fandom that weren't made by the fandom itself? I've been listening to "Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring. Been finding it pretty appropriate. Help, I'm steppin' into the twilight zoneThe place is a madhouse, feels like being clonedMy beacon's been moved under moon and starWhere am I to go now that I've gone too far?! Soon you will come to know,When the bullet hits the bone. And in regards to the slight redesign on Luna's part, I'm not the biggest fan of the cloud-manes, but It's not much of a bother for me. Could be explained away as the character having aged physically since the pilot. It's good to know people are taking it rather well, though I fear not all the fans are reacting the same. It might be safer to watch the new episode from secure bunkers like this:

cs_office-unlimited0001.jpg

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Anyone see the new Luna pictures?

Eeyup, she's looking really cute with her new mane.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Anyone see the new Luna pictures?

Eeyup, she's looking really cute with her new mane.
I like how people asked Lauren for an explanation for Luna's mane even though she had no idea why. :P
The (non-canon) explanation she provided was kinda nice tho, hehe

f9Qcky7.png

I don't think we can, considering some of them.

I don't see the big deal with Cupcakes. I found it entertaining./sadist Also the thingy it inspired is hilarious for some reason.

Cupcakes was meh overall. IMO Dash didn't scream enough considering she was literally getting torn apart, Pinkie was kinda OOC, and the whole premise wasn't very believable. Although the part where Pinkie had [censored] was kinda funny. Ask Pinkamina? Oh my God I love that one. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Yeeeeah, I'm pretty sure that fic can't be discussed here, seeing as it's as grimdark as it gets.

f9Qcky7.png

I don't think we can, considering some of them.

I don't see the big deal with Cupcakes. I found it entertaining. /sadistAlso the thingy it inspired is hilarious for some reason.

Cupcakes was meh overall. IMO Dash didn't scream enough considering she was literally getting torn apart, Pinkie was kinda OOC, and the whole premise wasn't very believable.Ask Pinkamina? Oh my God I love that one.
  I think that had something to do with it. It was so unbelievable and generally ooc that it didn't bother me. And yeah, that one.

AXKP5KC.png

Peopls mention R rated movies here, alot, and don't get in trouble.

But mentioning the gory details will. =/

f9Qcky7.png

I just think it would have been more disturbing and believable if I knew how one would turn meat into baked goods... or baked bads for that matter.

Sweeney Todd or something.
But at least Sweeney Todd made meat pies. Unless Pinkie makes meat cupcakes then I just can't see how it's gonna work out.Not that I do want to know how. :P

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Am I the only one who finds Spike annoying?

No
Eh, he's kind of annoying, but I'm flattered he has a crush on me. :P

I like Spike, personally. He's a better audience surrogate than Big Mac, that's for sure.

Have you seen "Lesson Zero" Big Mac was awesome in that episode (even if he did fit the stereotype of "the big strong guy who has a soft heart," he was still adorable.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika