B.z.republic

Voltex

BZ Nui's first business has finally opened its doors. May the bread baking begin!Thanks Burnmad, that is indeed her.Foreign Mini-Update: BZ Nui border scouts report seeing abnormal Westarhk military activity. Westarhk forces seem to be heading south along their border.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

No, what information you know about foreign countries is provided through my foreign status updates and through contact with national leaders using communication devices. The functionality of the military only consists of those abilities listed in the Full Rules: attacking and defending targets and assisting (with permission) in foreign nations' attacks and defense.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Wow, I'm the first person to start a business? I'm honored.Anyways, I think I'll invest 16 widgets to make 4 loafs of bread. Come on in, and buy, buy, buy! (That is, if the game has started yet. If not, I will move this to when it does as my first action)

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I'd like to buy a weapons business please. I will need a few guns to protect myself, and then also guns to sell. Once I research more advanced weapons I'll need to have a variety on hand. Therefore, I ask the senators to make an amendment to their weapons restrictions law so that weapons business owners are exempt. Also, that last update makes it sound like that country may attack us. Therefore I would appreciate a donation from the government; I need to research more advanced weapons so that our army will be completely prepared for an attack. However, I don't have much spare money.

Processed. EDIT: It will cost 20 widgets, as you don't have a communication device. Still want to do it?Note that when buying from another citizen, as a two-way transaction, first the purchasing citizen must state what he wants to buy and what he's paying for it, then the seller must confirm the purchase on his side. (Businessmatoran, If you wish to automate purchases so you don't have to approve each transaction, you can simply state that intention and name the price of your goods.)

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

You can make only foods with a food business, but with product research you may develop better quality foods, which may spoil slower and/or increase happiness in addition to preventing starvation.

nban.jpg

Ona, you're gonna go bankrupt. :PHe hasn't actually made the bread yet, by the way.JiMing, I'd recommend buying a comms device first, you can afford it and it'll save you what you spent quickly.I would also set my price at 6 widgets, a 2 widget profit per loaf once you get a comms device.Also, TR, do produced items belong to the business or the owner*? And do you need to own a business to sell items? Lastly, can you trade items?*For example, can someone eat bread they produced?

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Also, TR, do produced items belong to the business or the owner*? And do you need to own a business to sell items? Lastly, can you trade items?*For example, can someone eat bread they produced?

They belong to the owner, and they can eat their own bread. Anyone may sell their property. You can trade items.

How much does a comms device cost?

See page three of the topic for a list of import prices. Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Product creation processed. Do you wish to automate purchases of loaves for 6 widgets, or do you want to retain manual sales, approving each transaction?

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

And look at that, food consumption is overdue too. Thanks for reminding me. Processing.EDIT: I'm giving JiMing, Portalfig, and Brightpaw a pass since they just joined. They will eat food 24 hours from now, at which point they will join the same three day cycle as everyone else.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

yay! 3 business matoran! Now, somebody needs to make a weapon business. Also, will there at some point in the game be a 'Apartment' or 'House' business, and then people will be forced to buy from it?Also, can Senators invest in business' so as to gain money from it? (e.g. A contract of 'I will pay 100 widgets for use on this business, so for the next month, I will gain 10% of the weekly income of this business.)I would also like to purchase 2 bread, meaning that JiMing has no more bread to be sold and I have good food to be eaten.Hopefully good. Dunno what it would be like to have 4 widgets invested in 1 bread.136-12=124 widgets left.I will also buy a Quality Couch M.2124-11=113 widgets left.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The businesses you see are those you get; I have no plans for making additional ones. However, a very advanced "home gadget" might be called a house. No one is forced to buy anything, unless the senate makes you or someone holds you at gunpoint. Investment? That sounds like something you'd have to work out with the business owner.

nban.jpg

Creating a home business costs 150 widgets. Misread your post, sorry. Processing.200 - 150 = 5050 - 22 = 2828 - 2 x 8 = 12 widgets remainingFor the record, unless citizens specify that they wish transactions to be pre-approved, I will assume otherwise. (Think of each sale as a trade of an item for a certain amount of widgets, just as any citizen, businessmatoran or not, can do. Both citizens have to agree on the trade, unless one has pre-approved all trades with those terms. Businessmatoran do not posses any special abilities besides being able to create the item known as a business, which in turn allows them to research and produce other goods.)

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

K. JiMing, can I invest in your business? Here's my contract. See if you wanna sign.=====2 Week ContractI will invest 40 widgets into your business so that you can research into and make bread. In return, you will give me 15% of your weekly income, on a weekly basis. This contract will last for 2 weeks and will start when both of us have agreed to it.=====If you have any terms you want to change, post it back ASAP please.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'd like to buy a weapons business please. I will need a few guns to protect myself, and then also guns to sell. Once I research more advanced weapons I'll need to have a variety on hand. Therefore, I ask the senators to make an amendment to their weapons restrictions law so that weapons business owners are exempt. Also, that last update makes it sound like that country may attack us. Therefore I would appreciate a donation from the government; I need to research more advanced weapons so that our army will be completely prepared for an attack. However, I don't have much spare money.

Another one of my sister's posts came through, but it looks like nobody (including me) saw it. Processing weapons business purchase.

nban.jpg

Soso Nui requires assistance in their defense against Westarhk. However, we cannot provide troops, or we would hurt relations with the latter.So Soso Nui wants 75 more widgets to arm the other half of their military. If a senator would please make a bill to do so, that would be wonderful. I'm assuming Westarhk won't be aware if we do so?Also, who wants to take Tosha96's place as policematoran?

- :burnmad: