B.z.republic

Voltex

If they're the enemy of our friend, they're our enemy.And which would be better, having four allied countries, one of which attacks the others, or three allies, all of you united against one enemy?I guess since you guys insist, I'll try to gather all four of our neighbors into one big peace treaty, the terms of which would be to not attack or threaten the others.

- :burnmad:

General update: reviewing the rules for theft, I realized that it would be far to easy to track down the perpetrator of a crime by simply looking at who gained the stolen widgets/items. Therefore, should anything be stolen, it will be kept in a "secret inventory" of the thief, kept track of through PM.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Like I said, I'll try for a peace treaty, but if they refuse or break it, what are we supposed to do then? We'll be forced to go to war. I suppose we can just defend and assist in defense if you really want to. You seem to be the majority, after all.

All I'm saying is we need to try and keep a stance of neutrality. Leaping into things while our country is still weak wouldn't be an advisable position. Besides, what if things do happen and we go to war? Northraxx will probably ally with Westarahk, Eastland and Soso Nui would have to fight in our land to try and kill their troops...it'll become a four way war with us stuck in the middle.All I'm trying to say is think this through before you leap on the offensive.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

From the BZ Nui Live Report:"SHOCKING NEWS JUST OUT! Senator The First Evo Murdered!Just minutes ago, Senator The First Evo was found shot dead in his home. It seems he had been killed earlier today. Near his body was his BroadcasterX, broken, and two squished Baclo Berries. We have yet to hear from the authorities on this horrific murder of a government official, but rumor has it there are witnesses. Matoran Baripse, who was walking down the street where the senator lived, claims to have heard gun shots. He also claims to have seen Policematoran Tosha96 at the scene soon after. The story is developing now..."We have our first death in BZRepublic.

nban.jpg

WATAlright...Senatorial CommitteeEffective immediately following the passing of this bill, a committee of Policematoran, Businessmatoran, and military members, led by Senator Tyler Durden, will be put into effect to investigate the murder of Senator The First Evo. TOP PRIORITY BILL.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Alright, since I think policematoran can investigate crimes, I would like to ask that the other one do so, and also arrest Tosha96 as a suspect.Or are policematoran unable to be arrested until proven guilty?Anyway, I'll ask again, who wants to be a policematoran? You don't lose your current business, and you get to be a policematoran!

Tosha bread purchase and JiMing bread creation processed.Anybody may be arrested by a policematoran but they must be charged with a crime.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Welcome to the Senate, Portalfig! You get to keep your business, you just can't make another one now.The First Evo, you may rejoin the game in a week. Sorry for your loss. :(

nban.jpg

Suspect list, also I have an alibi, being that, as folks in the RPG could attest to, I was inactive yesterday due to a horrible headache.Everyone on this list has a weapon capable of shooting.Toa OnaraxClone Commander CodyiBrowJL1223 XKohrak Kal17Burnmad: Toa of EmoticonsZakaroKing JoeTyler DurdenTosha96

1. I'm missing from your list! :lol: Anyways, the murderer can't be arrested because he hasn't committed a crime. You guys need to make some more bills!2. You guys should also make a bill that says Ex post facto laws can't be created so people aren't arrested for something that was legal when they did it. Of course with the exception of murder if we find the culprit.3. As I said before, and one of the senators also said, can you please amend your weapons law so that weapons business owners do not have a weapons limit.4. You guys can go ahead and help soso-nui - and then find that Westark has ten times more military power than you. That said, can I please have a government donation to be used to research more powerful weapons to be sold to our military?5. I'd like to buy a loaf of bread and make another zamer revolver.6. 1 zamer revolver for sale for 35 widgets! Please buy and protect yourself! Because I only have 4 widgets left... Your weapons business is about to go bankrupt too!

It wasn't me - I'm a Virtuous citizen. Tadah, I revealed it with no screenies.Also, welcome to the senate Portalfig!Also, 2 things. Can Senators sell the items they own? And also, contract for Brightpaw.====1 week contractAt the start of this contract, I will give you 40 widgets to use on research and creation of weaponry. At the end of this week, you will pay me 40% of your earnings. If any of us violate the contract, we will owe the other person 30 widgets.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

(thankyou to the moderator/s who have been approving my posts... I'll try to post elsewhere so that my post count goes up)Toa Onarax - thanks, I approve the purchaseJI1223 x - Thanks for the offer. I would agree (if you agree to what is below) but I don't have any idea of how much I will be earning. If we go to war and I get a research grant then I will be earning more and wouldn't want to do this. I will let you know in a day or two. Just checking - do you mean by profits what I earn from each purchase after I subtract the manufacturing cost? If that is the case then I would want to add that I don't violate the contract if I don't immediately supply you the widgets I owe, as I may not have them all on hand at the time. It might be that I owe you 20 but only have 20 on hand, in which I case I would want to try to sell a gun and then pay you. I would like maybe a week to pay you, or you can just trust me to pay you when affordable. Though if I violate it it looks like I'd still earn ten widgets. :lol:

I believe war won't be necessary. Here is the PM diplomacy conversation I've been having:

I would like to invite the leaders and high-ranking government and military officials of the surrounding nations to my palace/castle/whatever for a signing of a peace treaty, the terms of it being not to attack or threaten any of the other nations and to, if possible, assist each other in times of economic crisis.

From Melvexna:"We are currently at peace and we have peaceful intentions. Naturally, we would abide with such a treaty. However, I would like to make it clear that if our territorial interests were threatened by another nation, that breach of this treaty would permit us to take the necessary defensive precautions."From Delruno:"I appreciate your efforts towards world peace and our nation would gladly join yours in leading the way for that cause. You can consider us a signatory."From Atalin:"We will agree to peace only once the renegade forces 'protecting' Soso Nui from civilization withdraw. While we had hoped to restore order to all of Soso Nui, we would be willing to settle for peace if the acting 'government' ceded the western third of Soso Nui to our control. This would allow the people of Telanui freedom from life in terror and give those left in the remaining wasteland of the once-proud Soso Nui a familiar place to immigrate to as refugees, in order to escape the anarchy which currently rules their lives."From Elwaho:"The People of Soso Nui might agree to such a thing if first the vile folks from Westarhk left our fatherland and we could be sure that they would never attack us again."

To Melvexna:That is completely acceptable.To Delruno:Wonderful.To Atalin: I will attempt negotiations with Elwaho. I would like to ask, however, that you settle for one fourth of the country, and allow anyone in that region to leave for the remainder of Soso Nui if they wish.To Elwaho:Atalin agrees to the treaty under the condition that you give him the eastern third of your country. I have asked him to settle for one fourth, however, and am currently awaiting a response. I know this is a lot to ask, but it would be so wonderful if we could all have peace.

From Atalin:"I am sorry, but we have given our best offer. Two thirds of Soso Nui will be left to chaos as it is."From Elwaho:"How can you suggest such a thing? Would you give away a fourth of your country to another nation? We will never cease our defense of our country nor give one inch to the enemy."

To Atalin: Soso Nui refuses to give part of their country. If your reasons for wanting the third of their country are to free those within it, could I not ask Elwaho to allow anyone in any part of the country who wishes to move to the fairly ruled country of Westarhk?To Elwaho: I can't say I blame you for your decision. Atalin's reason for wanting your country is to free people from your alleged unfair rule. I have asked if he would find it acceptable to ask you to allow anyone who wishes to move to Westarhk to do so. Assuming he agrees to this, would you find it acceptable? If necessary, The Republic of B.Z. Nui may be able to provide a donation to provide transportation and housing for those who may wish to move.

So basically, a donation may be necessary to Soso Nui. Again. But hey, anything for peace, right?- :burnmad:Edit:

From Atalin:"Not only do we not wish to tear families from the homes they have inhabited for hundreds of years, but we are are sure that they would not wish to be forced to make the journey to a foreign land simply because they have no other way to escape murder and violence. In addition, if we are not able to destroy the criminal gangs at their root, we will have no way of preventing the spread of crime from reaching Westarhk. You should be worried for BZ Nui too. I hear a senator died recently? Most probably a criminal from Soso Nui. Finally, the Soson gangs would certainly threaten and blackmail any citizens who tried to leave Soso Nui."From Elwaho:"Don't be ridiculous! What fool would move from Soso Nui into the tyrannical realm of Westarhk? If you want to help us, send fighters or widgets, don't send me this silly stuff!"

So, uh... nevermind, I guess.Edit 2: I have once again asked Elwaho (Soso Nui) to allow military assistance in the crushing of Soson gangs and syndicates. Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

So we're at a stalemate - Westarhk doesn't seem that bad at all. Best idea now is to call of a truce - We would therefore be 3 nations with weaponry and money. They're military and policematoran both get better weapons and resources. They take down the gangs. Win.@BrightPaw,I'm fine if you pay up a bit slowly, although, since you're currently the only weapons manufacturer (I think) on BZ Nui, you would also earn a lot. Hopefully, you'd be able to gain enough money through new weaponry thanks to the money I gave for research.I agree to your terms. (If they're terms, I didn't fully understand it :| )

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hmm. Ya know, Brightpaw is right. We don't have any laws saying murder is illegal. But still, the murderer must be found, and a law should be made saying murder is illegal. I will also be happy to lend Soso Nui military assistance. Edit: JiMing, you can think as long as you want. Don't forget you can modify the contract if you prefer.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

0.0 A death? I better get to work investigating. I'll post a more in-depth possible suspect list later, but for now, the one Toa Onarax posted will do. So, that means currently, I am the prime suspect, which is completely justified. I am the only one featured in the crime description, and I have the type of weapon used in the murder. However, I would ask that you didn't arrest me just yet. I sent Toarobot a PM 2 days ago saying that I wished to investigate any suspicious activity. If the request went through, then my appearance at the scene could have only been my investigation. I might have got there first, because of my PM. However, I haven't got an investigation report yet. I'll try and send another PM to investigate the scene.I have to go to school now, but I'll mull over this while I'm away. When I get back, I'll make a more detailed post.One more thing: I think maybe someone should be promoted to a police officer temporarily, since the other one seems to be inactive.

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

So, I am a senator now, huh?Yay for biased presidents. :biggrin:I can still do everything with my business right? If so, I would like to make 1 more home item for 8 widgets, to sell at 10 widgets.I vote yes to the committee bill as well.

Hah. Someone remind me not to pull a Ulysses.

K, I agree to it. 3 people have agreed. Now, agreee!

With so many bills floating around, I'd like all voting posts to indicate that the poster is voting to pass a bill, and which bill it is. For example, "I vote to pass Bob's Gun Bill."Although normally you aren't supposed to edit voting posts, I'll allow an exception for those posted prior to now so people can clarify. I'm having trouble tallying. Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg