B.z.republic

Voltex

As far as I can tell, this is what is being referred to as iBrow's "gun control bill":

I would like, if I could, to make a revision to the gun control bill, and allow weapon business owners to carry as any guns as they like.

It wasn't really a properly laid-out bill, just a proposal. But as it has received three votes, if passed by Burnmad, I would add to the original gun control bill the following:"Weapon business owners may carry as many guns as they like." Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Amendment passed.but yeah guys I have nine widgets and I'm the president so can you please pass ibrow's legislature bill so the government can get paid i dont even have enough money to replace my broken comms device and i cant talk to other countries come on guys

- :burnmad:

I would like to do some weapons research...

Brightpaw's weapons research, despite a well-thought out experiment, does not produce anything of value this time around.

nban.jpg

Ok, as I promised, here is a better suspect list:Toa OnaraxiBrow (iBrony)JL1223 XKohrak Kal17Burnmad: Toa of EmoticonsZakaroKing JoeTyler DurdenTosha96BrightpawNo-one in this list is being specifically accused, this is just a general grouping for further investigation. Here's how I've color coded it:Red = Our prime suspect at the moment. This is currently me, because I was seen at the crime seen, and I do believe most people still suspect or accuse me. I did explain why I thought I appeared at the crime, but its even suspicious to me.Orange = Someone who is suspicious just because we don't know enough about them. This is usually someone who hasn't posted a lot, besides signing up and getting a job. Its entirely possible its one of them, as its typical behavior for someone with an evil role (In games like mafia) is to stay silent because they are afraid they will get caught.Green = Someone who's views opposed that of the victim. This usually means they supposed a law that Evo didn't, had disagreements about ways to handle issues in the government, etc. I doubt that this drove someone to kill, but again, its entirely possible. This can be another common trait in mafia-type games, where the evil role will still actively participate, and just passively show their disagreement with the good side.Blue = Someone who doesn't fall under that much suspicion. These are people that have no currently visible motive or cause to kill Evo. However, as they all own a gun type weapon, there's still a slim possibility that one of them is our murderer.So far, we're not sure exactly what our murderer's motive is, or why the crime was committed. However, we can't find that out without investigation, so I've just PMed Toarobot and asked to investigate the crime scene further. I'll let you guys know if there's any further developments ASAP.However, there is one clue that I can see: The murderer destroyed the the victims possessions, instead of taking them. This means that the murderer was worried that someone would trace them through the stolen items, which could also mean that he is a high-profile player, who wouldn't want anyone to have anything leading to them. If they were someone relatively unknown, they presumably wouldn't worry about this problem.However, as I'm currently the prime suspect, I don't think its fair to go on without someone investigating me. The only other policeman has no possessions and hasn't posted in a long time, so we can probably assume they have forgotten about this game, or that they don't want to play. If police are the only ones who can investigate (Correct me if I'm wrong here), it would be a good idea to demote him and appoint someone else so they can investigate, and hopefully, rule me out of the equation.

Edited by tosha96

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

I know, but its possible that you could have PMed Toarobot what you were going to do a day or two earlier, and then the action only happened recently. We don't know how much or how little detail you are allowed to include when sending a PM to attack someone, so maybe you can include a date? We do know that the murderer most likely specified for the items to be smashed, so setting a date is entirely possible.I don't really suspect you, but I just want to rule out all options.

By the way folks, I will be gone for the weekend, starting tommorow morning. I will return on Sunday. In my absence, the game will be temporarily frozen. No widget/item transfers or purchases, and no actions such as voting for a bill, attacking a country, stealing an item, etc., are allowed. If someone does an action, they will have to re-request that action after I return. The reason for this is so that players have an opportunity to see things happening and respond to them before other things happen, rather then all actions happening all at once when I return.I apologize for the inconvenience, but this gives everyone a fair chance to react to current events. However, discussion, including proposal of bills, is still allowed. Therefore, this will give everyone a nice opportunity for a break to catch up on what's happened, discuss BZ Nui's future, and turn their attention back to other things, such as Lloyd's mafia game. I will post later to activate the freeze, and again when the game resumes.EDIT: Processing Burnmad's request. Welcome to the police force, Brightpaw!

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Thanks :P I figured I might as well work with it, since its what I've got. As for his possessions, I'm pretty sure we aren't missing anything. I don't have any screenshots or quotes, but I seem to remember him not having a lot. One of the reasons he probably made an easy target was because he didn't own any weapons. However, we might have missed something, and an item or two might have been taken.Also, the results of my investigation of the crime scene:

Investigation Result:Unfortunately, despite spending much time at the crime scene, your investigation is unable to come up with conclusive evidence.

I know screenshots aren't allowed, but hopefully quotes are. If the aren't, I'll remove it.

Screenshots are only prohibited at this time for revealing BZRepublic Goals. You may still reveal BZRepublic Goals using other methods. You may reveal anything else using any method you like.

nban.jpg

Welcome to the police force, Brightpaw!

YOU PROMOTED YOUR SISTER THAT'S NEPOTISM I SAY http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifAnyway, Super Sleuth/President Burnmad will be investigating the murder.As soon as I figure out where the magnifying glass on this pocket knife is. *fiddles with butter knife*(JK)

This appears to be made deliberately hard. Probably a contract hit. I'd definitely look at some higher-ups: no regular Policematoran could pull this off to the level of efficiency we've seen so far.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Alright, with that in mind, I'm going to start off by investigating Toa Onarax. I'm sending a PM to Toarobot with the investigation request as we speak, I'll post the results as soon as I get them. I'll continue doing this, going down the list and crossing out suspects, until I find something.

The First Evo: hasn't been a week yet.Thelonewander: your Goal PM will arrive shortly. You have 24 hours to buy food before you'll need to eat.Tosha96: policematoran investigate crimes, not people. Your investigation is complete, although another policematoran could try to give it a shot.Everyone: I'm processing a food-eating cycle. Also, a Foreign Status report is due.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Hmm, alright. In that case then, I'm going to have to take a different tactic. Toa Onarax, would you please respond to each of the following questions? Please try to respond as truthfully as possible.1. What is your albi for the time of the murder?2. Who do you suspect is the murderer? And why?3. What do you think of The First Evo's opinions, and how do your opinions differ from his? (This applies to all the aspects of this game, and any disagreements you may have had with him outside of this game).4. Why did you purchase your weapon?5. Suppose for a moment that you are the murderer. What would your motive for the killing be?6. Again, suppose you were the killer. What would your motive be for destroying his items instead of taking them?7. What is your opinion on going to war against Westerak, for whatever reason? And why?

Foreign Nations' Relations Update IIIINORTHRAXXSTATUS: NeutralOFFICIAL NEWS: "We send our best hopes that the new authorities in Telanui will do better than the previous ones in controlling illegal trade practices, and hope that we can maintain an open relationship with those on both sides of this conflict."PRESS REPORT: "The Northraxx Investor's report has been released. Northraxxian business profits fell 5% this quarter. The Northraxx Matoran Investment Agency is reported to have acquired the remaining assets of Digiclon Device Inc. Current rumors tell that workers will be shifted over to Northraxx Supreme Inc. to assist in the production of the new Type 039 Disk Launcher."EASTLANDSTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "In response to the news of this unjustifiable conquest of the Westarhk forces, Eastland will be severing all diplomatic connections with Westarhk, Eastland leaders announced today. 'Until Westarhk withdraws their intruding forces from Telanui, our nation cannot be on good terms with Westarhk. However, at this time, we can only wish Soso Nui the best of luck.'"PRESS REPORT: "A bid by Westarhk for over 200 widgets worth of J6 Rifles was blocked by Eastland authorities this month, in a move that is sure to annoy officers of the West Eastland Guns company."WESTARHKSTATUS: HostileOFFICIAL NEWS: "We only ask that foreign nations not interfere with our attempts to come to a solution to this problem."PRESS REPORT: "Supreme General Melisku received a commendation from our Great Leader, Atalin, after leading the Westarhk Matoran Army in another victory over corrupt Soson militants during a successful defense of Telanui."SOSO NUISTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "After heavy fighting, our tired soldiers were forced to pull back from Telanui. However, despite this temporary loss, we can assure you that it will not be long before the attacks by Westarhk are reversed by Soson matoran. We now look towards international assistance in repelling the intrusion and rearming our military."PRESS REPORT: "The still greatly outnumbered Soson Army was forced to retreat from Telanui in the conclusion to this week's fighting. The demoralized matoran still put up a good fight and Westarhk did not win by a large margin. Nevertheless, the defeat will likely weaken the Soson military and cause a loss of vital equipment, military analysts say."

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

i'll buy one

So So BroadcasterX,one blaco berry, and start a Comms store.

200-22-7-150=21

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

i am starting a gun store, but im waiting for the go-ahead from toarobot

War...war never changes.

Perhaps you could make a comms device store? And maybe donate one to your president who has no salary and can't afford one and therefore can't conduct diplomacy with our surrounding nations? :PBut seriously senator-people, pass iBrows legislature from page 6 or 7 (or maybe 8) 7, your president, and you guys, need moneeeey. Actually, repost it with some minor changes to decrease the amount of money given to the government, we don't even need that much, but we need some.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

i could open a comms store? i need to check that thenedit: ok then, im opening a comms store. we already have a gun store,and we need a comms store

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

Thelonewander's purchases processed. Portalfig JiMing needs to produce more bread before it can be purchased.Foreign Mini-Update: Sources from Soso Nui report that the Fruieto Company, based in Telanui, has had its supply chains disrupted. Baclo Berry shipments are likely to cease shortly.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Alright, thanks to Toa Onarax for sending in your responses to the questions. Now, President Burnmad, would you please answer the following questions? You may send your answer in a PM, or post it in the topic, whichever you prefer.1. What is your albi for the time of the murder?2. Who do you suspect is the murderer? And why?3. What do you think of The First Evo's opinions, and how do your opinions differ from his? (This applies to all the aspects of this game, and any disagreements you may have had with him outside of this game).4. Why did you purchase your weapon?5. Suppose for a moment that you are the murderer. What would your motive for the killing be?6. Again, suppose you were the killer. What would your motive be for destroying his items instead of taking them?7. What is your opinion on going to war against Westerak, for whatever reason? And why?8. When and how did your communicator device break?

Edited by tosha96

i would like to start to produce one comms unit and automatic sales on.

War...war never changes.

what do you guys think is a good price for comms? need to know for sales.

War...war never changes.

I will buy a balco berry. JI1223 X - I agreed to the contract, but Toarobot needs you to agree again I guess before it starts. I did some research and it failed, but if our army is going to get better weapons I need to try again. I investigated the murder with no results. As a police matoran, if we ever get a tax bill, I think I should get payed too.

Alright, thanks to Toa Onarax for sending in your responses to the questions. Now, President Burnmad, would you please answer the following questions? You may send your answer in a PM, or post it in the topic, whichever you prefer.1. What is your albi for the time of the murder?2. Who do you suspect is the murderer? And why?3. What do you think of The First Evo's opinions, and how do your opinions differ from his? (This applies to all the aspects of this game, and any disagreements you may have had with him outside of this game).4. Why did you purchase your weapon?5. Suppose for a moment that you are the murderer. What would your motive for the killing be?6. Again, suppose you were the killer. What would your motive be for destroying his items instead of taking them?7. What is your opinion on going to war against Westerak, for whatever reason? And why?8. When and how did your communicator device break?

1. I can't remember what I was doing. XP2. I have no idea.3. I can't remember his opinions, or if he even ever voted on legislature. I don't keep track of who voted for what, just how many voted.4. Self-defense. Not like we have a Secret Service or anything.5. I suppose to put someone I preferred to him in power?6. I guess to put suspicion on someone who has something to do with those items?7. At first I wanted to go to war with them, but at this point I think I can eventually resolve the situation peacefully.8. It broke, I suspect, from overuse, as I was contacting the surrounding nations very often.