B.z.republic

Voltex

Foreign Nations' Relations Update IINORTHRAXXSTATUS: NeutralOFFICIAL NEWS: "Northraxx officials will sign the Northraxx-Westarhk Border Rules Treaty later this week. This agreement, through a better understanding of procedures, will allow our nations to maintain and grow a friendly relationship while keeping boundaries secure."PRESS REPORT: "Several hundred protesters during the Rally for Rebechax were reportedly arrested yesterday, on the two hundredth anniversary of Rebechax's detainment."EASTLANDSTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "The administration of Eastland considers the recent harassment of its border agents by Northraxx fighters an entirely irresponsible provocation. We hope that Northraxx will be more considerate of our right to protect our territory in the future."PRESS REPORT: "After the Senate of BZ Nui passed a landmark gun control bill, lawmakers in Eastland have called for tightened regulations in their own nation as well. While blaster and launcher ownership is already prohibited, many believe laws on bladed weapons need strengthening."WESTARHKSTATUS: HostileOFFICIAL NEWS: NonePRESS REPORT: "The Truth of Westarhk, in a special investigative edition, explored reports of Eastlandish-made weapons failures after the prominent death of Idio Neveastex, who was killed while Rahi hunting when his Model J6 blaster backfired. According to statistics produced by Westarhk's Matoran Department of Matoran Defense, weapons produced in Eastland have an astounding 35% failure rate, compared to the 1.4% failure rate of the Westarhk made VoX-I9."SOSO NUISTATUS: NeutralOFFICIAL NEWS: "President Elwaho happily officially received the humanitarian aid provided by BZ Nui during a press conference in which he enthusiastically thanked BZ Nui and its president, Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons. President Elwaho and his administration vows to put these resources to work fighting crime and destroying gangs throughout Soso Nui."PRESS REPORT: "Crowds mourned at the funeral of anti-corruption activist and former police chief Panu Rahavitu. Panu's son, Rahavitu II, pledged to follow in his father's footsteps."

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

whatBut Atalin said he would consider our nation an ally ._.why would he lie to meMaybe I should propose an official peace treaty or something.TR18, do I have the Senate pass legislation for a peace treaty then ask the country, or ask the country then have them make legislation? Or is legislation not needed at all?

- :burnmad:

How you go about making a "treaty" is up to you. There is no device built into the game for such a thing. If you want you can try to arrange something, just keep in mind you can contact foreign governments only through PM and only with a communications device.

nban.jpg

Hey folks, if you know where I can find a nice database of pictures of matoran and turaga in drawn/painted/comic form (Lego, not fan produced. I'm already using BS01 galleries, but a lot of the images are broken.), I'm making a banner for this game myself and need tons of matoran heads to paste in various places.

nban.jpg

You mean physically travel there? It's not a functionality that is really needed, considering you already PM through me to contact a foreign government, and contacting them while "in" their country wouldn't be much different. I also want to avoid getting into role-playing.Keep in mind when this game was originally designed, foreign countries were simply things you could attack that could retaliate, and the entire foreign update would have simply consisted of "Friendly," "Neutral," or "Hostile." I've already expanded interaction capability quite a bit.

nban.jpg

Purchases processed. By the way, a couple clarifications: If you have multiple kinds of food of different qualities, the best food gets eaten first unless you specify otherwise. Also, the Quality Couch M.2 is a home gadget.

nban.jpg

Just saying if diplomatic missions do become available I offer myself as a guard to the diplomat.Also I'm working on recruiting people, unfortunately many are driven off by the amount of rules. You may wanna brush that section up a bit.

Well, I don't think it's really that difficult to understand once you get into it. I kind of walk people through things. As far as I'm concerned, as long as they read General Rules and the section related to their position (business, military, etc.), they should be fine. As far as length of the rulebook goes, I guess no one has played Axis & Allies or Diplomacy. I could shorten them by simply making them less detailed, but then I'm left answering more questions in the topic. If you have any specific suggestions for modifying them though, go ahead. I could shift the detailed rules into another post and put "quick start rules" or the like in the first post, if you think that'd be better.You have one guaranteed businessmatoran, my sister, when she gets around to posting (don't worry, I'm nagging her for you). But certainly could use more than one.

nban.jpg

I know but people get scared off before they join.I'd suggest just saying that all new players need to read is the General Rules, and the Business Matoran section. Also make the part where you say PM me larger, it kind of gets lost in the Post seeing as how it's near the end. By that time a lot of people may go TL;DR.As a suggestion perhaps you should have iBrow make a blog entry advertising the game.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Just saying if diplomatic missions do become available I offer myself as a guard to the diplomat.Also I'm working on recruiting people, unfortunately many are driven off by the amount of rules. You may wanna brush that section up a bit.

Well, I don't think it's really that difficult to understand once you get into it. I kind of walk people through things. As far as I'm concerned, as long as they read General Rules and the section related to their position (business, military, etc.), they should be fine.As far as length of the rulebook goes, I guess no one has played Axis & Allies or Diplomacy. I could shorten them by simply making them less detailed, but then I'm left answering more questions in the topic. If you have any specific suggestions for modifying them though, go ahead. I could shift the detailed rules into another post and put "quick start rules" or the like in the first post, if you think that'd be better.You have one guaranteed businessmatoran, my sister, when she gets around to posting (don't worry, I'm nagging her for you). But certainly could use more than one.
OK ok I join... :rolleyes: