B.z.republic

Voltex

Burn, I don't think that you can actually veto/pass laws before they're ratified by the Senate...-Teezy

Technically, you're right, he cannot. I'll usually let it slide in the case of pre-passing, unless a senator objects in a particular case, just to speed things up. However, if any modifications to the bill are made, he would have to re-pass it.As far as vetoes go, those need to wait until the bill has actually passed the senate, since at that point it can go back to the senate if they want to try to pass it anyway through unanimous voting.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Welcome to the game Tosha! You have the privilege of becoming BZ Nui's second policematoran since the spot is still open. By the way, three days have past since the game began, so as I warned you earlier, food consumption happened about noon earlier today. Most of you bought food in time, but there are a couple who went a little hungry.When my sister shows up it looks like BZ Nui will get its first businessmatoran.

nban.jpg

May I become a businessmatoran? I don't really want to be a policematoran.

Unfortunately, I said earlier that the next person to join would be the policematoran. Had you joined earlier you would have ended up with that position anyway, since per the rules if positions are left unfilled they are filled by businessmatoran, who become the unfilled position instead.However, if you really don't want the job, perhaps you can talk President Burnmad to remove you from your position and appoint someone else instead (once other players join). The president has the power to do that once every three weeks if he so chooses.

nban.jpg

I would like to buy a Model J6 Laser Guided, and 2 Baclo Berries. The total payment comes up to 64 widgets, which leaves me with 136 left.One quick question: When you have multiple weapons, can you use them at the same time? For example, if I bought a second Model J6 Laser Guided, would I have a better chance when fighting against someone who only had one?

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

Tosha96: unless indicated otherwise, weapons are usually primary, and you cannot use two at once. However, there may secondary weapons available later (through research or import) that can be used in conjunction with your main weapon.Purchases processed.

nban.jpg

I'm no senator, but would the government consider passing some kind of law to provide support for the police officers? As it is, we have to all pay for our own weapons and other equipment, and as we start to see newer tech coming to BzNui, its going to end up being expensive to keep up with the times and get efficient equipment. Even just a small fund set aside that would pay for maybe 30-60% of the police force's costs would be very helpful.

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

You don't need a bill. It's a built in capability to be able to donate to other accounts (citizen and national). Just go ahead and donate to the National Bank if you want to.

nban.jpg

OHHHHHHH, I SEE. TYLER HAS TO DO IT. SENATOR DURDEN, DO THIS. SENATOR DURDEN, DO THAT. I SEE HOW IT IS.Soso Nui Humanitarian Act #1 The National Bank officially will donate 75 widgets to provide monetary assistance to our southern neighbors of Soso Nui.I vote yes.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND