B.z.republic

Voltex

Kohrak's purchase processed.Can know. Considering fund transfers from the National Bank require legislative action, it is a rather public process and it is quite possible Westarhk would hear of it.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

What if I was to give my own money?

- :burnmad:

They would be less likely to know. Private transfers are easier to do under the table, you see. But then again, Soso Nui could always spill the beans, so there is risk in everything.

nban.jpg

I'm serious, I don't want to get BZ Nui in trouble, but at the same time, I wish to defend any country that may be attacked by another.If Soso-Nui was to attack Westarhk, I'd protect Westarhk.

Have fun spending all your time in our neighbor's military prisons, then.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I still oppose the transfer of money to help engage in war. We should try and encourage peace between the two nations, not use our president's credits to help bring about more bloodshed.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Purchase and product creation processed. JiMing, I didn't subtract JL1223's bread from your inventory earlier, so I want to make sure you got paid. I'm busy at the moment so I can't go back and check right now how many widgets you should have, but if it's wrong currently, I'll fix it.

nban.jpg

For JL's deal, I agree with Burnmad. I have to be at a point where I make more money before I can accept. And could you lower it to 10% maybe? It depends on how many widgets you have already. I'll give the final say later.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I would like, if I could, to make a revision to the gun control bill, and allow weapon business owners to carry as any guns as they like. I'd also like to propose two new bills - the first being that a 10% sales tax be created, rounded up to the nearest widget, and that the money earned from the sales tax would go into the national bank. The second bill would divide half of the money in the national bank amonst the government, military and policematoran every two weeks, starting on the day of the bill being passed. -ibrow

I'd also like to propose two new bills - the first being that a 10% sales tax be created, rounded up to the nearest widget, and that the money earned from the sales tax would go into the national bank.

Approved on the request that this does not apply to business's that have started less than 1 week ago.

The second bill would divide half of the money in the national bank amonst the government, military and policematoran every two weeks, starting on the day of the bill being passed.

Approved on the request that this bill only takes effect if the National Bank has over 400 widgets. If it has less than 400 widgets, the law automatically has no effect until the National bank has over 400 widgets again.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I want to help out if there's any danger to BZNui, but I'm a policematoran. Maybe we can have some kind of bill that allows policematoran to be temporarily instated as military if there's an immediate need?

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

Tosha, the senate cannot add additional military roles to the game, nor remove you from your position.JiMing, processed.EDIT:JiMing, Portalfig, and Brightpaw ate if possible, they now join the normal cycle. Also, I will be using post number nine in the topic for import items for sale and for prices for those businessmatoran who have automated their sales.Foreign Nations' Relations Update IIINORTHRAXXSTATUS: NeutralOFFICIAL NEWS: NonePRESS REPORTS: "Digiclon Device Inc., maker of the Quality Couch, reported bankruptcy to the Northraxx Investor today."EASTLANDSTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "We condemn the irresponsible actions of Westarhk which violate the sovereignty of the nation of Soso Nui. We demand that Westarhk withdraw their forces as soon as possible."PRESS REPORT: "Eastlandish citizens with relatives in Telanui gathered today at the Eastlandish Capital to petition for assistance to Soso Nui. While the administration sympathizes with the Soson cause, they are wary to provide assistance for fear of angering Westarhk, or acting without the agreement of their allies in BZ Nui, the Eastland Daily News reports."WESTARHKSTATUS: HostileOFFICIAL NEWS: "Every day, hundreds of innocent matoran die at the hands of criminals in Soso Nui. Despite international assistance, crime remains rampant. The government is corrupt and largely ineffective. Earlier today, after one particularly brazen murder in Telanui, our Great Leader, Atalin, decided to do what needed to be done and restore order to Soso Nui."PRESS REPORT: "Thousands of matoran celebrated in the streets today after the great victory of the Westarhk Matoran Army against the corrupt 'fighters' who 'defended' Telanui on behalf of gang interests. Supreme General Melisku was awarded the Westarhk Defense Medal along with his victorious soldiers."SOSO NUISTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "The people of Soso Nui are appalled by the merciless, unprovoked, and vile aggression of Westarhk. Earlier today without warning the Westarhk forces marched across our border and towards the nearby city of Telanui. Soson forces met them at the edge of the city. The battle was very close. Military analysts tell us that about equivalent losses and damage were done to both sides. We were not able to force them back over the border into their own country, but neither were they able to take the great city of Telanui from the Soson people. This proves our military's braveness as our army was outnumbered two to one. The battle over, fighting has temporarily subsided, but Westarhk fighters remain encamped and preparing for battle on our side of the border. We will be ready if they strike again."PRESS REPORT: "Newspapers across the country are delivering the latest data on the stalemate at Telanui. Delkafei, a matoran reporter from near Telanui, brings us the news: 'Apparently, the majority of the Westarhk army was brought to bear. Our fighters were outnumbered, but through superior equipment and a bit of luck we held the city. Both armies are tired but we can expect more fighting soon.'"

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Can't we ask some friendly nations to ally themselves with us? Also, I BOUGHT A QUALITY COUCH! WHY DID IT GO BANKRUPT!!!Meh.I will buy 1 Home gadget from Portalfig's home business, please. That is 10 widgets from my money, unless Portalfig is a %^&* and charges me more.And finally, since contracts are allowed.....=====Bill to make violation of official contracts illegalIf this bill takes effect, anybody who has been found violating a business contract will be fined 40 widgets, 10 of which would go to the National Bank, and the 30 remaining given to the person on the other side of the contract. The fine will take place 1 week after violation of the contract.This effect will be added on to any and all information of violation of contract detailed on the contract being signed itself. Should the party which violated the contract fail to pay the 40 widgets, and/or fail to do what the contract says about violating the said contract (Excluding imprisonment), the party who have disobeyed both the contract and this law will be imprisoned for 1 week. When the imprisonment is over, the party imprisoned are free to leave and do whatever they want again, hopefully with a lesson in their minds.This bill is created so as to limit the amount of contracts that are violated, so as to keep happiness to a maximum. If another Senator says that this would in turn lower the happiness of the violator of the contract, Senator JL's (My) rebuttal for this is that the party's who signed the contract are required to take a look at the contract first and come to an agreement, so both sides should have agreed to the terms and agreements of the contract first. This in turn makes violation of contracts illogical, and since it lowers the happiness of the party who has not violated the contract, should be illegal.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Burnmad is correct. Only businessmatoran can create them, anyone can own them. Theoretically, a senator could have one if he was previously a businessmatoran, he purchased one from a businessmatoran, or had one transferred directly to him by an act of the senate (confiscating it to the National Bank would cause the business to be shut down and be turned into the closing widgets).

nban.jpg