What Was Your First Bionicle Set?

SolitaryHyena

I forgot, but I think it was either Tahu, Lewa, or Pohatu Mata, and back then I thought Tahu and Lewa were girls XD

The Old King is dead long live the King

Dragon types will rule

PM me if you have Pokemon White

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are of the remaining 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

Onua Mata, back in 2001...I would've been...Six, Seven? I fell in love with it, having already played with the Technic System earlier that year, when my Aunt got me a Throwbot. I still had it (reintegrated into my MoCs...I always used a Pakari in my favorite one) until two years ago, when it got thrown away during the move (Or, that's my theory.)

well my first bionicle set was Turaga Nuju. surprisingly the store i bought him at only sold 2 bionicles the whole time it's been open and it's still open. the other set was turaga whenua. so yeah thats it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 2 weeks later...

Toa Onua Nuva as a Valentine's present from my Mom back in 2003. Unfortunately I wasn't really into Lego Bricks at the time, and took him apart and put the parts back in his canister. Years later when I finally got into Bionicle, some of his pieces were missing and I felt terrible but used what I had in my MOCs. For years I felt terrible about losing those pieces and wanted to do what I could to get him back.Then a few months ago I ordered the pieces I needed (actually for only about $15) and finally re-built him and i've been happy with that decision ever since.(And my first set that I bought was Toa Onewa back in '04).

The first sets to ever appear in my household were all of the Toa Mata, whom my older sister had bought.The first set I bought was Tahu Nuva.Of course, not a one of the many sets I've had over the years are still intact, and I don't even know where those pieces are. Which is a shame.Well, apart from some of the more recent ones, but they're still missing a few parts.

"The sun is a wondrous body, like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

My PBZP: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4267

I hadn't even known it was posted until much later... Oops.

000_0004.jpg

Onua Mata!I got it when I was... 6? Maybe 7? I'm really not sure.I've lost the box, but I still have Onua proudly looking at me from my shelf. The only thing I'm missing is the Kanohi. Foolish me, I traded it :\

Hahli :)

I think it was vakama toa meture now i have like 3 of them for no reason i really don't know why i got 3 guess i just really like vakama

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this