Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

OOC: I did say "morally ambiguous". At no point was the plan for this character to be an obvious good-guy.Honestly, I might be about done here. This is a bit more linear and centrally-controlled than I like. Not saying I'm definitely done, just considering it.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Well, really, you could think up some sort of side plot; I'm not stopping you... There are side-plots that I didn't think up, like the one with Detranix and Kahi. It just so happens that they disappeared. =PIt's not really my fault if people want to follow a main plot, even though I haven't been doing much with either faction's main plot points...

OOC: Alright then. =) Honestly, I'm more or less making a lot of things up on the spot, aside from some things that I do have in mind... But aside from that, I want it to be open-ended. Some stuff I'm doing is mostly just things to help them have something to do; like Kreena meeting Adskhan back when you first joined. =P

Kraenir/Kakariko VillageIC:

That didn't take too long, now that he had Ashley to ride. Why had he named his horse Ashley? Because he found the pun of ash and her coat color funny. Whether it was or not, he sat atop her as she cantered into Kakariko village. He quickly went to something that looked like a hotel to see if they had room.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

-==IC: Orion==-Orion frowned."I don't know... She seemed to want revenge on the Knights for some reason; but... Well... She seemed odd, in general, so I don't really know how much of that was correct." Orion said with a shrug.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion chuckled at that, and nodded."Yeah, that's true." Orion said, and frowned slightly."I also wonder... Who could that 'Oracle of Destiny' be? We haven't seen any sign of her, which makes me hope that the Army hasn't captured her already..."

-==IC: Orion==-"Eh, that's possible. There's a lot of possibilities... Lost in the wilderness... Lost his memory... Shipwrecked on a remote island... There's just too many unknown variables." Orion said with a shrug.OOC: Yes, that last one was intentional. =P

OOC:Username: WanCharacter Name: GlorkGender: MaleAge: 20Race: GoronDefault Equipment: FistsBio: Glork is the quiet type who does not really 'chit chat' that much. This put him at odds with many of his Goron bretheren who liked to play games up in their mountains. Not fitting in- and not wanting to fit in- Glork simply left one day taking very little with him. He started otu as a pety thief; his thick skin, strength, and ability to rapidly enter and escape an area via rolling made it very easy. As the Army of Darkness gathered followers, he was quickly swooped up in it. He acts as a sabateur and a shock unit, moving into targeted areas in advance of the army to scout, gather information, set up anything that needs to be set up, and escape quietly.Faction: The Army of DarknessCharacter Description: Glork's hide is several shades darker than the average Goron and he has bright white scar over his left eye socket, the eye of course is missing. He has another scar just under that that twists his lip into a perpetual snear of contempt.

Edited by Wan

OOC: Glork approved. A new Army of Darkness character is definitely awesome; and a Goron Army character adds a whole new level of intrigue, and I can't wait to see how things go with that. =)-==IC: Orion==-"True. But, we also have to figure out where to look." Orion said with a shrug."Plus, we have the Army to worry about... The princess seemed almost... Concerned, in a way." Orion frowned, and looked at Siris curiously."Do you think that the Army might attack Hyrule while we're distracted?"

OOC: Yay! That was fast. Um, I'm going to blunder through a post for now...any indicator as to where the Army of Darkness people or something going on is at? Hmm, I don't think that last sentence made any sense.IC:Glork bounced across the dirt road of the small town as he rolled on through. There was a slight trail of dust following him, but it was hard to see in the half light of the moon. The late night provided the dark toned Goron with ample places to hide should the need arise, but there would be no need. He was just here to grab a bite to eat and get a first aide kit.Stopping in the middle of the town and unfolding, Glork looked at the four nearest houses. He picked the largest on the left side of the street. Curling back up into a ball he rolled around in a circle to build up momentum then charged at the door. It fell under his charge and produced a louder than expected bang as it landed on a table and knocked over a vase with a crash. He had little time.Uncurling once more, he ran through the first floor until he found the kitchen. He searched through cupboards and the ice box until he found something he could eat quickly. Leaving the room in disarray he sought the toilet room as that was where most medical supplies tended to be stored. Seeking the room out by smell while he munched on a sandwich hastily made, he found some gauss and salve. Bingo he thought as he took a handful of the sticky, stingy goop and rubbed it over a large gash on his leg. Knights he thought with a bitter curse, wincing against the pain. He heard footsteps on the floor above and hastily wrapped his leg in the bandage.Finishing the second half of the sandwich in one mouthful, Gork curled back up and rolled back out into the front room just as the man of the house reached the bottom step. He shouted something, but Gork did not stay to listen. He rolled out through the open doorway and disappeared into the night.

OOC: Anywhere, but if you're in Kakariko, then big things will be happening there as soon as ToD arrives. There should be at least one or two others heading there too, but, well... Both of the people who volunteered disappeared on me. xDAs for being approved so quickly, no problem. =)-==IC: Orion==-"Yeah... We all have to hope that..." Orion said with a nod, but frowned again."What about us, though? I'm pretty sure it was more or less pure luck we managed to fend off those last two attackers... And they fought us right at the beginning of our journey, and both seemed to be just toying with us... What happens if they fight us, and we get injured badly, much like back at the Ranch?" Orion wondered, a downcast look on his face, as he looked at the ground.

OOC: Kakariko village it is ^.^IC:Glork zig-zagged his way down the road, darting around other houses and rolling through yards until he was nestled safely in the forest. He hid behind a tree and closed his eye, listening for any pursuit. He doubted that the man would have been able to track him or raise much of an alarm. He would have left little to no trail as he bolted across the town and the slight breeze of the night would obscure anything. After a short rest he planned to circumnavigate the town and make his little 'camp'- if one could call digging a hole in the ground under a tree camp- and rest for the night. Tomorrow he would begin scouting for the army and drawing up maps of the town and the outlying area. If he had time he would even check out Hyrule Castle City. But that was currently only a secondary objective.

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax was very frustrated at himself. He had the urge to smash something with his Megaton Hammer, but forced himself to calm down and think things over. Obviously, this block was going nowhere. That meant he had to push another block. But which one?OOC: I'm failing so bad right now, sorry for my terribleness. On the other hand, I've devoted my sig to advertising this game! You're welcome.And a new player! Hooray! I was going to develop an Army of Darkness character, but it was too similar to Terminus24's character Sarah.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: No worries. Just as a mention, you were doing well with your first move. =PAs for the sig, thanks for advertising. =) Hopefully that'll get some more players to join, even if I did mistake your post for mine at first, over in the Kid Icarus topic. xD

OOC: I just gave you a technical hint. =P Think over your first move, of pushing the block to the right, and then the right corner block down. Think of the logical moves from there. It's honestly fairly simple, and there's a few ways to solve this puzzle. =)

OOC: I think I figured out the puzzle =x Also I made a siggy =3IC:Glork was rolling slowly through the woods on the outskirts of Kakariko village, curving slightly to the right as he came to the northern border so that he would not roll out of sight. The night was still young, but he did not want to make any unneeded sounds that would occur more likely if he walked. Rolling was smoother and quieter. It was also easier in the long run. Right now he was going up hill, which was no fun at all, but soon he would be rolling downhill. That was fun. Sometimes, when he had nothing pressing to do, the occasional desire would overcome Glork to just roll down a big hill. Despite his gruff exterior, he enjoyed having that kind of fun once in a while.

OOC: Anywhere, but if you're in Kakariko, then big things will be happening there as soon as ToD arrives. There should be at least one or two others heading there too, but, well... Both of the people who volunteered disappeared on me. xD

OOC: Speaking of which, did you ever actually explain what the Army of Darkness mission was going to be? Because I don't think Algernon has been briefed by Dark Link and he's been standing outside his tent for a while now.

OOC: I think someone must've missed a post, I dunno if it's me or you... If it's me, then I apologize. Either way, let's fix that, and just say that Korkoa's Army character is there too. =PWan: That looks very cool. =D-==IC: Dark Link//His Tent==-"Come in." Dark Link called from inside his tent, as he heard some beings outside.

IC:Down the hill he rolled. Leaning left then right then left again to weave through the trees surrounding Kakariko village. He banked to the right to follow the slope of the hill and crossed the street entering Kakariko from the east. Once back in the forest he slowed himself down and uncurled. All he needed to do now was find a tree- very easy, he already had within a few seconds- and start digging. He used his fingers to start ripping the ground away from the base of the tree. A shovel would have been nice, but he knew that going back to town to get one would be more trouble than it was worth. He only needed to rough it for a day or two. Once the hole was complete, he slid himself into it and pulled some of the dirt and clumps of grass back over himself as he partially curled into a ball. He would just be a bump in the ground, nothing more.

IC: Siris"Well, we'll just have to get along as best we can." Siris really didn't want to think about all the bad things that could happen, as he was just beginning his journey. "Also, we'll have to make sure we'll be strong enough, for when we get attacked again. Although, getting some supplies just in case would be a pretty good idea, too." Siris then finished his Cucco stew and started putting away his cooking supplies in a bag on his horse.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."That is very true. In fact, we should probably train ourselves when we get the chance, so that we can become stronger, before any further attacks happen." Orion said, as he stood up, and began to walk toward his horse.

IC: Algernon (Faron Woods Camp) Upon hearing Dark Link's words, Algernon pushed past the guards standing outside his tent and through the canvas flap. "You wanted to speak to us?"

-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-"Yes, you have showed intriguing potential, and I would like you to go out on a mission to Kakariko, and retrieve the Guitar of Destiny." Dark Link commented casually.

-==IC: Orion==-"Yeah." Orion said with a nod."Plus, it's always a good idea to keep your training, especially in the style of fighting you use, in your mind, so you don't mess up in battle." Orion added, as he looked at the forest.