Other Escaped Villians?

For the thought, we had a lot, i mean A LOT!!!!!, of villians in Bionicle, but not so much here. I hope your thought helmets generators are on.When the 3.0 were out, Breez and Surge had to be doing something with Evo. List some villians they could've been fighting while the others were away. Be creative!

They were on leave. Breez and Surge went to the planet of beautiful secluded places together. Evo went to a Buddhist temple.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I suspected that Breez and Surge had taken Evo on a training mission, or something, actually, since they're both full Heroes and members of Alpha 1 Team, and Evo's still a rookie. They weren't necessarily after a certain villain or type (I'm not saying they didn't, I'm just saying that it could go either way), and besides, there's too many different possibilities.On a side note, isn't this just a post-it-here topic? Disregard this if I'm wrong.But in any case, it would have been cool if they'd gone after some sort of ice villains.

Evo went to a Buddhist temple.

I found this quite funny, really! :lol:signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

They were sucked into the sleazy-story-plot-holes-that-are-just-there-to-help-sell-a-bunch-of-stupid-frickin'-toys dimension. Stuff gets sucked into there a lot in Hero Factory. :P

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Don't know about Breez and Surge.Evo went on a mission and got his arm cut off (tell you the truth I'm composing a story about this. I should work on it).Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I suspected that Breez and Surge had taken Evo on a training mission, or something, actually, since they're both full Heroes and members of Alpha 1 Team, and Evo's still a rookie. They weren't necessarily after a certain villain or type (I'm not saying they didn't, I'm just saying that it could go either way), and besides, there's too many different possibilities.On a side note, isn't this just a post-it-here topic? Disregard this if I'm wrong.But in any case, it would have been cool if they'd gone after some sort of ice villains.

Evo is a rookie? Are you sure? I thought it was the other way around!

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Seeing as Evo was built later than any of the characters who appeared in 2010, he was just a rookie in 2011 story, and we never have gotten any information verifying that he's "graduated" to a fully-fledged Hero. Same with Nex and Rocka.

Seeing as Evo was built later than any of the characters who appeared in 2010, he was just a rookie in 2011 story, and we never have gotten any information verifying that he's "graduated" to a fully-fledged Hero. Same with Nex and Rocka.
Hmm, OK.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Evo> I'm going to borrow the Buddist Temple idea. I think he went to the planet of Zen to realign is cyberchakras, but a vicious gang of Skrolls (Space Skralls) threatened to destroy the planet and their pacifist inhabitants. Evo struggled with his desire for non-violence and the need to stop evil and in the end the need to kick butt won out. He took on the gang and their leader single handedly. The win was an empty one, because now the peace loving Zens wanted nothing to do with him. Saddened, but understanding, Evo returned to the Hero Factory with his new prisoners.Breeze> I'd call her adventure 'Two Solar Cycles'. Breeze is framed for a crime she didn't commit. The only lead she has on the case is a rogue 'bot already in lockup (Lariska by another name). They fight bad guys and trade barbs back and forth, but in the end, Lariska comes through and Breeze saves her life. The two buddies take down the crime boss that not only framed breeze but set Lariska up in the first place.Surge> Time travel is involved with Surge's story 'Closing the Loop'. Back in the 'Ordeal of Fire', when Surge incredibly (I'm using the literal sense of the word) escapes point blank fire from multiple attackers. The truth is he slipped through a time hole. The time traveler needs Surge's electrical powers to fix a tear in space-time. In truth, 1 Surge isn't enough, he needs 3. He pulled Surge out of certain death for one version. He pulls one more from the future and this one use their powers to seal the tear and keep the universe who. Surge 1.0 returns some time later after the fire minions have moved on; safe and intact. That's all I can spit out in 5 minutes. Enjoy.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

I have personally thought of writing a fan fiction where Breez, Surge, and Evo are temporarily recruited to the Hero Recon Team for a mission that somehow "picks up the pieces" after the attack on Tanker Station 22. But I've never gotten around to it.I doubt we'll ever hear anything about what they were up to during Savage Planet, but it doesn't really matter that much. After all, the rest of the team could have been on dozens of missions between Ordeal of Fire and Savage Planet without our knowledge. The episodic nature of the story means that the missions we hear about don't have to be the only ones that go on.