Lhikan's Hau

So, after Daxia was destroyed, what happened to Lhikan's Hau? BIONICLESector01 says its status is unknown. Does that mean it fell into the ocean, lost forever? Also, shouldn't someone go back to try and find it?

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that the last time Lhikan's Hau was mentioned in story was when Tahu saved it after Gali nova-blasted the realm of Karzahni into oblivion. So it wouldn't be in Aqua Magna. I imagine that the Nuva would've returned it to Metru Nui sometime after that. (Maybe after their journey in Karda Nui?) I would think that it is currently somewhere on Spherus Magna.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Can't the Matoran make more of Haus like that?

I think the topic starter is talking about it as symbolic of Lhikan because it was the Hau that Toa wore. Not about Hau masks in general.And yes, they can probably make more now if they relocate some machinery from Metru Nui, but not sure if they are doing that. Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I would think it would have been given to the Turaga by some members of the Order when they turned Metru Nui into a city-fortress. I would hate to see it lost and been mistaken for a snack by some hungry Takea shark that was in the area when Daxia was blown to bits.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, in Bionicle: Legends of Metru-Nui, Jaller's mask broke and Turaga Vakama put Turaga Lhikan's mask on Jaller, forming into a regular Tahu Hau. I could be wrong. This happened in a movie.

Happened in the book to.
Then the soon-to-be Inika journeyed to Karzahni, got their masks snatched by Karzahni, and got their soon-to-be organic masks. Karzahni... held it or something? Then the showdown between Icarax and the Toa Nuva at karzahni, with Gali blasting the realm into oblivion (as The Smoke Monster said). The Toa Nuva found the mask, and...

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

Let's see, hmm. Toa Nuva recovered Hau from Karzanhi, confirmed that the Order took it, Order slaughtered by Teridax (largely), fortress leveled...but the island itself isn't necessarily destroyed. There seem to be three possibilities regarding that thing:1. One of the members of the Order of Mata Nui that managed to survive Teridax has it.2. The Mask is still on Daxia, hidden in some underground vault. BS01 says that the fortress was flattened. It does not say that it was looted.3. The Mask is in the sea near Daxia or on Daxia the island itself.As for the second question, I doubt that recovering this Mask is top priority for the Toa. After all, it causes wearers to experiance honorable and sacrificial deaths. :P That aside, I imagine that when the Toa scavenge the robot for parts, they will find it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Turaga had kept it (somehow) along with the Krana-Kal. I think Teridax was using Daxia's energized protodermis pool to make kraata for a while, so I'd assume the island (if not the fortress) is left. Also, if the Order had a basement, it wouldn't really be affected if the fortress was 'leveled', so there's a chance that some of their stuff is unharmed.

Edited by Baron Von Nebula

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Well, in Bionicle: Legends of Metru-Nui, Jaller's mask broke and Turaga Vakama put Turaga Lhikan's mask on Jaller, forming into a regular Tahu Hau. I could be wrong. This happened in a movie.

Happened in the book to.
Please note: The shape changed but not the mask "status". It's still a noble mask.I believe the Turaga of Metru Nui have it with them, but if the Order had it last, it could be almost anywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Turaga had kept it (somehow) along with the Krana-Kal. I think Teridax was using Daxia's energized protodermis pool to make kraata for a while, so I'd assume the island (if not the fortress) is left. Also, if the Order had a basement, it wouldn't really be affected if the fortress was 'leveled', so there's a chance that some of their stuff is unharmed.

I was under the impression they obliterated Daxia, can't be sure though.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Technically the that mask was just another kanohi Hau mask of shielding, it had no different or stronger shielding than the average hau and it was simply covered in a design that Lhikan made for himself.I'm sure Turaga Vakama has more than enough skill to recreate a new Hau in Lhikan's memory (with the same markings and design) as a tribute that can become displayed in a Temple sort where famous masks previously worn by heroes such as the ignika and matoro mahri's mask would displayed in their honor.

qs3135.jpg

Technically the that mask was just another kanohi Hau mask of shielding, it had no different or stronger shielding than the average hau and it was simply covered in a design that Lhikan made for himself.I'm sure Turaga Vakama has more than enough skill to recreate a new Hau in Lhikan's memory (with the same markings and design) as a tribute that can become displayed in a Temple sort where famous masks previously worn by heroes such as the ignika and matoro mahri's mask would displayed in their honor.

That's a akin to having a copy of the Declaration of Independence as opposed to the real thing. We have made copies of that document, but we still keep the original in the National Archives. Why? Because it is special. In the same way, I would imagine that the Toa would want the original Hau there. It is special due to the memory, not because it is unique or necessary to keep around.

here is my thing why would the order of mata-nui even store the mask let alone care about it? it did not have any special purpose or powers. so why would they waste their time with it. I'm pretty sure they could make a duplicate. and for that matter when the noble hau was given to jaller it changed it's shape well now that he is not wearing it does that mean it went back to it's original shape?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

here is my thing why would the order of mata-nui even store the mask let alone care about it? it did not have any special purpose or powers. so why would they waste their time with it. I'm pretty sure they could make a duplicate. and for that matter when the noble hau was given to jaller it changed it's shape well now that he is not wearing it does that mean it went back to it's original shape?

In this case I think the fan's intense interest in the mask, as symbolic of the memory of a near-alltime-favorite character, has probably caused Greg to guide the story that way. But if we want to be fair to the story and assume no unrealistic guiding, then logically the Order must actually care about more than just practicality.I can see an argument for it. They might not worry about the Toa Code, but it's not just because they're machinelike. They have a philosophy too and they value the greater good; they see themselves as working with the Toa; the Toa are the public face of good, while the Order does what is right, but unpopular, behind the scenes. A cultural symbol of a legendary hero could have psychological value to others, so they might wish to save it simply because people outside of the order value it.Could be something like gold on Earth. Really it's not that remarkable except for color, and there's not much practical reason to treat it how we treat it. Its physical advantage is that it's so easily reshapeable, useful for cheap applications, certainly not the most practical choice for intricate jewelry. Rarity is not enough to explain it either; there are other elements that are rare, like Uranium, but we don't have even the slightest desire to make jewelry out of it lol. Likewise, diamond has immense practical value, and yet we 'waste' it in decorations instead of saving it for industrial uses. It's a people thing lol. (Although, at least on TV, diamond rings have come in handy in dangerous situations lol.)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)