The Official Minecraft Topic

I hope that's not on the server. :PNukes + obsidian pickaxe = what moderator(s)?

It's on my singleplayer world,And it's a Dark matter pickaxe from equivalent exchange. The map in the top right is Rei's minimap, and the uranium reactors(I overloaded them, causing them to blowup and do this. That was only 2 reactors) Is either from buildcraft or industrialcraft I believe. I have like 30 different mods installed here haha

Ok, whoever made that blaze farm in the nether, good job!

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

The original Dragon was slain long ago.After that, they started spawning automatically in groups of five. So we slew those.Then they stopped spawning, and the Police were added to the End.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Okay, sorry to bother people, but I've had this problem for a while and I'd like to know why. For reference, I'm using snapshot 12w22a.Sometimes, my wolves and ocelots will randomly teleport to me even if I've told them to stay put where they are, and this irritates me as it gets in the way quite a bit. Does anyone know why they randomly teleport to me?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Oh. Well, in that case, I guess I'll just take them with me all the time so they don't randomly teleport to me and wait for the snapshot that fixes this bug.While I'm here, I might as well ask, does BZP have an official Minecraft server?EDIT: Nevermind that, I just read through the topic. That answered it.

Edited by An Edible Explosion

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Nav's server isn't the 'official' Minecraft server. It's a server inwhich BZPers are allowed to habit.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Yeah, you really don't need "permission" to go on that server. Just pick a good spot and do whatever it is you'd like to do with that spot, so long as what you're doing makes sense and the spot isn't, say, somebody's house.On to other matters, I have now provided some small amount of assistance with the design of Toad's new castle. My chief influence on it can be seen with the patterning taking shape on the exterior wall.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Who built the bridge from bz metru to my wall/house?

Er....that was kind of my fault. I was aiming to build a bridge between BZmetru and the desert, couldn't see your house on the way because it hadn't rendered until late.Its not actually finished, to be honest, since I built it too high I can't build underneath. If you want, I can remove it.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Incase anyone gets concerned as to what is happening, I'm currently working on making bzkoro a lot easier on travelers. Besides filling it with my personal works (I encourage others to come and do the same; I hate for it to be Humvaville :P), I'm installing a road system into it.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Oh, um, right. I was shown around it by someone named Mtmerrick, but I guess I didn't have permission to be on it? Sorry, in that case, I won't go on it again.

for the record, that was me, and i also brought flipz to the server. hes not a bzer AFAIK but hes as bog of a lego/bionicle fan as they come. Also, lost mesa is a serious WiP, there'll be a full unveiling when its finished enough for people to live there.

teachandroid.jpg

whenlifegivesyoulemons.jpg

i couldn't figure out the tower puzzle... :/

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

When I logged in after coming home, the minecart track in the desert tunnel was finished. So...whoever finished it, thank you very much. And thanks to Unit who helped carve out the rest of the tunnel, and Wilfre who donated minecart tracks.I'll probably move the rest of the spare tracks somewhere other players can use them, if anyone wants to build a cart track. Can't think of anywhere else to use them right now. If anyone needs some now, they can have first pick.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Which one? There are six puzzles in sequence, so I'd like to know exactly where you got stuck.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Which one? There are six puzzles in sequence, so I'd like to know exactly where you got stuck.
uh...the first one
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Oh.Umm.I'm not even sure what to give as a hint for the first one, without being too obvious.EDIT: Also, writable books need to start being a thing. The Book of Flibble must be written.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Toad's palace is well worth a look, though we still haven't gotten around to the dungeon that's supposed to take up all of the space between what is currently the bottom of it and the actual ground.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

so can someone tell me if the lava in Spoon's lava-dripping room will go away? i was trying to figure out how to escape by siting in a safe spot, but then the lava started building up somehow. i got trapped and had to log out to escape.

This topic so far

Vs.

Unfortunately, lava doesn't flow away the same way as water. Even without a source block, it'll stay there. Someone will have to go there and get rid of it for you.That is, if the game doesn't detect the danger and plop you down on the floor above it. Thats happened to me a few times when I used /back after falling into lava in the nether. But I haven't thoroughly tested this, so...yeah, probably not worth trying.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

The thing with Puzzle 6 is that there's a very specific path of pressure plates that will not trigger the lava. The best course is to find those plates and stick to them.I'll clear the lava build-up out of the puzzle later. The clock mechanism was supposed to prevent build-up, but I guess that doesn't work.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Yeah, like you did.Oh wait, you went on a mad dash across all of the danger-plates and got yourself killed. Silly me.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom