Bzp Achievements

Eragon3443

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's see...Writing Achievements

• [*]Wrote a successful epic by the name of A Dark Hunter's Tale[*]Wrote an unfinished sequel (Leaving on a slight cliffhangar, although not a big one) to the aforementioned epic named Danger Close[*]Got an honorable mention in the SSC#8[*]Have written several short stories, each getting a decent amount of reviews[*]Posted my own library with a collection of my stories

Miscellaneous

• [*]Posted a few topics that have ranked as hot topics[*]Gotten in the top 5 on the Top 20 Posters list[*]Almost have reached 1,000 posts (a milestone that I've gotten this far, nonetheless)[*]Posted a few banners in General Art

I can't really think of much else besides sending a lot of sigs to the staff in hopes of helping out the site. I'm wishing I'll be able to get a proto boost soon enough, whether from reporting signatures or a piece of news if I'm ever able to.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I guess back in the old forums I got a couple of hot topics, that was cool. Probably winning a blog contest and getting Premier Membership was the best thing :) I think it's also a bit of an achievement to have only ever posted 1 non-BBC topic, even if it was about breakfast ;)-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

:kaukau: I got a proto boost from bonesiii. What a great sensation. I even have the date down, although I don't feel like fishing it up right now. I'm also happy for several friends who have gone on to become staffies since I first got to know them (though it's a little odd, since I've been busier with my own small things and we've grown apart since then).Anyway, I'm actually quite proud of an epic I wrote a couple of years ago, although I eventually ran into writers block and nobody ever read it. Well, it was still entertaining.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Um... all of them were on the old forums :crying:Aaanyways, what can I remember... getting 3000 posts felt like a BIG thing to me. Dunno why.Having a comic topic with 10+ comics (because the current one is still alive yay)Several hot topics in the old General ArtThat kind of stuff. *shrugs*

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Just recently I got a proto boost for submitting news (after so many years I pretty much assumed it would never happen. When I got the PM that day, I felt immensely happy. ^^).Also, there was that one time I worked in a sig/avatar shop and I managed to animate this little gem:pb.gifThat was forever ago. Oh ToM kit and GIF animator... Good times. XP I also did a few sprites of my own, but my favorites were the large ones.inika.png1.png toahaga.png.pngAh, the good old days...

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing