R P G: Stríð Karla

Alex Humva

IC: "There is indication for Aquilonian responsibility, in that who else attempted to infiltrate Project Reverene, and was only thwarted when we were forced to expel an entire race from our nation? More importantly, we have direct evidence; our engineers have figured the rough operational range of the aircraft, based on its size, altitude, and speed. We have also traced the middle part of its flight path; including the direction it came from and went to after the destruction of millions worth of a rocket and murder of three astronauts. Aquilonia is in range and directly in the flight path of the plane.""As for the satellite, it and its kind can observe most tropical areas."

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

IC(Forum, Reverene): The Kiserran consul took no stance on the issue and refrained from speaking. He did, however, make note of the bit about the Astarian satellite.IC(Forum, Space warfare): Consul Shimizu was present at the meeting initiated by the Stan representative and gave a vote for the ban, albeit without a clear reason.It was a fact that Kiserre had little interest in space aside from possibly the use of communications satellites. Weaponising space was out of the question.OOC: For the record, Kiserre hasn't really allowed foreigners into the country except for political or business reasons, though they are considering opening up to certain parties.Also considering that my double-speed digital communications and computer research ends yesterday, I might have been a bit to early with my SNES, but whatever. So I guess retcon that but to happen now.IC(Kiserre/General): An announcement was sent out that a batch of six Kuma battle tanks and a batch of four Hyou infantry fighting vehicles were ready and available for purchase by whoever felt they needed them.

Edited by Kothra: Sweetroll Thief
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC: Space WarfareThe Astarian representative questioned why exactly space was special and why it shouldn't be weaponized.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

IC: (Forum - Space Warfare): The Varangian envoy expressed agreement with the Astarians - while the Stans saw no possibility of defense against space-based weaponry, the Varangians had put some thought into the matter, and were convinced that blocking an attack from space would be relatively simple - all that was necessary was a means for effecting the removal of the platform from which an attack might be launched.Along these lines, research was being intensified at the Royal Academy - in some parts of the facility, the air was practically humming.OOC: I've done research on electromagnetics. Now begin research (40 IP) on Gauss rifles. Owing to power limitations, the focus is on the smaller, simpler, man-portable concepts, not the grander, drop-a-satellite-to-Earth-with-a-bullet-launched-from-Earth concepts. As always, time requirements are up to Alex.Regarding the question on me hedging my bets, of course I am. I hedge my bets on many things, and very nearly everything in this RPG. Failure to do so on a space race I'm not even participating in would be most unlike me.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: "While the implementation of space-based weapon platforms would provide a near unstoppable basis of attack," mused the Waalrusaan Mursu Reus, the delegate at the Forum, "The Stan are making the assumption that the first people to create them would automatically use them to become conquerors. We see no reason why this would be. We all have armies yet none of us has tried to destroy the others."

Edited by Armageddon Out Of Here

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC [The Forum/Reverene Talks]"Compelling evidence to be sure, Astarian, though unless you happen to have more satellites than you're letting on, you'd only see a small part of the flight plan, the parts within your... mapping satellites range and your radar. Regardless, our pilots are trained to take oblong routes; I see no reason why others wouldn't make different, not mathematically correct routes. Fuel is cheap when dealing with problems of national security."Also, when I asked for exact orbital plans, I didn't mean that. I meant afterwards you ship the exact orbital plans to Stan physicists."[The Forum/Weaponizing Space]The Stan ambassador was caught off guard, wondering how to deal with the fact that three members of the Forum had already expressed distaste for the idea. The Forum had no real power after all, so without actually signing the treaty -and really, the Stans understood the concept that a treaty was merely ink on a paper-, it'd be... problematic.So the ambassador tried to respond appropriately to everyone; to the Astarians he restated his original point. Space was a death trap, and things that went up there typically gained that title as well. Space based missile rigs could wipe out whole cities in a matter of minutes, with no defense capabilities; an expensive route, but effective. Space based kinetic weaponry could do similar damage in sufficient quantities. Space was a weapon of mass destruction; the weaponizing of it would mean a nation was making weapons of mass production. And, if you followed Stan logic, the only reason someone would want the ability to destroy whole cities with impunity is if they were in a war or planning on one.Then he turned to the Waalrusaan, pointing out that everyone had armies. None wanted to fight, because everyone was evenly matched. MAD applied in this case. MAD did not apply, however, to space weapons, as none yet existed. It would the moment the major powers gained them, but the point was, none yet had them. It could be cut off at the source before it ever began.And then the ambassador let slip a calculated bluff; that the Stans possessed a rocket capable of carrying one hundred and nineteen thousand kilograms of cargo. Their scientists had done out the math and they said that it could easily carry a sufficient amount of missile satellites to wipe out the major cities of every major power.In actuality, the Stans weren't quite there yet; the rocket design was present, sure, but their engineers and physicists still needed to actually figure out the specifics, nor less actually build the thing. And, of course, this statement might spook the other powers. But the Stan government had already confirmed to the ambassador, the weaponizing of space had to be stopped. If it couldn't, then it had to be made sure that the governments of the world had made a grave mistake, opening the door to the Stans by their actions.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: So basically, outlaw space-based weapons or we will use them to commit genocide against all of you.The Stans are terrifyingly stupid. Like, Kim Jong Il without the presence of clear superpowers to keep him from doing something dumb.IC(Forum - Space Weapons): The Stan ambassador was informed by a rather clearly offended Varangian ambassador that threats of that nature would not get the Stans far in the international community, and, further, that their development of weapons to be used in space while telling everyone else to ban those same weapons could be taken to suggest that, perhaps, the Stans could not be trusted to follow their own rules.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCSomething like that, though not quite stupidity. Simply lack of understanding.Really, the Stans have no idea how to deal with the international community. They're use to doing things their way; we humans on Earth have thousands of years of contact with each other to have some basic idea of how to deal with foreign ideas. The Stans, and by extension the rest of the world, doesn't. The Stans just haven't adapted as quickly as everyone else.And really, genocide isn't the Stan way. You kill the people who annoy you and move on. Killing everyone else is bad style.IC [standast]The ambassador raised an eyebrow and pointed out the Stans were not researching weapons in space. They were researching rockets. Rockets similar to the Project Reverene rocket, which likely had a similar payload. The fact that you could strap bombs to it was merely a logical extension of the idea. It wasn't a threat, merely a statement to everyone what space weaponry could do. If the Stans, who loathed the idea of space, could do it, what stopped the Astarians from doing it? Or the Aquileonese? Or any other nation with sufficient rocketry technology?It was weapons of mass destruction; who was going to condone the ability to murder millions of innocents?

Edited by Gaius Alex Humvus Augustus

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: If the stuff on the IP report was public, then you all would know about Project Luminous. As it is, said project is unknown even by the vast majority of my military and R&D, let alone intelligence, politicians, or the public. Foreign nations? Not even a question.Also, again, Xomeron, you're assuming that I would fly my plane in a straight line toward your rocket. However, since this assumption is advantageous to me, I'll roll with it.IC: [Forum-Reverene]"You have never provided sufficient evidence to prove that Aquileon was spying on you!" The Aquileonese ambassador said. "You have persecuted tens of thousands of innocent Aquileonese simply because of unsubstantiated claims against our government, you have shut down our embassy, and now you are arrogant enough to claim that because a stealth aircraft--with no markings, and no proof of any allegiance, mind you--came in a line directly from our homeland, therefore we must have done it." His tone lowered as he calmed down. "I put forward an alternate theory: since you have admitted to owning stealth aircraft, perhaps it is Astaria that shot down the Reverene rocket. You can produce another one, I'm certain, and to blame such a heinous act on Aquileon would merely play off of your people's blood-hatred of us and frame us as an aggressor."~+~[Forum-Space Warfare]"Aquileon is not willing to give up the ability to defend ourselves in space. The most effective counter against a space-based weapon is another space-based weapon, and to deprive ourselves of those would be foolhardy." The Aquileonese representative said, politely failing to comment on Standast's attitude.:w:

IC [The Forum/Reverene]The Stan ambassador watched quietly, taking notes of the situation but leaving the Aquileonese ambassador to fight it out.[The Forum/Space weaponization]The ambassador was about to respond to that, but was interrupted by a man that walked up to him. Anyone who had been paying attention would of noticed the second Stan, though what his function wasn't quite clear to anyone but the Aquileonese; a PIA overseer. He had been talking on a phone, and now stepped forward, whispering a few words to the man then pulling back. The ambassador looked uneasy, and then said that the Stans were withdrawing the proposition for the time to discuss it further with their allies, and issuing an apology for any offense that might of been given.OOCOne thing the Stan can understand; not flagrantly going against their allies.

voidstars.png

IC: In the months following the Reverene explosion, certain covert elements had been in play. Small, one-man submersibles coated in anechoic tile had been coming the seafloor where Reverene went down (its momentum combined with the explosion pushing it off course ensured that it had not landed over the Calderon base), picking up pieces of interest (and many not of interest as well). They would flee or hide in caves when patrol boats went by, avoiding detection by sonar. When one's collection bay was full, it would leave and return its take to the Aquileon mainland, after taking a long, circuitous, and boring route that would lose any pursuers that might have been following him.When the submersibles got back to Aquileon, they were unloaded and the "take" was taken to a secret facility, where it was analyzed and the fruits of the Reverene project uncovered.:w:

IC: Space"So you say that merely because you lack it, no one should get it? A rather childish attitude.IC: That Aquilonians a SPAH!"We are confident that the Aquilonians were the culprits, we have testimonies and circumstantial and we don't find ourselves answerable to the likes of you. For the sake of your own curiosity, we didn't destroy our own rocket; we can build another, and we will, partly to spite you, but we can't replace the men and woman you murdered. That is what we seek retribution for."

-Rover

IC [Forum-Reverene]"Your testimonies were falsified and your evidence is circumstantial. You cannot prove that we did it, and when we propose a theory that would adequately explain the tragedy, you refuse to even consider it. You are so set in your way that your ideological blinders prevent you from, for one moment, thinking that we are innocent of this heinous crime." He stood up and pointed an imperious finger at the Astarian ambassador. "Shame on you, Astarian! Shame on you and all your nation!" :w:

IC [Aquileon]A meeting of the Northeastern Alliance was called. A simple enough sort of event, they happened every now and then to discuss military policy and such, but this was different. Convened by the Aquileonese and the Stans, the Anitalians, and, even though they weren't part of the alliance, the Kiserre, for their excellent relations with the Stans. These four nations gathered, and the Stans proposed their idea. The four of them would pool their resources to create a moon shot; the Stans would supply the bulk of the manufacturing and money, with the Aquileonese and Kiserre supplying their minds and their money as well. Of the Antitalians, it was asked that they would share their rocketry technology, to make this mission possible in the short amount of time needed to beat the Astarians to the moon. If they so wished, the Stans were willing to supply compensation in the form of their composite technology and resources.OOCIt's going take Koth and ToA some time to respond, possibly even a day or two, so I'm putting this out here now; because of how real time and in game time interact, should everyone agree to the plan, in IP counts it counts as if it happened today, not whenever ToA gets around to responding.So the plan is basically this; the Stans supply 100 IP and the manufacturing. Aquileonese and the Kiserre supply 50 IP, each. The Anitalians supply their advanced rocketry research and, if they so wish, 50 IP of their own. End result is a moon shot in two IRL weeks.And something ingame, it'd be a four man team; that is, one from each nation, so all of them get equal support and praise and no one feels left out.EDIT: I derped up physics, Aquileon has the launch site, due to it being closer to the equator.

voidstars.png

IC: The Varangian ambassador had sat through the proceedings regarding the Reverene project without comment. Privately, she thought that Aquileon had probably blown up the rocket. Not that it mattered. The main Varangian concern was to judge the situation, and, if necessary, pick an ally in a possible war.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: The Varangians tend to keep mum about new military technology, so no, it is not known outside of the Varangian government.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC(Kiserre/General, also NEA Space Program): The general (unvoiced) Kiserran opinion on Reverene was that the Aquileonese had done it out of vengeance for having their people in Astaria deported. The issue didn't concern them, so nobody made a big deal out of it.While Kiserre never had any intention to go into space on their own, they felt that a group effort with others would be acceptable

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC [standast]Military budgeting was shifted around, and the plans for the lunar lander became vastly more ambitious, with many more tools for research and a lander capsule onboard. The Stan budget for the lunar mission, however, doubled.OOCThe Stans are now devoting 200 IP to the lunar project. Still the same amount of time to build, however, even if ToA doesn't supply the rocketry tech, it'll still be two weeks.

voidstars.png

OOC: Alright, finally managed to get my budget in order. Confusing new mechanic...Aquileon reportProvinces:I-18: Super Province (80)I-19 Super Province (80)J-18 Capitol State (60) Apr. 19J-19 Large State (40) Apr. 19Bern, I-17 Small State (20) May. 2Total: 280Military:264 Battalions1x Sabre-class SS (SS-01) (20)2x Vultures (5) (Mothballed)2x Gyrfalcons (5) (Mothballed)3x SAM arty (1)2x Kestrel (5)1x Black Night (104) Apr. 19 (12 SLBMs at launch, full load by 27th)5x Troy (1) (Mothballed)1x Express (5) (Mothballed)3x Counterbattery (1) (Mothballed)Project Luminous (50) (Mar 22, 2013)Spy ZeppelinsProject Thor/Jormagund (50) (Apr. 22)Joint Moonshot (50)Total: 280 :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

OOC: I'm calling BS. No matter how much money you throw at it, you guys are starting from scratch, it'll take way more time to build a lunar rocket than a destroyer. NASA only ever sent one every six months or so

-Rover

OOCActually, no. ToA has been spending 50 IP for two months in rocketry research. If he denies us his rocketry tech, then you may argue your case against us, and probably win. If not, well, sorry.Also, I'd like to point out, I laid down the specifics of lunar travel when you first asked me about it. This was in fact in there; I went up to 300 IP if I remember correctly. Don't remember you complaining about it then.EDIT: I procured the evidence from a PM between me and you. Note the second message, inwhich it changes from 25 to 50 IP. Note the 150, which would be similarly doubled. ToA's rocketry research will further cut it down to two weeks.

voidstars.png

OOC: Couple of quick questions regarding industry:It says that 'the average state cannot reach [capitol state]' but what qualifies an average state? Two of my provinces were due to upgrade from Lrge to Capital today and I'd to know if they actually can before updating my tech info. On a slightly related note, could they then upgrade to Super Provinces?And in relation to my Sturmstreikker units, if they're 10 IP for 10, is that ten individual soldiers or ten platoons?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOCPower; that 'average state' thing is stupid and really shouldn't go there in the first place. It made sense at the time but not now. Go ahead and make 'em capital states, it's being editted out. And yes, they're becoming super provinces.As for your Sturmstreikker units, ten IP for ten... pretty sure when me and Koth talked about that, it was ten individual soldiers. But those ten individual soldiers have some of the best equipment and training money can buy.Backstory on the capital state thing; I thought that there should only be one capitol state, so the provinces that got there would get the IP but not the name, then eventually upgrade to Super Provinces. Problem is everyone got confused and thought that you maxed out at Large State, and thus, much confusion. This isn't the case. So yeah.

voidstars.png

OOC: It took the United States, whose Industrial Output probably exceeded all of your states put together, nine years(1960-1969), when they started with Werner Von Braun and his colleagues having excellent rocketry tech, and they had aid from a large portion of NATO. Just saying. And if you're serious about just pumping industry into it, can I pump 100 Industry into it and fire it off in one week?IR: (Accounting for Super-Province silliness)O-8: Super Province(80)N-7: Capitol State(60)[7/28]O-9: Super Province(80)O-7: Large State(40)[7/21]P-8: Medium State(30)[14/21]O-11: Small State(20)[2/21]N-12: Medium Territory(5)[5/21]Total IP: 295Projects:Project Reverene(50)[4/14]Merinka(80)[3/21]IP Use: 130Standing Military:5 Crusader Helicopters(5)Helbrecht-Class Destroyer(10)50 Python MBTs(10)3 P-11 Interceptors(5)150 squads worth of Red Dragoon forces(3)B-9 Shadow(5)176 Boa Transports100 Ruin Riders(1)IP Use: 34IC: CalderonThe P-11 Interceptors had been moved to Calderon, where one was constantly flying and the other two ready to scramble. Astaria, meanwhile, announced that she was now laying claim to all waters within fifteen kilometers of a coast under Astarian control, to be her International Waters. Inwardly, to enforce this claim, discussion began of new coastal defense systems.OOC: New ThingWeapon Name: Coastal Defense NetworkWeapon Description: An integrated system of Long Range Missile Launchers, Heavy Missile Launchers, Anti-Air Missile Launchers, and Machine-Gun nests, designed to defend against incoming naval and Aerial assaults. Machine Gun nests are spaced every three-hundred meters, Anti-Air Missile Launchers every half kilometer, and alternating with Heavy Missile Launchers, with a Long Range Missile Launcher every kilometer. This allows for any one spot to be within range of at least three HMLs and multiple LRMLs.Weapon Cost: Koth, if you would?IC: Forum(Reverene)"You are raving." The Astarian said. "I see no reason for this meeting to continue."IC: Forum(Space)"Space-mounted weaponry is not in the least special. I see no reason for it to be banned whatsoever."

Edited by cardworkMagician

-Rover

OOCKeep in mind this is the eighties; we have the tech, we have the knowledge, we have the great minds (an abnormal amount, to justify how we constantly get this advancements so consistently), really the only thing stopping us in this game is money and political will, which IP is both. In the bounds of the Strith universe, anything is possible if you shove enough smart people and money into a room and tell them to do something.And then there's the whole 'this is the eighties' thing. We don't have the Soviet-American space race for sure, but we still have the level of tech and knowledge. Again, it just needs the appropriate amount of money and getting those smart people together.And then there's the whole 'NASA didn't have 100% of America's industrial output'. ****, even back then NASA's funding was finicky. So yeah.But yes, you may go double your IP and get it done in a week if you so wish.btw, the space weapons meeting is pretty much over since the Stans said 'derp on us, we're get back to you later' and withdrew the plans.IC [Forum/Reverene]"We do, however." The Stan ambassador stood. "My government proposes a full investigation into the subject, conducted by the Forum and any overseers it appoints."[Elsewhere]Meanwhile, the spy zeppelins, having passed all of their tests with flying colors, were being deployed. Flying in the formation of birds, and flying high enough up it'd be doubtful if any ground observers could see them clearly enough, they were launched near the coast line of Astaria. Their radar signature showed up as birds, and their cameras had begun to peer into the Astarian homeland. Thanks to their nature they could observe for several days, before falling back for refueling, checkup, and redeployment to another part of Astaria.

voidstars.png

IC: The newly completed shuttle, the Osman, in honor of the great founder of the nation, was displayed for all the nation to see. In the coming days, Anitalia would be able to support satellites above her lands.In addition, the Sultan agreed to the moon mission, and the Anitalian Space Agency began meeting with the allied Agencies. Anitalia's technology, as well as money from the government, would allow the four flags to be planted within a few months.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Definitely doing that. 100 IP to Reverene for Weekly launches.IC:"I agree, and further propose that the team be a joint group consisting primarily of Aquilonians and Astarians, but including investigators from each of our nations"IC:Their Radar signatures may have been small, but with the Astarian military in full paranoia mode, they were spotted by coastal radars. No known phenomena accounted for these signatures, and when an Astarian triangulated the location of one and brought out a telescope, he saw only a long, oblong shape. Short of any other ideas, a radio message was sent asking the thing to identify itself, whatever it was. OOC: Astarians never developed lighter-than-air flight very much.

Edited by cardworkMagician

-Rover

OOC...Xom?They have the radar signatures of birds.Unless you're going to tell me your tropical paradise of an island has no birds, then on radar they look like birds.Birds.I cannot say that enough. Birds.Unless my understand of radar is completely wrong, on an object that small, you don't get the shape, only the size. The result is you see birds on your radar scanner.So unless the Astarian government gets paranoid every time a flock of birds flies by, which means they're constantly paranoid and wasting precious government funding on sending everyone into a panic every time a flock of birds flies by...In conclusion, birds. Bloody birds.In other news, ToA managed to PM me before midnight, so he's now dedicating fifty IP to the moon project. That puts us at 350 IP; due to the fact that even I have standards, two weeks for starting from scratch is the bare minimum (also, Koth would shank me if I tried cutting down the time again), so this extra fifty IP will be combined with the various other technologies of the involved nations (Stan composites, Kiserre electronics, Anitallian rocketry, and... um, Aquileon spy agencies for counter espionage) to create an epic lunar lander. Still two weeks to build, but it'll be a pretty fun machine when it's done.

voidstars.png

IC: With commercial research done, Anitalian companies began expansion.Agriculture in Graeca and the South of Turkiye was already producing a surplus of goods for export, while Italoan wine was spreading as well. The restaurants of all three nations were located around the globe, with those based on Italoan cuisine doing the best. In addition to these, modern and older music, as well as Ancient Graecan mythological stories were spreading through the nations. The old stories had film potential, and were already in production.However, the two biggest players in this game were the Firari and Elma companies. The first designed luxury cars, popular with the wealthy, while the second was capitalizing on a new industry- personal computers. The sleek, futuristic design of the Makintos made it a hit with consumers, most of which simply called it the Mak.In addition, the government contacted allies, asking if they would be interested in genetically engineered crops. While pricey, these repelled insects, improved taste, and grew faster with a larger harvest than ordinary crops. While this was a drain on the soil, the unused parts of the plants, if disposed of correctly, refertilized the soil within a few months.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC [standast]The Anitallian expansion was working rather well in Standast, simply by the virtue of being something different. Italia*coughcoughcough* Italon food was a refreshing change from the hardy but rather bland vegetables and fruits that inhabited the land, and the Anitallian beliefs were already absorbed into the Stan's own mythology without too much trouble -it did puzzle them, however, how anyone could allow their gods to keep being ****s all the time-, so the film industry was all over that.However, they did pass on the genetically engineered plants. Despite being bland, Stan plants were just fine the way they were, and they had no particular interest in growing foreign flora.Similar to the Antillians, though, the Stans were interested in personal computing. Already a Stan business called Flumen had sent a request to the Kiserre, asking what their price would be for them to use their advanced electronics.OOCOh ToA, you and your oh-so-subtle way of representing real life concepts in this RPG.

voidstars.png

IC: Anitalian food imports were in demand in Varangia, though, due to economic and cultural differences, the Varangians were more interested in the raw ingredients than in the completed dishes.Given the relative lack of pests in the Varangian climate, the genetically modified crops were turned down - potatoes were fine as-is.Meanwhile, a draft resolution, based on ecological research done by the Royal Academy, had been submitted to the Forum, calling for the banning of commercial use of high-level predators - things like sharks and certain cetaceans in the oceans, and other, equally obvious creatures on land. The reasoning behind the ban, as stated in the resolution, was that, due to typically low breeding rates, top-level predators were simply not viable commercial targets.OOC: I have refrained from posting the actual resolution, as the language used in UN-style resolutions hardly makes for an entertaining read. If you would like me to post any future resolutions drafted by the Varangian government, simply let me know and I will be glad to do so.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: The Waalrusaan largely ignored the cars. You needed roads with less curves and twists in them to drive cars that showy. And the cold weather meant they'd be a nightmare to maintain. But the crops sounded good. The low temperatures, erratic daylight and rocky ground meant there were few crops that would grow on their fields. Enough to sustain them, sure, but variety was the spice of life after all.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOCMeanwhile, at the bat cave...IC [standast]While the Stan civilian manufacturers began prepping for full production of the lunar mission, which the Stans were calling the Tungl Project, the Stan special forces teams were being prepped. Four elite teams went aboard the Sabre class Aquileon submarine, the footage from the spy zeppelins guiding them to areas not heavily visited or militarized. Under the veil of night, they crept onto the three main islands of Astaria (the smaller two didn't count), and there they quickly made shop. They weren't spies, they were killers; their mission instructions were to scout out the area, find a proper hiding spot, and await further orders.Soon enough the insertion was over, the teams on the move. They'd find somewhere to wait for the coming months, and then they'd make sure no one ever found them.

voidstars.png

IC(Kiserre/General): As it turns out, one of the Kiserrans who had been with the exploration party to Varangia had sought out another member of the party who had recieved a goat of the opposite sex to breed them. Over the past couple years they had set up a succesful business selling goat dairy products, as goats were not native to Kiserre. The goat milk and cheese had become fairly popular on a local level, and the primary dairy product company in Kiserre noticed this and figured they could make somethig of it. They sent a message to the government of Varangia asking how they would be able to purchase goats for their own use.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg