Staff Ups And Downs

Black Six

I would've seen these coming, especially Velox's promotion, but I was expecting something totally different in the staff changes area. XPAnyway, congrats to the promotees, and good luck with your new jobs. Sorry to see Janus and MM go; I hope all goes well for you.

Yay Velox/Sumiki! I'm not surprised, and that goes to show how much those were deserved.And Janus got rid of the revival rule in Artwork III, so that makes him awesome. Good luck with the rest of whatever you do!As for Mysterious Minifig, he was so mysterious that the only thing I remember about him was when he got promoted in the first place. Thanks for your work here anyway!

button.png

I'd like to thank everyone for voting for me; it's been my pleasure to--Oh wait, wrong speech. But seriously, thanks to everyone for your congratulations, and a huge congratulations to Sumiki! I've seen his promotion coming for a long time, so it's cool to see he finally got it. It's a shame to see Janus and MM go. I didn't know either well, but I know Janus was awesome, and it's sad to see MM leave after such a short time of being staff.

Congrats Velox!! Maybe now you can do even more Library work. XP

Haha, I hope so. =Pnewso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

• 3 weeks later...

But Janus, think of the income this job didn't bring in for your family. :oSumiki, I remember you. Now you've made it to the Proving Ground.©1984-2012 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Sumiki, I remember you. Now you've made it to the Proving Ground.

You bumped me up to +3 Proto back in the day for reporting stuff. I was scared to death when I saw you'd PMed me. I was still very much a noob back then. :rolleyes:I think I also donated a modicum of information for your blog content block on LEGO employees that have joined BZP. Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg