most forgettable constraction set?

Seems as you've forgotten about the Ben 10 constraction sets haha. Easily the most forgettable of them all, but they were a neat oddity. There were also two Toy Story sets- Buzz Lightyear and Zurg, which were borderline constraction, depending on how you look at it.

• Like 2

Apparently there was some DC/Marvel constraction figures.

I know nothing about them beyond the fact that they existed. 

• Like 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

29 minutes ago, confused piraka said:

so do you consider the new marvel stuff constraction?

I’d say they’re like, spiritual successors to constraction, if not straight up constraction. Iirc, constraction isn’t specifically CBT (Classic Bionicle Technic) or CCBS, it’s just larger action figure-esque models. So I don’t think it needs to be CBT or CCBS to be considered constraction, it just needs to fit that larger action figure niche.

• Like 1

Contrary to everyone else in this thread, CAN'T forget the Ben 10 sets lol. I'm a Ben 10 fan, been on the hunt for them in nearby second hand circles sort of as a joke. Nice little conversation piece for my room lol. I suppose it just depends where our interests lie, because I've never been a Star Wars fan, so I easily forget about Star Wars constraction.

Blehhh I draw things and like to rummage through Lego history and/or theme lore | Portal to all my social medias | There's some joke here about my fondness for both Zane and Matoro

1 hour ago, KyDv404 said:

Contrary to everyone else in this thread, CAN'T forget the Ben 10 sets lol. I'm a Ben 10 fan, been on the hunt for them in nearby second hand circles sort of as a joke. Nice little conversation piece for my room lol. I suppose it just depends where our interests lie, because I've never been a Star Wars fan, so I easily forget about Star Wars constraction.

I also love Ben 10 (but not as much as Star Wars) and I was excited when Ben 10 sets were first announced. I thought they would be System-based and was looking forward to a Rust Bucket set with Ben, Gwen and Grandpa minifigures, though. I was pretty disappointed with what we actually got.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I think you'd have to split this up by building system. If we're talking the G1 technic days I want to say the vahki. They weren't bad, so to speak, but they were just kind of uninteresting. Essentially they were just a robot police force being controlled by Makuta. The stars were actually very memorable on account of how terrible they were. With CCBS I want to say the Chima line. Chima figures were not only bad but nobody seemed to want them. I myself was largely out of the Lego scene by this point but Chima was not at all memorable. Even the superheroes figures were better.

• Like 2

It's time to move on.