Hello everybody, it's that guy who posted that topic about "He's a big machine!" relating to the MoL movie. I haven't been online in months, so decided to come back today to post a note that had been bothering me since 2010. I trust you know how the Ignika has its own counsciousness, and how when Makuta banished Mata Nui into it, the Ignika's counsciousness was more or less overpowered and/or assimilated. But, it's been a while since than. Mata Nui went dormant in the Ignika IIRC. Does that mean the Ignika's counsciousness is back in control of itself?

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Ignika cannot die, as he/it is the mask of life. Toa Ignika, the body the mask made for itself, was sacrificed -- "died". But the mind was in the mask all along and was unaffected.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well, it would be kind of weird if, after Mata Nui says goodbye and sits back in the mask, Iggy suddenly jumps up and prances around the place. Especially how the Agori and Glatorian don't seem to know that the Ignika's conscious even exists.Perhaps, assuming Mata Nui can speak with the Ignika inside the mask, Mata Nui requested that the Ignika sit back with him. They're probably having a whole mental tea party back there.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Perhaps, assuming Mata Nui can speak with the Ignika inside the mask, Mata Nui requested that the Ignika sit back with him. They're probably having a whole mental tea party back there.

Actually, this made me think of Teridax telling Tuyet that Mata Nui had no one to talk to, and that was why he kept her around. XD, well at least he has someone to gossip and have pillow fights with (you know, because that's totally what Great Spirits secretly want to do with their friends). Though, it's an interesting thought. I'd imagine they share the mask somehow, which would be kinda... I can't even imagine inhabiting an inanimate object, so I'm at a loss for words. XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

The Ignika's conciousness is subserviant to Mata Nui's. It still exists.With Mata Nui dormant, however, I believe that that particular conciousness to be dormant as well, held dormant by Mata Nui's dominant mind.

Man, sounds Kind'a like Inception.... Anyway, I think that the the Ignika is dormant because it has fulfillled its purpose. Through out the storyline he has been this identity observing or ignoring reality until aroused by the events or by being spoken to in order to save the universe, attach itself to crazy halflings or to fly around on a sky boards. So, seeing that all is well and that the giant robot that it was created for is dead it naturally excused its self from all communication. Edited by Koro-Chaos

Perhaps, assuming Mata Nui can speak with the Ignika inside the mask, Mata Nui requested that the Ignika sit back with him. They're probably having a whole mental tea party back there.

Now I feel like writing a short story acting as a parody of Skyrim's "The Mind of madness" Quest which you get the Wabbajack from. I'd find that hilarious, but first I need to figure out who's Sheogorath and who's Pelagius. Mata Nui = Pelagius, Iggy = Sheogorath.MUST GET HOME TO BEGIN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Yeah, Iggy's still in their, he just only comes out when he feels like it. Right now there really isn't any reason for him to come out.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

The two of them sitting in the mask "talking" to each other? The ultimate form of self-amusement. Otherwise, dormancy would be a bit on the boring side...

The Ignika has probably learned it is too powerful for it own good, and decided to go dormant with Mata Nui. Alternatively, Mata Nui could have exerted his control to keep the Ignika dormant with him.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!