So, What Makes You Unique?

Jinkmeister

Let me give you an honest warning about your attitude. By going around telling people things like that you are going to find yourself alone too quickly. Because honestly, I would not want to be friends with someone who thinks he or she is superior to me, and I doubt many people would.Everybody is unique, so everybody is better than other people at some things while worse at other things. And even if they are better at more things than they are worse at others, that does not make them superior. Can we move on now?~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Looking over this topic again, I realize that there are a lot more things that make me unique than I had previously listed. Still, I'm not going to hold it up againest people. Sometimes it is harder to relate to other people when you are so unique that they just don't get you. I think each of us has our own set of abilities and talents and interests that no one else has, and one is not neccessarily superior to another - each has its own assets and its own problems, mine primarily being that I have to explain my motives and ideas to people because I am so off-the-wall. :)

Looking over this topic again, I realize that there are a lot more things that make me unique than I had previously listed. Still, I'm not going to hold it up againest people. Sometimes it is harder to relate to other people when you are so unique that they just don't get you. I think each of us has our own set of abilities and talents and interests that no one else has, and one is not neccessarily superior to another - each has its own assets and its own problems, mine primarily being that I have to explain my motives and ideas to people because I am so off-the-wall. :)

Beautifully put, true, and also kind of ways. I applaud you. :) (and wish I could communicate my ideas as well as you do :/ )

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You mean aside from the fact that there's absolutely no one else in the universe exactly like me in every way shape or form? Then not much, really. :P

The patterns of Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, and Cytosine in my Deoxyribonucleic acid.

And I wholeheartedly agree with this. ^_^

Because honestly, I would not want to be friends with someone who thinks he or she is superior to me, and I doubt many people would.

Not picking a side here, but this jumps onto something I always think about with the way I act more than half the time: Why are my friends still friends with me?But that's probably me thinking I'm over arrogant and what not. So I dunno.And another thing that makes me unique: I have trouble finding people on BZPower who play the same instruments and music as I do.:P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Let me give you an honest warning about your attitude. By going around telling people things like that you are going to find yourself alone too quickly. Because honestly, I would not want to be friends with someone who thinks he or she is superior to me, and I doubt many people would.Everybody is unique, so everybody is better than other people at some things while worse at other things. And even if they are better at more things than they are worse at others, that does not make them superior. Can we move on now?~Gata. ;)

That actually does make them superior.Nothing unique about me. At all. :/

Hmm... Well, whenever I need to think of something, I usually put "Hmm..." at the beginning of a post. XPI'm a pretty simple guy, I think. I don't like getting really in-depth with things (generally) and I like to be silly and sarcastic. I've been told I'm funny and that I have some talent in acting, though I don't really exercise that talent much. I have loads of imagination and I try to look at things differently than most people. Like, if say something becomes extremely popular, I'll look into something else that's different. Not to isolate myself or anything, it's just, a lot of people are fans of Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, and there's a ton of praise for those stories, but those aren't the only ones out there (not saying I don't like popular things, but I don't want to only know about popular things, if that makes sense?). I like looking at different things and playing devil's advocate, and I try to keep calm when doing so (even though different view points aren't always received with open arms). Well, it may not be amazing or anything, but I guess in a general sense, that's what makes me unique. ^^'

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I'm half-Indian (on my mother's side). People are all like "But you look white!" and I'm like "I'm only half white!" and they're all like "Whoa that's so cool!" Being mixed-race never stops beings cool xDI'm bisexualI have very unique opinions on life, like not believing it's some big test or struggle, but that we're here in this world and our lives are what we make of them :)I'm an athiest, although most people I know IRL is too.I have my own style of clothes, usually involving a smart black coat and my signiture green headphones xDI'm an animator and I commonly organise projects with my IRL friends; actors, musicians, equipment providers, etc.I'm in a rock band as bassistWhenever I'm in a relationship, I'm more into the whole emotional side of it, rather than the [other stuff] XD

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!