Techna: Breakdown

IC: Emma - KrahziaWith the arrival of Blade and Airu, Emma suppressed a chuckle. The Toa was right, it was like deja vu."Um, I hate to break up the wonderful reunion party, but keep in mind that we're in enemy territory, surrounded by Hackers," she said, pulling down her scarf and hood so that she was now recognizable.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Blade==-"Right. According to that guy, I think his name was Jasrich, we're free to go, as long as no unauthorized people go. But, I don't see any of those around, do you?" Blade asked with a smirk on his face, as he began to follow Kairan back toward the Albiore II.

IC: SongSong sighed, and drew from her deck one more time. It was Healing Hands. Carefully, she replaced the deck in her sleeve. One would have to wonder why it didn't just fall out."Well, my apologies Aclaraung, but I have to go track down the person who tried to kill me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"Hey- Where'd he go?" Krash said to himself. His face was in an expression of confusion, at least other then his insane smile. Shrugging, he belted out his favorite song. "THIS.... ISSS.... THE.. Song that never ends! It just goes on and on...." He started. Loudly. Maybe even loud enough to reach the ears of the people near the Albiore II. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Northern VolcanoArketh's responce came as more of his strips lashed out at the spear, pushing it off course and even tangling around it. The bullet from Mror's gun became implanted in the shadowy clothing on him, and its thickness protected him from whatever its effects were, and then regenerated.The towering skeleton retaliated with swipes of his large scythe, wanting to slice off their heads and create deep gashes in their torsos. Amplified feelings from Blacklight motivated him to pick off the competition, rather than just attempt to frighten them.As he slashed at the pair, Arketh pulled harder on the living sword with the tendrils to loosen it and also dislodge Mror's hand. It had to be his!

Edited by Magnus Greel

-==IC: Jasrich==-Jasrich quickly ducked from the initial blow, and stepped to the side in an effort to avoid the second slash, though it sliced into his right shoulder slightly."Persistent fellow, aren't you?" Jasrich mused, as he dissolved the spear into the nanobots once more, and attempted to reform it, even as he stabbed out toward the skeleton's arm.

-==IC: Blade==-"So? Walking around in a battlefield zone is too dangerous to really recommend. I question why any sane person would do it." Blade commented, as he began to walk toward the Albiore once more.

IC: Pirok [Krahzia]"And, also, I never forget faces. When someone switches sides, they're pretty much guaranteed to recognise a few faces from their old days. And I'm pretty sure I recognise a few faces here."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Song"Sure. You can hold him down while I beat him up."IC: MrorWith a grin, Meor released the sword, and grabbed Arketh's wrist. He then triggered the high-voltage taser built into his hand.At the very least, it should disrupt the being's focus.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

-==IC: Blade==-"Bad case of replicas?" Blade asked with a shrug."Take me for an example; this ain't my twin, this is a replica of me, who I've managed to get onto the Hackers after some work, and these are replicas of other pesky people once on the Technan side." Blade explained, lying through his teeth, but if it got them out of there...

IC: Honnak (Song's apartment)"Sounds like fun. So, when do we start?" He asked, cracking his knuckles.IC: Elirak (NMN)I looked over the rows of masks, untill I settled on a Rode. Well, it looked like a Rode, you could never really tell with Kanohi untill you tried it out. "What's this one?" I asked a Matoran at the counter, who looked at a list before answering."Biomechanics," he answered.That could be useful... Controling machinery, doesn't it give some enhancement of some kind?"I'll take it," I said, paying the Matoran for the Kanohi, along with trading in my Huna. I didn't like giving up that mask, but I didn't have any use for it anymore. I put the new mask on, and felt an increase in-Strength, so that's what is does. Neat.OOC: Hmm.... Do I have to get any sort of approval, seeing as I'm changing my character's appearance and Kanohi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Pirok [Krahzia]"Now that's funny. Because, last time I was here, I didn't see that particular vehicle. And I haven't seen any flying out of Krahzia recently." Pirok growled. "Now, who are you working for? I won't kill you, if you give me the truth."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Northern VolcanoThe transforming weapon thrusted at Arketh by Jasrich was deflected by the strips that had sought to grab it before. The darkness barrier on his wrist crumbled under the electricity released by the taser. As it did so, the specter twisted his forearm, grabbing Mror's wrist, and focused his powers of darkness to send pulses of Shadow energy into the Vortixx to create a similar effect.Undaughted by the attack (as a skeleton he felt no pain, and the Shadow armor protected him as it took the brunt of the onslaught as it faded), he flapped his wings to ascend into the sky, along with the tendrils gripping the sword tugging upward. Once up high enough, he would shake off and drop the Vortixx, in order to send him plummeting to his death.

OOC: Yes. Just send me a PM with the changes.IC: Song"Now."IC: MrorUnbelievable as it seems, Mror grinned. First, he fired point blank toward the skeleton's face. Second, he whipped his arm around, not only freeing the limb, but likely breaking Arketh's wrist.That done, he started to drop, and grabbed the tendrils, beginning a distinctly more controlled descent. In order to dislodge him, Arketh would have to relinquish his hold in the sword.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Northern VolcanoThe bullet was again buried and quelled in the Shadow armor on Arketh's face. His wrist was, fortunately, not broken, yet looked twisted and unusable at the time being. Mror may have succeeded there, but his escape was not to be that easy.Arketh possessed a surplus of the tendrils -- there was no need to release his grip on Blacklight. Climbing higher into the air faster, he had the majority of the strips around him attack the Vortixx. They snaked and curved all around him, attempting to ensare Mror and halt his movements. Even the one he held onto slithered around his body, going for his weapons. Being relatively close to him, the tendrils didn't have to move very far to grab him.Meanwhile, the strips on the blade tried again to tear off his hand.

-==IC: Blade==-"I work for no-one." Blade growled, as he quickly drew his sword."Now are you going to keep threatening me, or will you back down?" Blade asked, his eyes narrowed."And if I were you, I'd think very carefully about the answer to that."-==IC: Jasrich==-Jasrich raised an eyebrow, as he was lifted up into the air as well; apparently both of the other fighters had forgotten about him. So, he simply shrugged, and kicked out at the skeleton quickly, aiming to get him to relinquish his hold; if he could do that, it'd be simple to get Mror to let go.

IC: Pirok [Krahzia]Pirok's sword was drawn just as quickly, and he spun it in his hand as he glared at Blade. "I think you should tell me why you came here. I just want to know. No arrest, no capture, no killing."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

-==IC: Blade==-"I didn't even want to come here; I was headed to that volcano when I collapsed. Woke up here, saw a barrier up, and then fights happened. Also, as for your earlier question, there's a lot of hovercrafts in the city, it's possible you just don't know all of them." Blade said, a scowl on his face for the confusing nature of the Toa.

IC: Northern VolcanoSeveral strips that were not involved with trapping Mror moved in at Jasrich's ankle to stop the kick. If snatched, they would try to twist his leg until it snapped.Tendrils drifting around Mror backed away immediately to avoid being severed. The narrow pieces of cloth waited there, looking very much like serpents waiting to strike when the opportunity came. For now they only shifted pass the blade's slashes. The one he held onto, though, rerouted itself toward his neck, attempting to strangle the Vortixx. If Mror let go or sliced the cloth to save himself, he would fall to his death (or at least a descent that would result in some broken bones).

IC-Edubard:"New object," Edubard muttered into his small recorder. "Sword-like weapon, reddish glow. Class Euclid-somewhat dangerous by itself, and dangerous in skilled hands." He shuffled up, then threw his knife at the back of the shadow-being's head, before pulling out a small sword and running up to the group fighting over the other sword.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Daykia (CHI)"Sir? How likely is it that Easo is the one in the prophcey?" She asked Equinox.IC: Lekar (NMN)"zzzzzzzzzzz"IC: Krash (Krahzia)"It never stops, never slows! Always faster, always goes! OOOHHHH! This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on...." Krash sang, happily walking past the group gathered near the Albiore II. "My relative allies! It never stops, never slows! Always..."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Esao (Housing District, New Metru Nui)I was flying over one of the few remaining portions of the Housing District that hadn't been bombed into oblivion, above the apartment of one Gael Artayga."Team one, drop on my command," I said, manning a parachute. "Let's go."IC: Gust (Cafeteria, The Citadel)"Good. See you then. Head to the Citadel and make a bee line for the cafeteria."IC: Equinox (Bullpen, CHI)"If we take the prophecy at its word and consider the son to be literal, about 64%."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND