Techna: Breakdown

-==IC: Blade==-Blade rolled his eyes at the sarcasm, but did chuckle for a moment."Oh I'm sorry, did I take your job away for a second? My apologies." Blade said with a smirk, intending it as friendly return sarcasm.

IC: Belthnor:"Well, there simply something must be done on your shoulder. If we could get you to a more secure place..." he trailed off, hoping another attacker would not venture near again.

Edited by Belthnor

-==IC: Blade==-"Who were those guys anyway, though? I don't recall seeing either before..." Blade said with a frown, as he sighed."Looks like that might be a good place to start figuring out the mystery." Blade mused, saying that mostly for himself than anyone else, as it was mostly stating the obvious.

IC: Belthnor:As hard as it would be to see Belthnor look pale, a tinge of white shot across his face. "An... Olmak? Then why did the assilant retreat? Being a coward, or testing your abilities?" the diamond being asked.

IC: Song"I got a quick look at the attacker's mind, and an even shorter glimpse at the rescuer. It was definitely two people. The attacker might not have expected to be so outnumbered. EIther way, they're probably working with the Skull. Which mean they'll be back."Song looked back at Auress. "Mask of Dimensional Gates. The user can travel anywhere, in any dimension."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SongSong sighed, the sound audible in Blade's head. Oi. Just 'cuz I don't comment, doesn't mean I don't notice. Been a little preoccupied.Song glanced at Belthnor. "I don't know." And I'm dead anyway.That's when Song realized she never withdrew from Blade's mind. She shot him a look.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

-==IC: Blade==-Blade had been just about to make a sarcastic comment about her noticing and commenting, but the sudden thought from her, even in a bit of the context, still shocked him, and as Song was giving him a look that essentially said to be quiet, he simply gave a confused and slightly curious look back, not sure what she had meant.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung, meanwhile, had walked off to find some needed metal, lest his scales grow in crooked and weak. He maintained contact with the others through Song and Blade, seeing what was happening over there through their eyes.I see you might like an explanation as to Song's condition, Aclaraung thought to the Toa. Would you like to know the basics?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Blade==-"If she doesn't mind, sure... But, if she doesn't want me to know, then I'm fine with that." Blade replied mentally, his posture not betraying the mental conversations that he had been having with Song and Aclaraung.

IC: Rinnder & Kinksh / Hidden Base"Song was guarded by a large, dragon like beast and another Toa quite talented at the blade. They noticed me - no doubt thanks to her psychic powers - and I was forced to act quicker than preferable. I might have taken one of them out, but I put my own life ahead of that."Kinksh picked up the data-projector and deactivated it, shoving it into Rinnder's chest and pushing the Vortixx back. He opened another portal, and waved his hand to send him away. Rinnder nodded respectfully and vanished through the black gate, which folded itself closed behind him."Rinnder will know what to do with that back at Civilization. I doubt I took out any of them with that blast, knowing how resilient these hero-types are, but I can't afford to send someone in after them when they're together. They need to be separated... somehow."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :Flagusa;

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Trakuda (Tunnels)Ah, a good fight, at last. Shame the person RPing me missed out on the other ones. Now it's time for some ACTION!Disabling gravity around a group of Vahki, I unleash a barrage of shots from my arm blaster, sending them tumbling back into each other like skittles. Several more become immensely heavy, and drop to the ground like corpses, some becoming corpses in the process. Yes, I know I said corpses twice.

IC: Northern VolcanoArketh ignored Jasrich's words, propelling himself up with his wings towards the manta ray. Immediately he began slashing with his scythe and Blacklight, trying stab and slice the Toa in two. As that happened, strips reached up to ensare the transport so it could not move.

-==IC: Jasrich==-Even as Arketh propelled himself upward, though, the Manta Ray went in a free-fall, even as Jasrich closed his eyes to concentrate."Oh countless falling stars, come forth to raze the ground and thy enemy... Meteor Storm!" Jasrich yelled out, as the sky darkened, a glyph appeared in the air, and multiple meteors rapidly shot from the sky, aiming at random areas, but more or less focusing on Arketh, as he attempted to at least distract the Skeleton, as he escaped.

IC: SongSong locked eyes with Blade.I'm not stupid. I know what you're discussing. She directed her attention to Aclaraung. And how did you even find out? It was the link, wasn't it?

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-"Didn't say you were." Blade thought to Song, given that he knew she could read minds."Hence why I said to him that if you didn't want me to know, I wouldn't pry, or try and get someone else to tell me. I understand it's your decision in the end, and I can understand why. Though, that doesn't mean I'm not curious." Blade replied to Song mentally, even as he gave the mental equivalent of a chuckle.

-==IC: Blade==-"I understand." Blade replied mentally, though he was intrigued by what could possible be so bad that she'd want to keep it from everyone, and could be causing her to be dying."I don't reveal secrets, anyway..." Blade replied, only leaving one thought out there to show one reason for thinking that; the very bad wound he had received in the crash, protecting Kairan from the crash... A large slice that stretches from his left shoulder to his waist diagonally; but not on his back.OOC: This is what caused him to collapse back on his way to the Volcano initially. =P

IC: SongSong let out a mental sigh. It's nothing new. Been this way as long as I can remember. My heart doesn't work properly, a rare condition. In short, my heart can't take too much. Every time emotions let loose, every time I get really angry or really excited and my heart starts pumping, it can't. Every time it happens, days, maybe even weeks are taken off my life span.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-Blade was intrigued by the reasoning, however, his face did not betray that fact."I see... I'm guessing there's no way for it to be repaired?" Blade inquired, just to check, as he hadn't heard of the condition before, but did realize it seemed serious.

-==IC: Blade==-"Not to repeat myself, but... I see." Blade replied, as he continued to lean against the wall, processing what she had said."I'm guessing there's no way to prevent the effects of the condition?" Blade asked mentally, just to check.

-==IC: Blade==-"Aside from what you were saying about it not being able to pump blood; what's the cause of this? Like, what's the reason it doesn't work right?" Blade inquired, wondering more about the cause for that than anything else right at that moment.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade thought it over, and wondered about what could cause that."... How long do you think you have?" Blade asked, just wondering how long they might have to possibly solve that mystery itself.

IC: SongIf I keep going at this rate, I give myself two years. Tops. And with the way things have been happening, probably less. Theoretically, my heart could decide to clock out at any moment.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-Blade stayed quiet about that, but then replied."I see." Blade mentally said, but paused, as one of his thoughts brushed the surface of his mind."What if the condition was fixed? Would that theoretically extend your life?" Blade inquired, wondering how that would be handled, even if it was seemingly impossible to the doctors and everyone.

IC: Blacklight / With Arketh"Use the shadows and send yourself into his path, then gut him like a Ruki."IC: Kinksh / Hidden Base"Indeed. We're going to need to do this carefully..."Kinksh returned to the screens and flipped between them until he found one showing the street he had picked Rinnder up from. He moved from feed to feed until he finally found one that showed Song and the others - still alive, unfortunately, and all pretty much unscathed."The dragon is their strongest fighter, unless those scales are perfectly useless. It must have been the source of the fire, so it probably has other powers besides just strength at its advantage.""Ace would best be dealt with by someone with fear based powers, or otherwise able to cause severe stress. Her heart is going to give out on its own, so no need to worry.""That one... I know him, somehow. He's a member of the Technan Guard, if memory serves right, but... different. There's something off about that one. He carries himself like a much older individual than that Guardsman.""So, what do you think of this, Skull? Personally... I kinda want to fight the dragon."OOC: That one was for you TD.IC: Ezraftin / Technan TunnelsAs the gravity powers went into effect, the Vahki that were left became easy targets for attacks either Ezraftin or Hrunja were making, and soon began to drop like little more than flies. Eventually, there were no more Vahki left. At least, not here. There were still hundreds up above.With the battle finished, Ezraftin turned back around, facing opposite of where the Vahki had come, and towards where Technology Tower would be. "Come on, we have work to do..."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Belthnor:The silence that followed the attack seemed too quiet for Belthnor, who was begining to be skeptical about what was happening as the dragon being, Song, and the newcomer exchanged emotions via verbally."Are you... talking somehow? Because I don't like this silence." he frowned.

-==IC: Blade==-"Just talking about a few things that happened to me." Blade said, using his own past as the 'lie' to cover for Song's condition."Maybe we should try multi-tasking again." Blade suggested, so that no-one got suspicious.

IC: Belthnor:A grimaced look was made on Belthnor's face. It was apparent by Auress' look that they didn't want him to know. If he was not trusted, then why keep him? His anger boiled inside of him, hoping it wasn't the truth.