Techna: Breakdown

IC-Jaron:"Well, if you count messing with Ryjak's head as something fun, and a chance at doing something for once, then that's what's in it for you." He closed his eyes, his focus elsewhere. He had managed to make an uplink into the Venus Tower's cameras before he left."Although, it seems like somebody is already doing that. Come with me."IC-Yeirstro:Yeirstro had been listening to what was happening, the sound muffled through his prison, then he heard the barely audible thump thump thump of a person's feet leaving the room. He felt like taking a chance in contacting Airu-hopefully they were done with him.>What exactly is happening up there?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Airu (Venus Tower, Krahzia)>We're going home, kid. Hang in there.Airu walked into the door moments later, tranquilizing the guards and picking the lock to the Elite's cell."Let's get out of here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Thazris / KrazhiaThazris stopped a moment, pondering. As Jaron walked off, he shrugged, and followed the Fire Toa. "Okay then, would-be-mysterious man. What is your great plan? Because I'm in."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Yeirstro:Yeirstro rubbed his wrists, as he came out, almost as though he'd been wearing handcuffs. He hadn't been, of course, but he made the excuse that he was checking his armour to make sure it was still in good shape. Otherwise, it was really just a nervous gesture.He heard a guard coming along a corner. Smiling, he waited for a moment-the guard ran in-straight into Yeirstro's fist. The Toa of plantlife grinned wider, before stepping back over to Airu."Onward we go," he said, gesturing.IC-Jaron:Jaron and the others caught up with Airu and Yeirstro as they came out. "Hey, look, we get to work together now," he muttered. He looked at Airu, and Airu looked back at him-acknowledging what had happened earlier, but not outright trying to rip each other to shreds."Well. I've got the explosives if you've got the speed. What do you say? Let the past be the past, and create a glorious future of exploding shield generators and angry hackers?"

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:Jaron scowled. "Knowing Ryjak," he said, "He's probably got the shield configured to work both ways. Blowing the generators to bits might be the only option of recourse." He shrugged."Unless you want to, ya know, run through the streets for however long it'll take before the city can make an attack, trying not to be seen. I think I like option one more."

profiles i guess

OOC: Okay, hold on. I'm here laying out numerous battle plans to get Airu out of the Tower of Venus...... and then he just gets out, without any guards trying to stop him?...One day I'll invent a teleporter/computer monitor, just so I can throw a wadded up piece of paper at somebody somewhere far away.IC: Ezraftin / Wreck of Techna-NuiEzraftin knelt down, and chanted a few words in a language even Hrunja would find difficult to understand in such a brief sentence.Standing back up, he shouted, "We move!"IC: Thazris / Tower of Venus"You know what? Screw you. " Thazris said, looking down at Jaron. "I'm getting all excited for something, and then you come in and flip the worlds biggest anticlimax ever."He looked at Airu. "And who are you?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Airu (Venus Tower, Krahzia)"General Airu Sincl'air, head of the New Metru Nui armed forces," said the Toa of Air politely, holding out his hand. "It's a pleasure making your acquaintance."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"That's it, I've had enough. This whole blasted adventure has been nothing but pointless build ups toward pay offs that never happen!"

- Black Mage, 8-Bit TheaterOOC: Yes, overreaction, but seriously. What. The. Karz.IC: Thazris / Tower of VenusThazris flashed a dirty look, which immediately formed into a smile. "Ah, Airu. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."He shook the air Toa's hand.IC: Ezraftin / Information District"Well, we're in the Information District, so you might as well have some." Ezraftin replied as they walked along."Around 35,000 years or so after the universe was made, I was placed in a small village of scholars and set to blend in by the Order of Mata-Nui, as they believed me destined to become a Toa - though not the first Toa of Light, that honor would go to Takanuva. Unlike other Av-Matoran, I eventually figured out my heritage, and spent a good long time searching for Karda-Nui. Soon after I found it, the whole whole place collapsed.""Like many others, when the Makuta came one thousand years later.... well, I don't like talking about that."He shook his head. "Let's just say that I owe my current existence to a Rahi."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Leon - Wreck of Techna-Nui -Leon nodded at Ezraftin, and followed him. Then he looked at Hrunja. "Who was that question directed too?"IC: Twila - Bar, Krahzia -"You know...I think I'm done actually..." She said, sounding mopey. "I want to go now...to the apartment..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Ckase - Kharzia)After trekking in the desert for days, I arrived in Kharzia. Deciding that I needed a drink, a strong one, I entered the first bar I saw, took out a few widgets, and ordered a glass of cheap wine. Meanwhile, my mind wandered to the AI. If it raised the ship, what would it do? Capture everyone for testing? Obliterate the entire planet? I just didn't know anymore.OOC: Ckase open for interaction.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"zzzzzzzzzzzz."IC: Lekar (New Metru Nui)"Well. This is just great. I've got no house or office." Lekar grumbled to himself. He turned away from the rubble and began walking toward CHI, in hopes of finding out why half of the Housing Sector was in ruins.IC: Daykia (CHI)She sighed, and knocked on Esao's door again.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Blade//Krahzia==-Blade nodded to Airu with a mischievous smile."Ah, I think I remember you..." Blade said, and then shrugged, as he looked around the group."After we get out, I think I can make it up to all of you." Blade said, but wondered once more where the place could be located...

-==IC: Kairan//Albiore I==-"If there's even anything left there..." Kairan said with a sigh, but frowned, as he turned the ship in the direction of New Metru Nui, since they were to head there anyway."I don't really want to take stuff from there either, but if we can at least get stuff from our buildings, it might still work out. But I'm not sure where else to look." Kairan said with a shrug.-==IC: Alca//Replica Lab Construction Site==-Alca smiled, as he oversaw the work on the new Replica lab. The fact that the core appeared to be made out of iron was really helping speed along the process, as it had only taken a couple hours for the base of the building to be carved out, and since they already had the metal, it was looking to be even quicker for getting the floors and walls and such laid out.I should be able to move in the equipment by at least noon tomorrow, if not sooner. Alca thought with a smirk, and then raised an eyebrow, as he looked up and saw a hovercraft hovering nearby. Alca smirked, as he knew how to deal with pests who spied on them, even if the ship wasn't doing that.Best not to take chances. Alca raised his hand, and focused, as he had two of the reactors in the left engine force against each other, until they just broke, which caused a very loud noise, as the engine began to smoke.-==IC: Kairan//Albiore I==-Kairan felt the crash from the engine's explosion, and frowned."Was that a hacker?!" Kairan called out, as the Albiore began to go down. Kairan attempted to keep it back on course, and in the air, but when he called up the damage schematics of the ship, he growled."The whole left engine is destroyed..." Kairan said, and growled again, as he realized there was no way to prevent a crash."We're headed toward New Metru Nui... I can't stop this..." Kairan said, and closed his eyes in frustration.I really am useless... I can't even prevent this from happening... Kairan thought, as he shook his head.OOC: *Whistles innocently* Hence why it'll be renamed 'Albiore II'. =P

-==IC: Kairan//Albiore I==-Kairan frowned, as the ship was still going down, however, it was now possible that they could actually land correctly, instead of crash landing."Quickly, where's the best place to land?" Kairan said, as he saw that they were approaching the city; specifically the Housing District.

-==IC: Kairan//Albiore I==-Kairan nodded, and piloted toward the empty space Kinvex pointed out."Hold on; this might be a rough landing..." Kairan said, as they continued to speed toward the ground; but if the thrusters could provide just enough power to slow the hovercraft down...

-==IC: Kairan//Albiore==-Kairan sighed, as the Albiore landed, albeit a little roughly at the last moment, because the thrusters oddly gave out."What the...?" Kairan asked, after the slight shake from hitting the ground from a slight distance."What happened there...?" Kairan wondered out loud, as the Albiore was powered off to avoid any further damage happening. Kairan walked outside, and frowned at the flaming jet at the back of the craft, where the engine had blown, and then walked over to the other side, and felt like kicking something, as he noticed the thrusters sparking slightly, as well as the tell-tale sign of it having burned out."Looks like we overpowered the thrusters on the left side there..." Kairan said, as he motioned to the burnt metal surrounding them.