Techna: Breakdown

-==IC: Kairan//Housing District Ruins==-Kairan nodded, as he walked back inside the hovercraft, and waited for Emma to rejoin them."What do we do now?" Kairan asked, after everyone was back in the ship.

IC: (Ckase - Krahzia)As I worriedly walked past, I barely noticed a Matoran (OOC: Krash), with two Toa (OOC: Blade and Nefas) standing in front of him pour tea over his head and dislodge an object from it. Looking at the object more closely during the split second between him removing it from his head and putting it in his bag, I saw it was a bomb, of the sticky variety. I cautiously approached the three and watched for the Matoran's next move, in case he decided to actually detonate the thing.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

-==IC: Blade==-Blade turned around, and noticed someone else standing nearby."Hello?" Blade asked the newcomer, as he raised an eyebrow.OOC: There's actually two Matoran, and a Toa, as Nefas is a Matoran of Shadow who can apparently access her powers. =P There's other people, but they've faded into the background apparently. =P

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"OhhithereI'mKrashIsellbombs!Wouldyoulikeonethey'reonly$49.99each."* Krash said, somehow managing to say the entire thing in one breath. IC: Daykia (CHI)She sighed. She had been standing outside Esao's door for what seemed like forever, and she was sure her mask wasn't stuck on the "Slowed perception" mode. Getting impatient, the Toa of Sonics took a note pad and after writing a note, put down the dead Toa of Earth and stuck the note to his forehead. She limped off, the note saying, Director Esao,I found this dead Toa of Earth in one of the side rooms. It looks like he was shot twice in the hearlight, but I'm not sure. Gust said this may be the assassin, so if you can I.D. him as that, tell Gust.~DaykiaOOC: *So people know what he said: Decoded: "Oh hi there I'm Krash, I sell bombs! Would you like one, they're only $49.99 each."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Ckase - Krahzia)"No thanks, but, what the Karz were you doing with a bomb stuck your head?" I said as I barely supressed a sigh. I'd seen enough crazies to last me a lifetime.

My BZPRPG Characters

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Hur, don't really wanna play as these guys anymore... :(IC: Onuzek, Uuril, "Rusty"Practicing with you elemental power, needless to say, is dangerous. That's why its aways best to have someone with you at the time.But this time, it didn't turn out too well. And it ended with the deaths of three different beings.OOC: Now that three of my characters are dead, does this mean I have three open spots?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lekar (New MN)Sipping his coffee, Lekar watched the nearly empty streets of New Metru Nui rush by from his seat in the cafe. Finishing it, he got up, threw away the cup and headed out of the building, pulling his hoverboard from his hyperspace pocket as he did so. Getting on, he cruised through the streets of the city, looking for an inn. IC: Krash (Krahzia)"Hmmm? For who? Me, mi amigo. Yo necesito muchos cosas de fuegos. Ellos queman la gente mala." Krash said, switching to some strange form of speaking midway through the sentence. IC: Daykia (CHI)Limping away from where she had left the dead Toa of Earth, Daykia passed a few doctors milling around. Once she was out of the medical wing, she turned and walked up the stairs to the roof of CHI, returning to the stop she had been at before the gunshots. Sitting down, Daykia stared at the stars for a while, until she drifted off to sleep.OOC: Digital cookie for whoever knows which language Krash switched to. Lekar and Daykia open for interaction.Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Wait, what did "quedar" mean again?IC: (Ckase - Krahzia)"You need many things of fire? What do you mean by 'They help bad people?'" I asked, puzzled, but vaguely recognizing some words resembling that of Matoran.

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: It was "quemar", not "quedar". "Quemar" means to burn. I think "quedarse" means to complain, but I'm not sure.IC: Krash (Krahzia)"Yes and.. no. They burn bad people. BURN!" Krash said, shouting at the end. He somehow got his eyes to go in different directions, with his insane smile showing more than ever.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: (Ckase - Krahzia)I was growing steadily bored with the deranged Matoran. "What, so you're some kinda activist?" I said sarcastically, knowing that the insane's criteria for judging good and bad people was usually wether they liked them or not.

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"Ack- tIV-ist? What's an Ack-tIV-ist? Do they blow people up? Cause if they do, then I'm one! But if they don't, I'm not one. Because I no want to not use mi bombs..." OOC: Where did everyone go? First the GMs stopped posting, then after the downtime more people stopped. Only 4 different people have posted this month. Kinda strange... Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Ta-daaaa...Also, since it's been a while: Timeskip ahead 5 hours. Current in-game time is 6:00 A.M.IC: Esao (CHI Hospital Wing, CHI HQ)As I sat in my bed, resting in a drug induced stupor (it's my firm belief that everyone should have a morphine drip at all times after gaining access to CHI), I was awakened by a knock at the door.If, by knock, you mean kicking it open and waltzing in as if you owned the place. This guy did just that, and I instantly hated him. I turned to look at Ryllia: asleep in her hospital bed. Good. This couldn't end well."Special Agent in Charge Mandala, I'm Agent Cysero Han'arre, Department of Homeland Security. I've heard a lot about you. It's an...honor?""I guess. What can I do for you, Agent Han'arre?""Toa Techna Gust decided that in your...weakened state...it might be best to assign a liaison to the Department to make sure that CHI was still performing...up to snuff in the events of last night's devastating attacks.""I've already got a liaison to Internal Affairs. Create an interagency protocol and leave me alone. I'm suffering from bulletosis.""Well, yes, but Department takes precedence over Internal Affairs in matters like this. Besides, Gust figured you needed a...firmer approach. We are at war, Special Agent Mandala--""Esao. It's just Esao.""Yes, ah, Esao, of course - we are at war, and I have made my living in war. I am not one of your playthings to be pushed around and intimidated at the first sign of enhanced interrogation. I am not a supermodel, and you and I will not be exploring each other's bodies in the middle of an attack on a government building anytime soon. Now, with that said, I have some papers you need to sign."Still staring daggers at Cysero, I caught the folder he tossed at me deftly and rifled through them, stopping to scribble out my signature every now and then."So, I guess that means I'm back on the job?" I asked, pushing myself off the bed and redonning my shirt and flak jacket.Cysero grinned and turned to walk away, nodding his head. As he was out the door, I only caught one sentence."No rest for the wicked."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lekar (New Metru Nui) Having reached the edge of the city, Lekar Got off his hoverboard and simply stood, watching the sands of the desert. "How long is it gonna take to get the ship fixed?" he muttered to himself. "I'm already sick of this forsaken planet."OOC: Hey TD: Just want to remind you that Daykia left the dead assassin near Esao's door with a note on it.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Esao (Hospital Wing, CHI)Now fully clothed once again, I followed Cysero out the door and stopped suddenly. There was a body outside: the same one that had fired three bullets into my chest and gassed CHI. The man who had killed so many of my best and brightest people was dead. My only regret? That I couldn't have been the one to pull the trigger.I took a picture of his face with my link and slid it over to the big screen in the CHI bullpen with a mental command, walking out and noticing Krayzikk still standing sentry over the analysts. Cysero was beside him: I smirked a bit as I saw Krayzikk's robotic face twisted in something that could have passed for annoyance."What do we have on this guy?" I asked, to the scattered applause and cheers of the CHI team.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Other than that he used to work here?" Krayzikk asked, showcasing a rarely seen sarcastic ability. IC: MrorMror sighed, and carefully deposited Twila on the bed. "You good, now?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI Headquarters)"Sure, why not?" asked Esao. "What's his name, where does he live, how does he eat his toast in the morning? I want to know how the Hackers snuck an assassin into CHI without anyone else noticing it, and how we failed to catch him after two terrorist attacks and an Umbrae ambush."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Well, he likes black coffee, and he eats two pieces of white toast with butter and peanut butter." Krayzikk said, the implications of a smirk in his tone. "His name is Lairn. We don't know how he was either turned, or planted yet."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Sorry, Grochi, but I really want to get playing again. :(IC: Elirak (CHI)I shook my head. What the Karz sort of "Counter Hacker" were these guys? Seriously, I've been in there for who knows how long, and nothing has happened to me. Well, maybe it was because I didn't intend to hurt anyone, not yet."Sorry, man, but if you don't need me, I'm gone," I said to the being. I stepped out of his office, and closed the door behind me. Whistling as I walked along to the lobby.I eventually reached it, and grinned at a certain Toa of Electricity. Not wanting to speak outloud, I messaged Helsa.> Told you I was gonna be fine.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Esao (Headquarters, CHI)"Well, alright, then," I said with a sigh. "In the meantime, what do we have on the Krahzia front? Any word on Airu or the Drazens?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)I sighed, clearly a bit disgusted."Alright then. Level 3 personnel, half hour breakfast break. Then Level 2, then Level 1. Department heads, Krayzikk, Cysero, come with me to the Situation Room. Time to get acquainted."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal looked at Elirak through the window. He tipped his hat in greeting.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk looked at Cysero. "Who's this, Esao?""What he means to say is, who's the pipsqueak?" Athens added, unhelpfully.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Cysero (Bullpen, CHI)"My name is Agent Cysero Han'arre, and I'm here to replace the late Darrick Bane as CHI Chief of Staff. I work mid-level at the Department of Homeland Security, and--""He's Kal's flunkie, here to make sure that CHI is run effectively."As I smirked a bit, Cysero spun on his heel and delivered a punch to my jaw, sending me flying about ten feet into an empty desk. I stood up, listening to the low wolf whistles of some of the analysts, and I snarled, moving towards Cysero and cracking my shoulder back into place."As I was saying, I contain several strength and intelligence enhancements and implants, and I'm one of the most skilled computer hackers in the Department of Homeland Security."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk and AthenAthen's holographic form materialized in Krayzikk's hand. She crossed her arms and whistled. "Yeesh. Yo, Cysero. Just how good of a hacker are you?"Krayzikk on the other hand, focused on Esao. "Esao, calm down. Get back at him later."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"You can bet I will," I snarled, watching Cysero walk towards the Situation Room. "Go and wake Ryllia up. She's supposed to be tailing me, after all, and if you leave me with Cysero without her there, I can guarantee you'll never see him again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Elirak (CHI)Without looking at Jikal, I nodded, indicating I had seen him. I continued to walk over to Helsa, acting like I was late for a date. "Hey... Uh... Sorry, about.. That," I said, convincingly nervous. I glanced behind the Toa, and at the door, indicating we should leave. Quickly.> Act like I was late for a date.> Don't ask, I needed a quick story.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Kal:"Not a problem, Esao, not at all," Kal said, stepping in and smiling. "I can make sure you don't do anything to poor Cysero here." He patted the other Toa(?) on the head, smiling a bit."And Cysero, I don't recall saying you could be CHI chief. I said you could be the Chief's assistant, I do believe. Didn't I?" He thought for a moment, then waved off the thought. "Ah, well, that's how it is now."He then smiled over at Esao, shaking the Toa of Fire's hand. "Congratulations on your promotion, good sir," he said, grinning.OOC: Sorry, you said Cysero was Kal's flunkie. Meaning Kal is in charge of him...and I like Esao more as CHI chief.*runs to fix up the paperwork*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Kairan//Housing District Ruins==-"Right." Kairan said with a nod, as he walked back up to the controls, and started up the Albiore II, even as the hovercraft lifted into the air successfully, appearing to actually be repaired enough to fly, which was always good.

IC: Helsa - CHI, New Metru Nui -Helsa sighed, and began to play along. "What kept you so long? Now the pizza place is closed." She said as they walked away from the CHI.IC: Twila - Twila's apartment, Krahzia -Twila lay on the bed and nuzzled her pillow, and then looked at Mror as if she'd forgotten he was there. "I'm greattttt!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Elirak (Leaving CHI)"I got uh... Held up a bit," I said, keeping up the act. I glanced behind me to the CHI building, we were out of range now. Dropping the act completely, I let out a long breath and said, "Though I was never gonna get out of there.""You wouldn't believe what happened."I sent Jikal a quick message:> Meet us at the end of the next block.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"OHHHHHHHHHH! I didn't know and I don't care, all I wanted is to stareeeeeeeeeee at an explosion!" Krash sang. Yes, SANG. He then proceded to run into a wall. "Stupid wall. It wouldn't let me bounce!"IC: Lekar (Desert near NMN) "Sunrise. Probably the only beautiful natural thing on this planet." Lekar muttered. He was sitting on the sands, watching the sun as it rose over the horzion. "With my luck, I'm never getting off this hunk of stone again anyway." And so he stared at the sands and sun, watching as the city behind him began to awake. IC: Daykia (CHI roof)Light. Bright light. "Turn the light off..." she said, rolling over. And as her hand touched the cold surface of the roof, her lime eyes flew open and she gasped, sitting up. After looking around for a second at the rising sun and the roof she was seated on, she remembered and lowered her mask into her hands. "Right. I've got no house." Then, after sitting there for a few seconds, Daykia got up, wincing as she put too much weight on her bad leg. "Better get to work." she said to herself, limping her way toward the elevator. OOC: Lekar and Daykia open for interaction.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Alright, looks like Alduin is resurrecting the Dragons.As per your comment in the Citizen Directory, TD, that's just the ruling from Old Techna. Up to you to decide. IoP had a good ruling. You simply resigned your character to NPC status and waited for other PCs to swoop in and loot....Speaking of the Citizen Directory, you never got that list posted KNI. :(Here comes Odahviing.IC: Ezraftin / Far Border of Central Square"By Mata-Nui, would you look at that?" Ezraftin asked the others who had followed - Leon still five halfway across the ship in a field of gravitational forces acting to keep him in place until pickup. A number of Nektann still stood scattered from the last battle. Over the last five hours, easily five dozen assorted robots of every shape and size had been dealt with, and there was no clear end in sight.IC: Thazris / KrazhiaThazris had been with this bunch for over five hours now - a number of escaped captives and an insane explosives maker were not good company, so this was hardly a happy situation - and was beginning to get bored."Well?" he finally asked. "Whichever one of you is in charge here had best get your plan together. Or was this all you meant by, 'make Ryjak a little upset'. Because I don't see any fumes coming from that tower, so it's not working."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Airu (Krahzia)"Hmm. Sorry about that," said Airu, pressing the button on the detonator several times. "Frickin' thing is messed up, gimme a sec--"BOOOM!"Oh. Never mind."As the group watched, the streets of Krahzia began to flow as if alive, a giant organic mass of concrete, rock, and dust, as several dozen Hackers began to pour into the streets, guns raised."Well, this should be interesting."IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Alright, then," I said. "Good. As long as I don't lose SAIC status to this clown, I'm happy."Motioning for two analysts to go and wake Ryllia, Kal and I walked to the situation room.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME