Emergency Transmissions

So, anyone still on the Techna Nui? Just had a character wake up there. :PIf not I'll just have him burn a hole to the surface and all.

Well, Savina, Tain and Lekar are being used for 'experiments' by a GLADoS expy. You could have him find them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So, anyone still on the Techna Nui? Just had a character wake up there. :PIf not I'll just have him burn a hole to the surface and all.

I've got three characters trapped in a Portal-esque testing area. Minus the portals. Want to be stunned and trapped with them?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Does this mean I get to melt moar holes into the Techna Nui? And interupt some experiments with some acid/pweeze...

I've got three characters trapped in a Portal-esque testing area. Minus the portals. Want to be stunned and trapped with them?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Errr.... not really... I think I just have him melt some stuff. And get out of there.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Speaking of which, I'm surprised Tain's "The cake is a lie" comment didn't get a response.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Wow. 3 people just said basiclly the same thing. Though having Acrophobia' Hacker trapped with the current Techian group... Would not end well.Zakaro

Probably some melted bodies here and there. And some corrosive gas flying around.@ Vorex/Pirok/whatever, um, what do you mean by that?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

And I'm just the noob who likes to pretend that he's a good RPer. Anyway, what's the status of the Hacker city? I'm going to have to get Elirak overthere sometime. :P

Ryjak's building it pretty much singlehandedly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, technically we both did. I think he's referring to how Vorex got swarmed(SWAT style. =P) by the entire Guard, more or less. =P However; I had Blade kill a guy, which should have sparked a little more controversy. But, Vorex took over importance, and that's been put to the side, especially after the water was discovered. I was more interested in hopefully detailing what was found on that brain implant, anyway. =P

Well, Hubert, it involved Reichenbach, a lot of phone calls, Vorex, and the fact that everyone else was bored.And suddenly, someone who never committed any crimes was arrested on the word of a dangerous maniac.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

And I'm just the noob who likes to pretend that he's a good RPer. Anyway, what's the status of the Hacker city? I'm going to have to get Elirak overthere sometime. :P

Ryjak's building it pretty much singlehandedly.-Teezy
Speaking of which, I should do something with Mror.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Still, it demonstrates that New Metru-Nui's justice system is pretty messed up. XD

Hey, Gust sent Krayzikk coordinates, Krayzikk sends Guards. It's the chain of command.
Speaking of which, plug Airu into Lekar's call. I need him to do something.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Still, it demonstrates that New Metru-Nui's justice system is pretty messed up. XD

Hey, Gust sent Krayzikk coordinates, Krayzikk sends Guards. It's the chain of command.
Speaking of which, plug Airu into Lekar's call. I need him to do something.-Teezy
Yessir.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Vorex: That's what you get when you have a robot who was just pulled out of stasis two months earlier(And nearly destroyed in a crash) as part of the Guard. =PPlus, he did technically attack Kal, which was what started all this. =P

My point exactly. You're system, to put it quite simply, sucks.Don't take any offence in that, it's just how Reich sees it. And he's going to bring New Metru-Nui to its knees.An impressive feat, seeing as most cities don't have knees.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill