Emergency Transmissions

Esao could use someone to take on missions.-Teezy

The dynamic between Esao and Krayzikk amuses me. Very much so. Adding Kinvex would make things even more so. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The dynamic between Esao and Krayzikk amuses me. Very much so. Adding Kinvex would make things even more so.
Wait, what? What are you talking about? This is why I hate starting late in RPGs- I have no idea what the heck's going on with you people. :P Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

The dynamic between Esao and Krayzikk amuses me. Very much so. Adding Kinvex would make things even more so.
Wait, what? What are you talking about? This is why I hate starting late in RPGs- I have no idea what the heck's going on with you people. :P
Don't worry: it's only the first day.Esao's director of field operations for the CHI. He's also a complete gangster.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And Kinvex, a simple technician, would fit in with what Krayzikk calls the "dynamic" how...?Yeah, and I can see that he's a total gangster just by looking at your posts of him. :P

We won't know until Kinvex meets up with them.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

And Kinvex, a simple technician, would fit in with what Krayzikk calls the "dynamic" how...? Yeah, and I can see that he's a total gangster just by looking at your posts of him. :P

We won't know until Kinvex meets up with them. -Teezy
And how does he do that? Contact Esao via the wireless thingy?
Yeah.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Alright, who wants to join a team to find a rather large underground source of water far to the east of New Metru-Nui?Tyler put me up to it, pretty much. Before I left for youthgroup and the girlie.

Will there be hackers to smash? If there is, Onuzek will probably join. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Alright, who wants to join a team to find a rather large underground source of water far to the east of New Metru-Nui?Tyler put me up to it, pretty much. Before I left for youthgroup and the girlie.

That the same one that Esso's leading? If so, Kairan's in. =P

Esao is the new Tillian.Calling it now.-Teezy

Skyra is the new Skyra, and he's claustrophobic, darn stasis pods...
Onuzek is the new Onuzek, with added LAZORS. :biggrin:And I like to think of Elirak as evil Gravity. However that works.
Midak Skyblasters are where it's at bro, and adaptive armor. :smeag:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I thought he was leading an expedition to free Tain and co.-Not to find water.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

And Kinvex, a simple technician, would fit in with what Krayzikk calls the "dynamic" how...? Yeah, and I can see that he's a total gangster just by looking at your posts of him. :P

We won't know until Kinvex meets up with them. -Teezy
And how does he do that? Contact Esao via the wireless thingy?
Yeah.-Teezy
Alright, contacting now...

I thought he was leading an expedition to free Tain and co.-Not to find water.
He is. Two different missions.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG