Emergency Transmissions

Oh god, Mars is here.

I'd say 'I couldn't've said it better myself', but I actually could:Changing 'god' to 'frak' (in order to make it less offensive to certain religions) is a definite improvement. XP Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Uhm...Esao's about to blow a gasket if people don't start coming towards him. Gust needs a team, too: why don't some of you guys go and talk to him in the Citadel?-Teezy

I could have Solia join Gust's team, if you still need people.
That'll be...what, three people? Four?Let's see...Gust, Kal, Solia, Honnak.Yeah, join. We still have to find the water, let alone carry it back if Gust wants us to. :P
Hey, you mind if my character Wade joins in? He's currently idle and has nothing to do.On a side note, I believe I will make myself a hacker very soon.

Uhm...Esao's about to blow a gasket if people don't start coming towards him. Gust needs a team, too: why don't some of you guys go and talk to him in the Citadel?-Teezy

I could have Solia join Gust's team, if you still need people.
That'll be...what, three people? Four?Let's see...Gust, Kal, Solia, Honnak.Yeah, join. We still have to find the water, let alone carry it back if Gust wants us to. :P
Hey, you mind if my character Wade joins in? He's currently idle and has nothing to do.On a side note, I believe I will make myself a hacker very soon.
Go ahead. Just don't expect it to start yet. Gust and the rest of the team are sitting in the Situation Room listening to Esao prepare to start the op.@Lev: Don't look at me. LL drafted the rules-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

0_o That's odd, then. I wonder why 5 characters were allowed in Techna 1, but not 2, if LL drafted the rules? Ah well, I guess only he knows for certain. =P

Maybe to reflect that at least 20% of the population died in the crash? More like 50+%, but PCs are awesome?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Just head to the Situation Room in The Citadel.Also, I'd like to announce a new time system to help make things less confusing. Every so often, when I make an IC post, I'll make an OOC post saying "Next hour." This will help move things along over an hourly basis, which will help dramatically, seeing as the events of the whole first season apparently took place over a twenty-four hour period.As of right now, time in-game is 4:30 PM.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Just head to the Situation Room in The Citadel.Also, I'd like to announce a new time system to help make things less confusing. Every so often, when I make an IC post, I'll make an OOC post saying "Next hour." This will help move things along over an hourly basis, which will help dramatically, seeing as the events of the whole first season apparently took place over a twenty-four hour period.As of right now, time in-game is 4:30 PM.-Teezy

Waayy ahead of you.And about the time, it'll lessen confusion, but on the odd occasion, someone not in the 'know' might timeskip.

Waayy ahead of you.And about the time, it'll lessen confusion, but on the odd occasion, someone not in the 'know' might timeskip.
That's why it's going in THIS KIND OF TEXT.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Good idea. And I always figured it was a few days. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Spawn: What if some events need to happen a certain way, if a sub-plot is involved? Just curious, since some fights might last a while. =P

Then I'll try and make accommodations. After all, time goes faster when you're distracted, yes?

Gust always referred to the Takadox plot as going on from later afternoon to late night, and the battles from mid-February through the end of the RPG all took place from dawn till about mid-afternoon, so it's a 24 hour period.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Spawn: What if some events need to happen a certain way, if a sub-plot is involved? Just curious, since some fights might last a while. =P

Then I'll try and make accommodations. After all, time goes faster when you're distracted, yes?

Just head to the Situation Room in The Citadel. Also, I'd like to announce a new time system to help make things less confusing. Every so often, when I make an IC post, I'll make an OOC post saying "Next hour." This will help move things along over an hourly basis, which will help dramatically, seeing as the events of the whole first season apparently took place over a twenty-four hour period. As of right now, time in-game is 4:30 PM. -Teezy

Gust always referred to the Takadox plot as going on from later afternoon to late night, and the battles from mid-February through the end of the RPG all took place from dawn till about mid-afternoon, so it's a 24 hour period. -Teezy
The game didn't start when Gust started. :PAt least for Tain, it was two days, because there was a point where it was specified as night, a little ways before Gust showed up.But you know? An easy way to handle this is the same way as the BZPRPG: In Techna 1, all the time was the same, but not everybody was at the same point in that time. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Just head to the Situation Room in The Citadel. Also, I'd like to announce a new time system to help make things less confusing. Every so often, when I make an IC post, I'll make an OOC post saying "Next hour." This will help move things along over an hourly basis, which will help dramatically, seeing as the events of the whole first season apparently took place over a twenty-four hour period. As of right now, time in-game is 4:30 PM. -Teezy

Gust always referred to the Takadox plot as going on from later afternoon to late night, and the battles from mid-February through the end of the RPG all took place from dawn till about mid-afternoon, so it's a 24 hour period. -Teezy
The game didn't start when Gust started. :PAt least for Tain, it was two days, because there was a point where it was specified as night, a little ways before Gust showed up.But you know? An easy way to handle this is the same way as the BZPRPG: In Techna 1, all the time was the same, but not everybody was at the same point in that time. :P
Gust started in the first two weeks or so of the game: that's still technically the first day in RPG time.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Hmm. There wasn't another reply from Zero? The main reason I haven't been doing anything, is that I don't know exactly where the detention center is. =P

...I don't either. There isn't a map of the city, so I think you can just say it is in x spot. That is pretty much what happened last game, anyway.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Spawn introduced his new species. Nearly took Esao, to boot. =P Now everyone's cautious.Oh, and Vorex is attempting a kinda prison break. Zero's not standing for it. =P/EDIT: Spawn: Eh, I'm not too worried. We're kinda going all out on posting in Techna and such, so the traffic probably made the server panic for a moment. =P Nothing's perfect, no matter how much we wish it to be.Plus, we didn't lose everyone, which is lucky.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

*Snickers* "Once Zero is out of the way". That's like saying that New Metru Nui can be destroyed "Once" Krayzikk's destroyed. Robots are harder to destroy than you think. =P You picked the wrong robot to mess with, too. =P We'll see, though, it all depends on a couple things, like if Krayzikk authorizes lethal fire. Because until then, Zero can't exactly target Vorex too much.

Do you realize how much trouble my characters have put (off-screen) into keeping their rivals off the streets?This won't go over well.EDIT:

*Snickers* "Once Zero is out of the way". That's like saying that New Metru Nui can be destroyed "Once" Krayzikk's destroyed. Robots are harder to destroy than you think. =P You picked the wrong robot to mess with, too. =P We'll see, though, it all depends on a couple things, like if Krayzikk authorizes lethal fire. Because until then, Zero can't exactly target Vorex too much.

Can't wait for the boss fight against AMTaOS. It'll be so many people fighting the glorious fight to bring her down. Probably in search of the Ignika that once rested above her.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)