Emergency Transmissions

Techna Nui goes ka-boom. =PAlso, I forgot to OOC this, Swordfish, nice. xDIt's too bad Blade's on the other side of the planet almost, would've been interesting to have him be tested alongside Kairan. xD(And to see what the data file says on him, since it'd probably use the name Kairan, and not Blade.)

Lemme guess, is it exactly the same as GLaDOS' plan? :sly:

No, I have plenty of test subjects to use.@ Fullbringer Blade; How are you doing the remote activation, might I ask?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

More or less just lightning being sent into the switches, but not powerful enough to damage it, just power it.Again, it's probably wrong, as I'm not entirely certain how this is actually supposed to work. If it's just 'get to the door and advance', then I know the perfect plan, but if I eventually need to backtrack...

Yo.What happened while I was out?-Teezy

Well, Zero touched the Tahk and is now hearing contagious voices in his head which will be transferred to anyone he touches.Other than that, not much to do with my characters.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yo.What happened while I was out?-Teezy

Well, Zero touched the Tahk and is now hearing contagious voices in his head which will be transferred to anyone he touches.Other than that, not much to do with my characters.
I wasn't just asking about your chars, I was asking in general.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Addict!Esao.Please note that this is not knowledge that should be known by, well, anyone. Airu's the only one who even has any idea, and it'd be very, very hard to extract it from him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Addict!Esao.Please note that this is not knowledge that should be known by, well, anyone. Airu's the only one who even has any idea, and it'd be very, very hard to extract it from him.-Teezy

I'm taking down notes. *doodles in notepad* If Skyra could see that on the feed, he'd :lol:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

This development could complicate MarsxEsao...I quite like it. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

This development could complicate MarsxEsao...I quite like it.
Yes. It could.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Quick question; are there any hackers around to even notice someone(Or, have I missed something again? >>'), or should I somehow just have Blade get dumped right into Krahzia?

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

Necromancy- He can talk to the dead, see the dead and reanimate the dead. He can either summon them in an ethereal form or reanimate their corpse if he has something personal of theirs or a piece of their corpse. The full extent of his powers is not known due to him fearing losing control.Super strength

I'm no staffie, but I'd suggest taking both of those out of your profile, paragon.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Necromancy- He can talk to the dead, see the dead and reanimate the dead. He can either summon them in an ethereal form or reanimate their corpse if he has something personal of theirs or a piece of their corpse. The full extent of his powers is not known due to him fearing losing control.Super strength

I'm no staffie, but I'd suggest taking both of those out of your profile, paragon.
He has a Tryna and he's a Toa of Earth. Seems legit to me.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME