Emergency Transmissions

ATTENTION CHI PLAYERSIf you're reading this, do not, I repeat, do NOT leave the room you're currently in. If you do, you will die, and no matter how good of an RPer you are, that won't change.Expect the first CHI plotline to start within the hour.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm kind of enjoying just posting Esao walking to the cafeteria just because I can picture you guys all freaking out and going, "WHAT DOES TYLER HAVE PLANNED?"669571.jpg

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ATENCION JUGADORES DE CHI (PARTE DOS)As of right now, your characters are all about to die.Just kidding. Kind of. What you need to remember, in these kinds of events, is to never, ever assume anything. Never assume the room you're in is safe, unless, of course, Esao said it's safe.Here are the current safe zonesCafeteria - Ground FloorSpecial Agent in Charge's Office - Second FloorDirector of Field Op's Office - Second FloorSituation Room - Ground FloorSecurity Office Beta - Basement LevelDetention Center - Basement LevelSome rules regarding the virus.Protox is a version of the real-life (and extremely lethal) nerve gas Vx, which kills almost instantly. If you inhale it, you're dead. If you're touched by it, you're dead. Therefore, the best things you can do are, of course, hold your breath and wrap yourself in tight clothing. Oh, and don't leave your safe room. I'm serious. PCs have enough plot armor as it is since they all somehow are going to appear in one of the safe zones. I'm serious, guys: your chars could very well be dead by this time tomorrow.That said, have fun. This is a chance to get creative. :3-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Well, Zero wouldn't be permanently screwed, given that he probably has memory backups just like Krayzikk, but short of a full evacuation(Which would cause chaos), or it being sealed off like the other places...Also, wouldn't you know it, the guard there was knocked out(Not Zero).

There are, in fact, gas masks and there's also atropine to help negate the symptoms before they get too serious.Unfortunately, they're both in the medical center, which, as it happens, has been contaminated.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Yeah. Who knows, maybe by the time the curvature of their spine is permanently altered they can get lucky and merely be crippled for the rest of their lives.So, have I finally gone insane? I think not.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

^ Yeah, but if there were, it'd be kinda lucky. =PIf Kairan ever gets wind of what happened, though, especially for involving two people who were at least once part of the Techna guard and are his friends, he's gonna be very mad. And will blame Esao. Though, he might also help Esao take down the people responsible. Esao better hope nothing happens, though.(Though, in a way, the blame would go even further up the ladder, for forcing them all back...)Spawn: I'm willing to hear it, though unless I create a new character right now, I doubt I'll be able to help there. =P

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

What, blame Gust? Yeah, Kairan will eventually get to there, when you think about it, though, there are a lot of people responsible here. xD Kairan's not gonna go and turn into a vigilante, but he will make totally certain that the people responsible are taken down. =P