Emergency Transmissions

Let me explain.As we speak, the five safe zones are currently stopping all the nerve gas from flowing into their air vents. HOWEVER the corrosive chemicals in the Protox are currently eating through the seals of the protective doors. In about fifteen minutes, they'll break, and the nerve gas will flow into the safe zones, killing everyone inside all of them.Unless, of course, a PC goes to the ventilation room and destroys the canister, which will destroy the rest of the nerve gas but expose them to all of it. From there, they have about sixty seconds to turn off the air conditioning. The Protox will die on its own after about two minutes and CHI will no longer be in any danger.So, either one of you dies or everybody dies.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Kairan would volunteer if he were there(And would give me more Tales of the Abyss reference fuel); but...... If the door to the detention center can be unsealed without unsealing everything else, then I volunteer Zero to sacrifice himself.

Let me explain.As we speak, the five safe zones are currently stopping all the nerve gas from flowing into their air vents. HOWEVER the corrosive chemicals in the Protox are currently eating through the seals of the protective doors. In about fifteen minutes, they'll break, and the nerve gas will flow into the safe zones, killing everyone inside all of them.Unless, of course, a PC goes to the ventilation room and destroys the canister, which will destroy the rest of the nerve gas but expose them to all of it. From there, they have about sixty seconds to turn off the air conditioning. The Protox will die on its own after about two minutes and CHI will no longer be in any danger.So, either one of you dies or everybody dies.-Teezy

Dude, that's harsh. :P I would but unfortunately, I just introduced Alfon and up to date, he's my favorite character so don't expect me to be volunteering and waste one of my character slots...and favorite char...sorry guys. Edited by TX Wade

It would be a quick unseal, and that risk would be everywhere.(Plus, there's only one PC there anyway, and it's unknown how much gas got in before Zero finished the sealing in the first place)Necessary sacrifices have to be made at times, and this is one of those cases.

It would be a quick unseal, and that risk would be everywhere.(Plus, there's only one PC there anyway, and it's unknown how much gas got in before Zero finished the sealing in the first place)Necessary sacrifices have to be made at times, and this is one of those cases.

Well said. Now have at it.Everyone thank Blade.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

If this is what everyone wants; then can I have one buffer post, so I can work on an outtro post for Zero? Maybe have Krayzikk or even Esao contact Zero(Or at least someone who knows about what'll happen), and explain the situation. Then I'll work on the rest.

Alright, Zero's dead, the miasma is stopped; and the world is safe once more(for now).I find it interesting, of course, that even outside of the series he's normally in, Zero manages to die heroically every time you turn around. xD But again, this was a needed sacrifice, and something I wanted to do, to save the others. In a way, it's a good thing that the Detention Center was in the CHI building... Otherwise, this wouldn't have been possible.

*Tips hat to everyone* You're all very welcome. Glad I could do something to help everyone./EDIT: Chorus of Whispers? Is that the thousands of voices? If so, I have to wonder, are they all dead, then?

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

I don't know there; maybe. It all depends on if Zero had enough Toa(Or of his original's DNA equivalent either) to be considered to have a soul. Or if he was not at peace. I mean, knowing that everyone survived because you sacrificed yourself could put someone at peace. =P

And now Kal used his skills he gained from the hackers while he was captured to be able to figure out who Zero saved everybody in an amazingly robotic way.*takes breath*Welp, now I hope Tyler can go back to playing Gust some. I get bored with him posting only as Esao now. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that Kairan's gonna take things even harder than Gust did, and we'll have a second Toa who broods over everything?(Well, unless Blade smacks some sense into him, or others bring him to his senses)Once he finds out about this, that is. =P Also assuming that things go even worse than just Zero dying due to this...

And now Kal used his skills he gained from the hackers while he was captured to be able to figure out who Zero saved everybody in an amazingly robotic way.*takes breath*Welp, now I hope Tyler can go back to playing Gust some. I get bored with him posting only as Esao now. :P

Will do.

Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that Kairan's gonna take things even harder than Gust did, and we'll have a second Toa who broods over everything?(Well, unless Blade smacks some sense into him, or others bring him to his senses)Once he finds out about this, that is. =P Also assuming that things go even worse than just Zero dying due to this...

He won't. Everyone Gust knew and loved died in a three hour period. That's heavy stuff.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

That's true. Well, not everyone, but... =PThough, in a way, the only people who Kairan truly knew after the recent incidents, who are still guaranteed to be alive, are Krayzikk and Hrunja. Well, Kairan didn't really know either, but they're more friends than anyone else. There's also Blade, but that's something else that's a touchy subject, since, well, the first encounter they had was a fight...(And the second one too. =P)He's gonna be mad, though, very mad, that's for certain. =PVorex: Sure, might be interesting, later on. Just don't let Kairan hear. =P

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

That's true. Well, not everyone, but... =PThough, in a way, the only people who Kairan truly knew after the recent incidents, who are still guaranteed to be alive, are Krayzikk and Hrunja. Well, Kairan didn't really know either, but they're more friends than anyone else. There's also Blade, but that's something else that's a touchy subject, since, well, the first encounter they had was a fight...(And the second one too. =P)He's gonna be mad, though, very mad, that's for certain. =PVorex: Sure, might be interesting, later on. Just don't let Kairan hear. =P

Jade/Girlfriend - Shot through the heart right in front of him.Matrapolix/Mentor - Blew himself to smithereens right in front of him, leaving Gust in charge of what's left of Techna.Torch/Life Partner - Steered the ship straight into the planet's surface and disappearedHis top three favorite people all died in three hours.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Point taken. =PThough, if we're factoring in reasons for people to be grumpy...Blade: Had his whole life taken away from him; was turned into a giant tin can; was cloned and forced to fight himself; was sealed away; gets unsealed after 100,000 years to find himself what he'd find out was a doomed ship; starts to get new friends, but ship crashes; finds out something's going on, and is nearly killed between the crash and stuff after that.Given that pretty literally everyone Blade actually likes or would like is more than likely dead back on or before Spherus Magna... Yeah. =P

...Excuse me while I write up a suicide post for Gust.-Teezy

Sorry, this Kal is serious.Besides, would you really leave a large part of Government management up to him without any supervision like that? After all, he barely knows anything about his job right now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now