Emergency Transmissions

Parazan flew towards the TECHNA crashsite. It once again saw the dead body of a member of it's species. He then flew inside the ship,and saw the Ignika,lying there,on top of a giant robot. It quickly snuck past the robot,grabbed the mask,and he got out of the spaceship. It then put the mask on the dead body.

1. The Ignika may/may not be in the CKC.2. The CKC is a giant tower.3. The CKC is almost impossible to break through, even without defense.4. The CKC has defenses - you'd have to make your way up through it.5. AMTaOS is on the floor directly below where the Ignika was/is, and you'd have to get past her - and it wouldn't be that easy.6. Even if you could get the Ignika, you couldn't resurrect somebody with it without giving up your own life.6b. And you'd be cursed when you touched it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Sorry, but Lev is right on all counts, plus a few. The location of the Ignika is unknown, and it will remain unknown until the staff say otherwise. Also, the CKC is a tower, Lev's character is near said tower, and one does not simply walk into the ruined CKC. I am going to have to ask you to cease and desist anything involving the "Ignika".

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alrighty, I'm considering joining this. Just to make sure, I can act like my past characters (Which I gave to Emissary, and I have no idea what happened to them) are gone, and I get to start anew? Or must I take up my past characters?

Pretty sure you can just start over. Thats what everyone else is doing. I think.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

C'mon guys, have a sense of humour.Make it zap and kill him, and then turn out to be a fake.

While this would be amusing, I think it would fall under the category of "abuse of staff powers I don't have". :PThere are limits to even my power, you know. And yes, Darkon, you can make new characters. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

C'mon guys, have a sense of humour.Make it zap and kill him, and then turn out to be a fake.

While this would be amusing, I think it would fall under the category of "abuse of staff powers I don't have". :PThere are limits to even my power, you know.
Couldn't you, just, PM Tyler or something? It would be hilarious! :(

Would it be Ok if I added a pic to one of my character's profiles? Well, actually a sprite, but same difference.

A lot of other people have images or sprites, it's often more helpful to some people than a text description.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Esao is much too whiney to be the new Tillian. XD

Yes, but he has better one-liners than Tillian. Particularly the last one, about shutting down a playground. That actually made me laugh.
Tillian was too whiny to be Tillian."oh my girlfriend got kidnapped for the third time in three days let me go and run headfirst into a frickin bomb"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Guys, guys.I'll zap the kid.

Have fun sir. Bring back some BBQ, will ya? :P

Yes, but he has better one-liners than Tillian. Particularly the last one, about shutting down a playground. That actually made me laugh.
Tillian was too whiny to be Tillian."oh my girlfriend got kidnapped for the third time in three days let me go and run headfirst into a frickin bomb"-Teezy
Valid point. It's sort of ironic when the defining character is too whiny to fit the archetype.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Valid point. It's sort of ironic when the defining character is too whiny to fit the archetype.
Esao's gonna be a lot less whiny/a lot more interesting.Also, be glad that it was KNI who punished you and not me: I had a cool punishment planned for the first one who tried to defy me.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

So after the big discussion about how it couldn't possibly be the Ignika... it was the Ignika? And we went back in time.Sorry, I'm confused a little. :PEDIT: Oh, and to be snarky -

Esao's gonna be a lot less whiny/a lot more interesting.Also, be glad that it was KNI who punished you and not me: I had a cool punishment planned for the first one who tried to defy me.-Teezy
Breaking their spine?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

So after the big discussion about how it couldn't possibly be the Ignika... it was the Ignika? And we went back in time.Sorry, I'm confused a little. :PEDIT: Oh, and to be snarky -

Breaking their spine?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
<3333333333333Something more original, actually. I took your words to heart.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

The thing you fail to realize, Head GM, is that I've read DM of the Rings (by the way, Hubert,I know where your 'summon bigger fish' comes from), and have more snark prepared. For example - you're letting the NPCs get more action than the players. Not cool man. Not cool. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

@Tyler: More original than breaking their spine?What about slowly cutting out their heart, with such patience that it takes days to complete, but somehow keeping them alive and forcing them to eat it?... Sorry, the Reichenbach in me came out for a second there. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

All I care about is trapping at least one (more) GM-PC in my dungeon and forcing them to go through my GLADOS expy's testing grounds in a vain attempt to find her. Since that's who you're pursuing, I win either way...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Will it involve the cutting out and eating of hearts?But, if it doesn't, you could take out one of their eyes and slowly crush it... while the other eye is forced to watch. :evilbiggrin:(Yeah, I think I'd better stop now)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I had a pretty great torture scene planned for Tillian that I'm gonna have Esao use here.Gonna be punx-Teezy

Geeze you talk about Tillian even in the RPG he's not even in?You're obsessed with that character. :P
I'm using Esao to get over him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

@Hubert: Yeah, sure.@Paradoxophobia: lul.@Lev: If you think you're trapping another set of chars that easily, especially two highly trained soldiers controlled by two GMs, you're delusional.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

@ Hubert; Yup. Halfway through the second movie.Who is this Tillian?@ Tyler Durden; Well it's worth a shot....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

It's best not to ask about Tillian. You'll open up a whole can of worms that you don't wanna get into...@Xemnas: Aw, for the love of...My bad, man. Completely missed that post. This topic blew up overnight and all I did was skim it. Replying now...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

You know, it amuses me just how much Krayzikk hates having a desk job. You'd think, after dying and all, he would want one. Instead, it drives him nuts to have to stay back at base and watch the action.

fK5oqYf.jpg