Holy Grail

Ektris

I would say I have multiple "Holy Grails" for my Bionicle collection. First off is the 2009 Toa Mata Nui (the titan one). As horrible as the color scheme was (and not mention a few body gaps), having collected nearly every Bionicle set that had been released up to that point, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get it. And me being the obsessive I am, I was able to buy it for double what it sold for at TRU. Now since Bionicle has ended, I've got a few more "Holy Grails" which are the playsets. I never bought them when they were widely circulated because I didn't really want them. However, since Bionicle has ended, I've had a gap in my life that needed to be filled, so I ended up buying all of them within a two month period. - :t::l::h:

i got my vahi for $10 along with some throwbot and tohunga parts. I was about 9 at the time so i forgot i didnt have the money and my brother had to pay for them xD

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

All Mctoran (including boxor and the one in the power pack), some promotional sets and the stars sets. They just look cool to me..

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I'd say my full collection of Phantoka and Mistika. And my Axalara, of course. My Rockoh's cool, too.

Just because my sig is confusing Doesn'tmean it doesn't seem strangely awesome. how will you read this when it is invisible? But now you won't get just bits and pieces of something, then it would be something completly different.? Just highlight it to reveal the secret! It can be quite interesting...

~Power of Gresh~

If you can solve the Rubik's Cube in under a minute, PM me!

My four prototype pieces I recieved two years ago in a BZPower drawing (Gunmeat Gray/Gold Strakk helmet, PearlSilver/Gunmetal Gray Gresh weapon, Thok white/Mata Green Hordika gear arm, and a Pearl Dark Green Zamor sphere, like the ones in the packs)After that, probably my full set of original Toa Mata and original Tohunga from 2001.For ones I don't have - all the 2001 Rahi except for Nui-Rama (the only one I own) and Turaga Whenua, Nuja and Onewa, because I would have a complete 2001 collection with them.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 1 year later...