Rate The Song Above You

2.5/5 yeah i also don't link linkin park at all, especially the early stuff, so the chances that I would actually like this were incredibly slim. sounds decent enough for what it is though, so i can't hate it too much. mike shinoda isn't at all a bad rapper and that's what keeps this from being totally unbearable in my eyes.EDIT: of course i get ninja'd. anyway I already know Teenagers and it's alright. 3/5 decent track but i jumped off the MCR bandwagon pretty early on in their careers and never got back on so i can't say i love itI Will - Hands

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

4/5 I really like it. Got a cool flow~"Genesis Countdown" by James Horner.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

2.5/5As songs by The Fray go, not bad, but I just can't dig it: the guy always sounds drunk when he sings, and the piano is really the only redeeming factor."The German Affair" by Squid the Whale.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Do you have anything positive to say in this topic at all...?I guess this time it's my turn to say I'm not a fan of that song; the music itself isn't all that engaging to me and I prefer a bit less repetition. 1.5 out of 5.Keep Quiet - The Protomen

no i am just picky with music that i like and nobody has posted music that i like3.5/5 sounds like a classic rock song despite being recorded just a few years ago. would prefer it be a little shorter though, it's got almost the same thing going on for the first 4 minutes. the solo seemed kinda tacked on, can't say i liked that. it's pretty decent but i can't feel this sticking at all. not a bad track at all thoughThaw - Converge

nhsYE.jpg

Assuming I found the right thing, 0/5 for not even being a legitimate song. I'm not sure whether you're trying to troll or what.

It's a weird satanic song without melody.
lord, you must be the most blissful person in the world.ANYWAY"Tombs" - Throwdown Edited by Orino Ryuujin

2/5. I have never been too keen on pretentious parodies, even if you are trying to be that hipster thing people keep talking about with their ironies and oy vey.Layla - Derek and the Dominoes

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

3/5? I'm not entirely sure what to think. On the one hand, catchy. On the other, I dunno..."Love You To Death" by Kamelot.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Er... it's not terrible, but while I listen to a lot of silly stuff this is not the kind of song I like, even though I understand the lyrics. I'll give it a 2/5, though, on virtue of having some effort put into it. :)Wasteland Soul - Miracle of Sound

Edited by Katuko

2.5/5 - It's not terrible, but it's not really great either. Has a classic rock vibe which isn't half bad, but at the same time nothing really stands out or makes it memorable to me. If you like that though, you might like Night Flight Orchestra, it reminded me a lot of them."Stargazer" - Blood Stain Child

Edited by Orino Ryuujin

3/5 the vocals seem kind of off, i dunno what it is about them but i don't like them. it does work overall though, and i wouldn't mind listening to it again. also a side note: the video description calls it "dark, organic doom metal" and i can't help but laugh at the silliness of thatDon't Ask, Don't Tell - Chelsea Grin

nhsYE.jpg

2.5/5. The piano intro and other instrumental parts of the song sound good, but the guitar and drums add nothing till after about the six-minute mark, and the lead vocals sound dull. I was expecting the vocalist to start screaming at some point -- the closest he got was sounding like he had a really sore throat.Ninja'd. Listening to Pls Respond's song...2.5/5. I like the guitars and the electronic touches to the drumbeat, but the clean vocals in the beginning are subpar, the screaming is only decent, and I'm averse to the growling. I also think the song was maybe a minute too long considering it got repetitive. I can't say anything about the lyrics because I couldn't interpret them."Create Couldn't Keep Up" by Tides of Man.

Edited by Legolover-361

2/5 - I'm not really digging this, and I've at least tolerated most of the Chelsea Grin I've heard. The keys and stuff really don't work to this song's advantage.. ninja'd argh2/5 again - I'm not really even sure how to explain why I don't like this, besides that it seems so.. bland. And kind of seems like a Thrice ripoff.

3/5 the vocals seem kind of off, i dunno what it is about them but i don't like them. it does work overall though, and i wouldn't mind listening to it again. also a side note: the video description calls it "dark, organic doom metal" and i can't help but laugh at the silliness of that
David Gold's (RIP) voice takes some getting used to yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Also that description does fit most of the rest of their stuff, really.ANYWAY"We Bury Our Dead at Dawn" - The Agony Scene Edited by Orino Ryuujin

3/5 - Generic deathcore but it's listenable. Wouldn't go out and buy an album by these guys or anything, but it's not bad.

4/5 definitely enjoying it even though it's from the whole gothenburgcore era which i didn't dig too much. sweet track, will check out these guys more
definitely check out more, they're pretty much my favorite deathcore band.. it's too bad they broke up. I have a feeling you'd like their album The Darkest Red, check out the song "Prey" from that. good stuff. and their vocalist follows me on Twitter which is sweet.ANYWAY"The Artist in the Ambulance" - Thrice Edited by Orino Ryuujin