Rate The Song Above You

5/5. love all the songs form the halo games, and 3's was a really good oneReach-Borderline Disaster

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

2/5 two guys with mediocre rap skills rap about a mediocre video game over a mediocre beat. blehhhhwhooops give me a sec4/5 fun little track, nice and upbeat. not trying too hard to be artsy or anything which is nice. i like it a lotRoygbiv - Boards of Canada

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

Roygbiv - Boards of Canada
3/5 Sounded a bit like a dial-up modem took extensive voice lessons. The fanmade video of snippets from UK telvision adverts from the 80s fit with the music very well.
C'mon, BoC is awesome!Ah well, this proves that the person after will not like your music that much.Anyways..3/5Bit of an old school vibe, but it's just generic lyrics over an otherwise great beat."Alicia" - Mala

wow. my computer stinks.3/5 not something i would listen to.Sentinel Prime-Steve Jablonsky.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

0.25/5. That band brings back memories of fifth grade, which was easily the worst year of my childhood and possibly my life.Umbrellas - Matthew DeVollEDIT: Whaaaat? How did I manage to do the same song twice? That's not good. I must be going crazy.

Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

3.5/5 I dig it, and it would make for some really chill background music while doing other stuff. Sadly, I don't find it very engaging personally and it sounds like something you'd put into a Power Point presentation.Ripped Away - This Wild Life (All you'll find is an acoustic version because they haven't studio recorded it yet)

Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

4.5/5. Not my aaaaaaaabsolute favorite kind of music, but pretty dang awesome anyway. I really like guitars.Temporal Shenanigans - Rachel Macwhirter

Edited by Lielac

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

3.7/5. It sounds determined, but also melancholic. However, I find it a bit unsettling. That, and I barely know anything about Homestuck except children escape from global destruction by jumping into the grid.Dreams of an Absolution - Bentley Jones (also known as Lee Brotherton)

Edited by Toa of the Nova Corps