Rate The Song Above You

2.5/5

I can really appreciate the guitar work of the song, as well as the complex melodies, but the vocals are a bit...no.

It sounds rushed, as if the composer decided to clump all the melodies together for radio play.

"In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey remix)" - La Roux (possibly the most remixed modern pop song ever, along with "Somebody I Used To Know")

Probably 4/5, Iove happy hardcore/jumpstyle.

Though now I will change the mood to slow and sad.

Hymn To The Sea - James Horner (the 6:30 minute version, oh and I personally believe the song hits it emotional crescendo about about 5:00-5:30).

Edited by Samhain

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

5/5 - The soundtrack to Titanic has always been something of a guilty pleasure to me. The film itself was overly drawn out and a little overrated but the soundtrack is gorgeous, especially this song. The track's really sombre and remorseful it fits the tragedy of the Titanic well. I'm quite fond of the vocals especially.

Flag in the Ground - Sonata Arctica

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Probably 4/5, Iove happy hardcore/jumpstyle.

Though now I will change the mood to slow and sad.

Hymn To The Sea - James Horner (the 6:30 minute version, oh and I personally believe the song hits it emotional crescendo about about 5:00-5:30).

It was Hardstyle. Happy Hardcore is way faster and Jumpstyle kicks are different.

That was some good metal, but his vocals sounded weird and annoying at some parts.

Side E-fect - Devils Work

AΨ 94

2.5/5 - I felt I could have liked it but something just seemed amiss...I'm really not sure what I didn't like about it. It just didn't really leap out at me. The singer's voice was great and it picked up towards the end but the first 2-3 minutes just felt like they were lacking a certain something, whatever that might have been.

Footnotes - The Silent Comedy

LzcD9OS.png

I actually liked it, although I dont get much out of it. Thats often hard for me though when I hear a song for the first time unless it truly clicks for me. I often look for good lyrics in a song, and none of these connected to me.

3.9/5

Good song and good tune, but not for me

Radical Face-Black Eyes

Edited by CCCXLVII

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

TFO, the idea is to find the music so you can listen to it and then rate it.

1.5/5 - I knew I wouldn't like this. I can understand why this might appeal to people which is why I saw fit to give it the extra .5 but in general it's definitely not a kind of music that I'd enjoy and certainly not something I'd choose to listen to again. I want bemoan anyone enjoying it but I know I don't.

On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons

LzcD9OS.png

I really liked this actually. Listening to it again now.

4/5. It could go higher as I listen to it more though.

I really like the tune and the electronic parts add you it rather than make it worse

A pound of Flesh-Radical face

Edited by CCCXLVII

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

3.5/5 - It's got a very nice tune to it and it's fairly catchy. My only nitpick with it is that the singers voice is at times a little too soft or weak for my liking.

Song of the Lonely Mountain - Neil Finn

Edited by The Jolly Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

4/5. I really liked this. It just felt it was.. missing something. I cant really place it, but it seemed a little... thin.

Great song though and awesome lyrics

The Lightning Strike Part 1-Snow Patrol

Edited by CCCXLVII

you're supposed to look it up, listen to it, and then give your thoughts.. you can't just give it a 1/5 and say you've never heard of it.that said2/5 - movie theme or not, I'm really not a fan of this style of music and while it's not horrible, I can't say I care too much for it either. not sure really why, it just doesn't appeal."A Strange Day" - The Cure

you're supposed to look it up, listen to it, and then give your thoughts.. you can't just give it a 1/5 and say you've never heard of it

Thank you. besides I made that mistake a long time ago.

3.5/5 Sounds cool, but it reminds me of an '80s theme song. I felt generous and gave that .5

Crush - Pendulum

---------------

He wasn't talking to you.

Ah yes, DnB. Much love for this song.

4/5

EDIT: Nice ninja Proud.

I'm assuming this song is about consumerism yes?A good message, yet a futile and childish vision.

3/5

Aphrodite-Stalker Nightwalker Remix

Edited by Space Marine

AΨ 94

3/5 Not bad, but I do like the creepy tones placed in the beginning.

Wooden Overture - ApplejackTheEngineer (You will need that certain video site, the second name is the name of the user who posted it, "WoodenOverture" is the name of the song, the full title of the video is "Tsyolin Befriends WoodenToaster - WoodenOverture" without quotes.

@Space Marine, the music video sheds more light on what the song was about, though either way, I found it to be about us going extinct about something stupid that we could have prevented. The video shows a group of presumed aliens searching humanity's remains and finding nothing of value or interest that we left behind. However it does not actually say what made us kill each other, just that we did and now we are extinct. I take this as Gotye acknowledging that everyone will give you a different answer as to what would ultimately kill us off. That is my short version anyway.

Edited by Samhain

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

He wasn't talking to you.

she.anyway!4.5/5 - WoodenToaster/Glaze has always been one of the few pony musicians I enjoy, and I really dig this kind of symphonic music, so yeah. very much enjoy this."Tracks (Tall Bodies)" - Chelsea Wolfe

---------------------

My apologies.

I found it to be lackluster. Then again, I am not a man of slow music.

2/5

Robin's Revenge - Dozer

AΨ 94