Rate The Song Above You

3/5 Bluegrass vibes. Not really my style, but for some reason it was really funky to listen to. You can totally feel the throwback to previous decades in the music while the modern era continues to shine through. This song might be hard to find, but I know it's on Spotify. The Delusioned And Insane - Promise And The Monster

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

3.5/5 - I wonder who that "singer" is. He sure seems familiar. Well, I thought it was alright. The echoing effect adds a nice tone to the song, but the lyrics get repetitive pretty quickly, which is unsurprising given this was just taken from a short scene. But yeah, it was enjoyable.I Would Stay - Krezip

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

3.5/5. The first minute and a half was a bit dull, but things got interesting after that. I was a bit disappointed that the harp dropped out, because the juxtaposition of harp and heavy synth would have been fantastic. Plus, the music video was such an unholy Mind Screw that I had to listen to the song twice.Transatlantique - Beirut

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

4/5. Numb was a good LP song, but not one of my favs.Until the End-Borderline Disaster

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

4/5 Nice and calm, though I cannot help waiting for the wubs. :PMusic video is very trippy though."Forever Autumn" by Moody Blues.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

4/5 Reminds me of the years I spent listening to pop-punk and nothing else. Ah, early teens. :P The lyrics were rather disturbing once I realized what they were saying.99 Days - The Deadly Gentlemen(You'll want to google this one, because its presence on That Video Site is very very small and never of high quality, but you can easily hear it on their Bandcamp page)

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

4/5. I like the tempo of the song, it's good, even if it is a romance songLegends of the Frost- Miracle of Sound ft. Malukah

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)