Rate The Song Above You

2/5 Totally lacked anything interesting for me. It wasn't challenging to listen to, neither was it original. Didn't stir any emotion in me. However, I appreciate the softness of the vocals. Here's something really challenging. I urge you to appreciate the extremely novel use of vocals in this song. It's entirely a capella. You won't like the track, but try to analyze the sheer creativity and the strangeness of the sound. Mouth's Cradle - Björk.

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

1/5It's not my music taste, and from there on out, my other problems with it sprout.Try out Arise, by E.S. Posthumus.

4.5/5From starting impressions, I find the choir to be very "Christian music"-like, but it's indeed very, very, veerrry beautiful.Wait, is it Christian rock?Nothing.Anyways, "Where Everybody Knows Your Name" by Gary Portnoy.
Though I know one of the composers (also the founder of Les Friction), Helmut Vonlichten is Christian, the band itself is not. Helmut made the band after closing down E.S. Posthumus following the death of his brother. Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

2/5It's alright. Not one of my favorites done by Mr. Bergersen, I am glad he dropped it off of 'Illusions', it would have ruined the flow of it all.Elohim, by City Of The Fallen. Gotta love Ryan Amon's unique style of trailer music.

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Metal isn't really my cup of tea, but I have a few bands that I will listen to. I don't like how they accentuate some notes, draw them out, when they could be using that time to add more lyrics or add more vocal power to the song. The Guitar riff is pretty solid, but a bit redundant. The drums are good tho. If you took out the vocals and made this instrumental it would be a great song. I just find the singing style to be a bit difficult to understand and a little too drawn out.7/10Thin Lizzy- Boys are Back in town

3.5/5Not the best song every, but I do like it over all. IAshes- Five Finger Death Punch

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

5/5. This was an amazing song. Very well done, and i liked the theme of it as wellA day to Remember- All I Want

War...war never changes.

4/5 - a tad overplayed by mainstream radio by now, but a pretty solid track by them. I do know what it was written about, because I watched something about it a couple of months ago, but a name for the event (?) escapes me at the moment... as does a lucid description."Sirens in the Deep Sea" - Longwave.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

4/5 I tend to like songs by them, even though this is the first time hearing this song, and that I only know about 1 or 2 other then this but regardless...Passion - Utada Hikaru (this song is in Japanese, if you prefer engish, then look up the song Santuary by the same artist, it is the same song but in engish, for the most part, as a couple parts may be different).

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

4/5 It's a great song that has been sitting in my Winamp playlist for years. :P"Crystallize" by Lindsey Stirling.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

4/5 I've been lucky enough to have heard that song and many others by her, and the were all good, and that one was a better one as wellBig Iron-Marty Robbins

War...war never changes.

4/5 Im not a big rap fan,but eminem is one of the better ones out there to me, and this song was one of hid good ones.Stuck In Your Radio-Homies Unite

War...war never changes.