Piraka Hakann Hf Style

Well I have not posted a MOC in a while so...uhhh. yeah.....I don't think any body in their right or left mind could think of this but here is MOC I made with the updated Hero Creator. It was quick, but it actually looks pretty goodHere he is!http://www.brickshel.../BIONICLE/1.pnghttp://www.brickshel.../BIONICLE/2.pnghttp://www.brickshel.../BIONICLE/3.pnghttp://www.brickshel.../BIONICLE/4.pngYeah I will probably revamp him with LDD later, but for now I hope you like it! :)

Pretty simple, therefore not much to say. It's just... an average Hero Factory MOC. Try to be more creative with Hero Factory parts. Experiment around a bit. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Pretty simple, therefore not much to say. It's just... an average Hero Factory MOC. Try to be more creative with Hero Factory parts. Experiment around a bit. ;)

Yeah I know that is why I plan on revamping it with LDD...
I'd suggest you experiment with it in real life, because that can give you more creativity with unique angles and such that would be difficult to find in LDD. Believe me, it helps a lot when dealing with Hero Factory.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm actually really impressed. As a build, it's too simple and formulatic to really shine. As an exercise with the Hero creator, though, it's great. It may not be recognizeable, per se, but you definitely capture some of Hakann's characteristics in very creative and effective ways. Great head choice to make it look like a Skakdi, and you matched up the weapons as well as can be done with the software.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Meh, simple Moc.Nice choise of helmet for a Skakdi. Choice of weapons also good. Overall, nice colour scheme and Moc, but, pretty simplistic. I recomend you make this IRL so you can have more room for improvement and add pieces not featured in that HF Hero Creator.~Gravity

Geez guys, don't be so hard on him for making something "simple." <_< It's a Hero Creator MOC, not a real MOC, and so there are a less amount of pieces to choose from.Anyways, I think you captured the overall feel of Hakann pretty well. The weapons are good representations of their original counterparts and I love the spikes. I just wish that there was a way to have some of those parts dark red instead of it being all red. While the head doesn't look like Hakann's, I like the white skull with the red helmet. I also like the spikes on the upper legs; it reminds me of the Piraka armour piece and they do the job well.Overall, good job. I haven't used LDD for Hero Factory creations, but it would definitely help to experiment with pieces with your hands before moving to the computer; you might figure out a lot of neat things that you wouldn't normally find using LDD because of that physical barrier. :)

Is this made in LDD?

No, look at the post. It states this was made in the updated Hero Factory creator. He said he'll revamp this in LDD later.I do suggest after looking at this for a second time, making the head (not helm) red. When shown through the helm, it gives the feel of red eyes like Hakann. :)~Gravity

Is this made in LDD?

No, look at the post. It states this was made in the updated Hero Factory creator. He said he'll revamp this in LDD later.I do suggest after looking at this for a second time, making the head (not helm) red. When shown through the helm, it gives the feel of red eyes like Hakann. :)~Gravity
UPDATED?! GOSH I MISSED ALL THE ACTION!!

-G u u R a h K

Anyways, TPH, I love your self MOCs, but something I found just today is to be the best Toa Piraka guy, you need to make a giant unique weapon. I'll love to see some things you come up with. How I've always done it is test around seeing how multiple weapons look together, and then finding unique ways to attach them. Also, after using the Hero Creator, this does look good for something made in it. Good job.

Edited by Makaru
Self promotion removed

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick