Takea Tankards

Hey Wade mind if Nivigate joins your group, he has been trying to get out to sea but has not found anyone to buy a ship with, he would probably make a good navigator.
The more the merrier! :) Although, we don't quite have a ship yet or have official plans to get one, just thought I'd let you know that. We be the Hitch-Hikers of the Yheyn-Seas. Maybe.

Hey Wade mind if Nivigate joins your group, he has been trying to get out to sea but has not found anyone to buy a ship with, he would probably make a good navigator.
The more the merrier! :) Although, we don't quite have a ship yet or have official plans to get one, just thought I'd let you know that. We be the Hitch-Hikers of the Yheyn-Seas. Maybe.
Nivigate has supplies to outfit a small ship, and I only made up that he knows navigation in the last post, so right now he knows just enough navigation too know not to crash in to a rock.By the way infomation that might be floating around is a team of six crabs for sale.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

So, Kal and Hubert, what exactly is the purpose of Thistle?
ADVENTURE!Other than that, the details are a little iffy.Also we don't know how we are going to meet up. Or how my character will fit in with all these Coast Guard Retired Folk. Or how we will secure supplies, or have enough NPCs to help us sail. Plus more stuff. Yeah, I speak for myself when I say I know nothing except for the most important and integral part of this journey: ADVENTURE.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twe-Oh, hello there. @ Darkon; [Approved]@ TX Wader;Judging by the length of time it takes to travel, if you attempt to head towards Ampora, you might not make the distance before the end of the RPG. That would suck badly.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@ TX Wader;Judging by the length of time it takes to travel, if you attempt to head towards Ampora, you might not make the distance before the end of the RPG. That would suck badly.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I think I'll work on getting that clipper ship meanwhile then :P Thanks for the heads up...the agent will make an appearance eventually, right...?

The agent is one of those events scripted to happen.Keep in mind, though, that news travels only as fast as a ship does. So when news hit that a Brotherhood ship is docked there... who's to say they still are?Oh, one other thing you should all know. Off-topic. There's an Indie game in development that would let you play Humans vs. Dinosaurs. How awesome is that? Called Primal Carnage. Looks interesting.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I am confused how Song knows Arkrak....Must have sold something to her.
She doesn't. Psionics. An easy thing to pick up, his name. I was just too lazy to write it out on my phone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Nivigate could find her and take her to the Takea Tankards, because he needs to check his postersand would the Yheyn coast guard buy crabs to use as amphibious messengers

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

@ Takanuvainika;Not a chance.

Matoran Guard: Well, we just received a shipment of giant crabs.Commander Redblade: So.... where's the butter?Matoran Guard: We're getting it right now.Com. Redblade: Perfect.
-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Alright. I've been a bit busy with other RP's, signed up as staff on a COT RP awhile back and I've been distracted.Could anyone fill me in on events thus far?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Okay, I've been skimming my Census Records and discovered that I should never approve profiles when it's 9 AM, because I either just woke up or am just going to sleep.@ Grochi;Since Draque still hasn't had a post (even if he did I wouldn't care), I need you to change his faction to either Council, Order, or have him as Rogue.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Aaaand another 1000 word profile. Don't I make you proud? :PCharacter Name: HreikGender & Species: Male/ToaPowers: Glass. Creation and manipulation of, but not absorption of to regain Elemental Energy. This is normal glass and has no added strength to it. I am not sure if telekinetic manipulation of an element while it is in mid air is standard, but he can do that as well. In addition to this, he has rather good aim and likes to scale things quickly for fun. He also knows how to take a fall without using any sort of power. Obviously part of sticking a landing is always up to luck when falling without anything to slow you down.Equipment: Kanohi Unknown, the Great Mask of Molecular Disruption. This is a Kraata power at level ??? (To be determined by Lev). Meaning, he can: [insert description here]. As for weapons, he has two one handed scythes with double edged blades. He also keeps several glass balls on himself at all times, in case he is too tired or mentally taxed to create glass from nothing. And when he feels like it, he hides almost a dozen throwing knives on himself, but he almost never uses them because he hates losing them and having to buy more.Appearance: Much to his dislike, the organic parts of his body are translucent, even his organs. His armor and his eyes are teal. But normally he wears black cloth tied tight to all parts of his body, excluding his head, with pieces of glass woven in along his arms and down his back. When needed, he has a black cloak. Also, he carries his scythes on his back, and has a black case for them to crisscross on his back. So, normally, he is all black, with a teal mask and eyes, and an otherwise translucent head. His mask is rather serpentine looking, but doesn’t resemble any Rahi specifically. His armor underneath is nothing special and could be seen on any number of Toa.Faction: The Vermillion DragonPersonality: Lawful Evil. Hreik keeps his word and will obey any superiors he decides to follow. He cares nothing for the wellbeing of others outside of his group and will exploit them as he sees fit. Rules are simply a thing to be twisted to his favor. His current goal is to gain power and wealth in any way possible, and possibly put someone or himself into a seat of immense power.He does not hold back while fighting, and will kill anyone who doesn’t join or help the group. His conversations are never lively and he rarely smiles. He just wants to take what he can and give nothing back.Hreik was not always this way, and continues to spiral downwards, however at a very slow pace.Biography: Hreik started out life as a simple Matoran. He believed he was a normal Onu-Matoran with some teal armor making him unique. Unlike the Island of Avoidance, with Toa all calling themselves Swerv manifesting powers not seen anywhere else in the universe, his small island consisted only of the earth tribe when he turned into a Toa. His powers slowly separated him from the others, as they saw it as a bad omen for taking this island when they knew nothing about it. Eventually a deal was struck, and he was exiled to the surface, to protect the Matoran from any threats from above. Really they just wanted to get rid of him.Things got worse when Ga-Matoran showed up to live on the surface of the small island. He couldn’t exactly hide, and they despised his power as well. It just seemed too, unnatural. He tried to avoid them, both tribes, all the while becoming ever more resentful. Eventually, a Ga-Matoran became a Toa and found him on one of her trips around the island. She was not prejudice against his powers and gave him some advice and a boat.This Toa, named Desoria, told him to make something of his life, not just sit around on an island stuck in superstition. She told him to go out on adventures and see the world, and to only return if he had something to come back to.So Hreik set out and eventually, half stared and dying of thirst, arrived on Stelt. Repulsed by the evil and corruption, he tried to gather supplies and leave, but he was forced to stay because he had no funds. And, like the company you keep, he eventually began to tolerate the Steltians and their actions, even condoning them over time. He was no longer so sad and outcast, but he was no longer what one could call an honest Toa.Eventually “securing” enough funds and food for a decent ship, he set out north, heading for lands he had heard of from his Steltian friends, like Zakaz and the Northern Continent and Metru Nui. Unfortunately, fate had a different destiny in mind, and a storm sent him south.He landed on several islands where he slowly realized his ideals had decayed from what they had originally been. Finally realizing this, he embraced it and joined an organization to with ambiguous morals that wanted a revolution. In doing this, he learned real respect for those more powerful or smarter than him. However, he still stuck to his word, a remnant of his past ideals.The revolution was squashed and Hreik was betrayed by a “friend”, sending him spiraling further down with his emotions as he rotted in jail for a decade. His outlook on life dimming, Hreik realized he needed to find a leader with his ideas, not Hreik changing his beliefs for someone else. So, eventually, he ended up on Yheyn and fell in with those of the Vermillion Dragon, searching simply for wealth, because with wealth comes power.And then their leader was killed, and Hreik saw his opening. But the Vermillion Dragon scattered before any plans could be made, and Hreik is just another of their thieving members. However, he hopes to either eventually lead the Vermillion Dragon or find someone worthy of becoming their leader and placing them in power.Currently he is in Sakrinil, scouting out another “job” for his pirate buddies.

@ Kal the Not-Grochi;So a rogue Toa then? Keep in mind what I told the others - the Dragon will happily sell out Toa among their ranks if it means avoiding trouble with the Council or Order, just as the Council and Order are willing to let a few things pass by as long as they capture a few rogues.We'll go with Level 4. Because of the vague wording I'll state - Can melt through the surface of walls or floors, and can extend the field to damage inorganic objects within a short radius. Dunno why you don't just wanna go with a Jutlin.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@ Kal the Not-Grochi;So a rogue Toa then? Keep in mind what I told the others - the Dragon will happily sell out Toa among their ranks if it means avoiding trouble with the Council or Order, just as the Council and Order are willing to let a few things pass by as long as they capture a few rogues. Should I write in there that he's a rouge Toa?We'll go with Level 4. Because of the vague wording I'll state - Can melt through the surface of walls or floors, and can extend the field to damage inorganic objects within a short radius. Dunno why you don't just wanna go with a Jutlin.Because decomposing and rusting is not the same as completely "melting" objects instantly. Plus Mr. Bane is right, disrupting molecules sounds cooler. :P
I'm guessing he's approved, but you didn't say it specifically, so I'll ask; is he approved?