Takea Tankards

@ Kal;Yeah, just wanted to make sure you had all of that understood. [Approved]@ Bane;There might be a few, like Rebellion characters who haven't yet. There really isn't any reason to be there asides from Rebellion related activities, and nobody is doing any Rebellion things. Because nobody is in the Rebellion.And most of them who are, are rogue Toa. Sadly.EDIT: You know, if everyone was as active in the RPG as on this Discussion topic, it would have another 10, 15 pages added on. All talking, no action.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Xeno is Rebellion, and he's definitely not a toa. If I were to describe him, he would look something like Waspix.Kay, then. I'm moving on. I think Xeno's going to become a ship-maker.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Ok then, thanks. Profile properly modified with level of power and Rogue Toa status and added to my post in the profile topic. Also, I hope to be posting more in the RPing topic. Once people actually started talking with my characters. It seems as if everyone is waiting on everyone else.Besides discussion topics are all the rage these days.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

The only conceivable way I can see to force people to post is to suddenly make a Giant Space Flee From Nowhere show up and cause everyone to fight it, but then as soon as it done, everyone would be confused about what to do next and it would become even more dead. Like Beat & Rhythm level dead.Of course, I'm not gonna cause something climactic to happen until the actual climax. It's one of the advantages of having someone with this many hours of TV Tropes doing the GMing. Well... the only advantage. Everything else just sucks.@ Bane; You do know it would take you days to build a ship by yourself, right? You'd be better just PMing other people with Rebellion characters (check my top post in the Census records - it should be 100% accurate) to see if they can meet up, head to a port used by Alliance soldiers, kill the soldiers, and steal the ship. Or buy one. Or whatever. Just building a boat - by yourself - and then sailing - by yourself - with no interaction for days of time out of the RPG wouldn't be very fun, and would keep you from any character interaction.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I don't mean that. Just build a raft, get to another island, then begin a job as a shipbuilder. Start a buisness. That kind of thing. I might eventually have crew members, but I'm just talking shipbuilding in general.-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

It would still take you a long time to get your raft across the open ocean. Days, perhaps. That translates to weeks, maybe months, in real life that you character wouldn't be doing anything (unless you wanted that, of course - then it's perfect). Not very exciting.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Hey, Lev, I've noticed in the profile topic that the NPC profiles in the spoiler tags only show their names, not any information. Of course I don't know if this is what you wanted or just something I see. Just giving you a heads up.

@ Kal;That's ought to be a problem with your browser, then. When I hit the Show button next to Spoiler, which is written underneath their names, it shows the information.Note that not all NPC profiles need 50 Word Bios, because that stuff isn't stuff you need to know. Double standards, people.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Huh, weird. Yeah I guess it's just me then. All I see are three solid lines when I hit show. Meh computer is broken!On another note, I have my characters in position. The people who want to steal them away to adventure should act now before they're gone! Because once gone, they're gone for good. So order now and receive half off on qualifing purchases!

Huh, weird. Yeah I guess it's just me then. All I see are three solid lines when I hit show. Meh computer is broken!On another note, I have my characters in position. The people who want to steal them away to adventure should act now before they're gone! Because once gone, they're gone for good. So order now and receive half off on qualifing purchases!
Dridak and Hreik will cross paths maybe, once he's concluded his business with Yowrik.

Dridak should join the rebellion Unless they're not accepting crazies. *Checks list* Yup. They couldn't care less about if you're crazy, as long as you want the Southern Alliance to collapse so a native-born ruler can reclaim the title of Count, even at the cost of multiple trade agreements. Or if you just want them to collapse, really. Maybe they tried to execute you and a Dragon attack saved your life or something. Who. Knows.Murdering innocents eventually leads to people ganging up and, eh, murdering you violently in your sleep. Fighting for the people does lead to, well, not wanting somebody killing those people.Minor details like this were the reason Elementum- had 300+ word faction descriptions detailing favored weapons, symbols, leading members, bases, and everything. Just things like that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I've always intended to stick him with the Rebellion but I'm going to see if I can test my luck with the Vermillion Dragon, moreso PCs...not saying it'll work but the idea has some potential if worked properly. After all, there's really no PCs on the Rebellion side to interact or forge an alliance with. Plus, I'm fairly new to this so I'll gain experience either way, mistake or no mistake.

Not strong enough to weigh your mother.I measured it out a long time ago, so that I could get the approximate right size. About halfway down the line I just decided to forget logic. My map of Ampora is correct, but it's all messed up and stuff.All you need to know is that it takes your ship half a days travel in game from Dajon to Sakrinil without the application of elemental powers to speed travel. I couldn't find any two sources to tell me the same information about the speed ships travel, and converting knots to miles per hour to miles to kio to blah blah made me pop the head off of a small child (or bird).Now everyone check out my moehawk.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Remember when I was talking about a Justice League of Yheyn?Character Name: PalaGender & Species: Male ToaPowers: Iron elemental powersEquipment: Kanohi Matatu, Great Mask of telekinesisAppearance: Pala isn't tall, but thanks to his broad shoulders and highly muscled physique he could manage a good loom if he was that sort of person. His original colouring was rather dull-simple grey with silver highlighting on his limbs-so he's modified it, adding pauldrons and poleyns of vivid scarlet and a cape and sash of navy blue. He's had his Kanohi reshaped into a HauFaction: Southern Alliance. Toa CouncilPersonality: There are many multisyllabic words you could use to describe Pala: Rambunctious, boisterous, exuberant...but really you could just say his personality was big. Pala is almost like an overgrown child, one of those types who means what he says and says what he thinks. There is no guile or hidden darkness to him, just boundless and somewhat contagious enthusiasmBiography: As a Matoran Pala always looked up to the Toa of Yheyn, getting in his head an idealised version of their actions and morals. When he joined their ranks himself it was this ideal he sought to uphold. During his first month as a Toa he nearly exhausted himself darting round Sakrinil trying to right every wrong he could find. Even in the comparatively prosperous Sakrinil there are people pushed to breaking point and willing to cross lines. Realising the Council couldn't do much more to solve the root of these problems without forming a police state, thereby breaking the Code they (and he) followed he sought a different solution. He figured the problem was image. When people thought of the Toa Council they just thought of Toa, nothing unduly special, plenty of them about. So if you made the distinction more obvious, made the Council appear more powerful and obvious, it might strike a bit of hope into the downtrodden and fear into the corrupt. So he fashioned his cape and colourful armour and started flying about (a combination of his iron and telekinetic powers) trying to do more as a symbol of a greater organisation than he could as a single Toa...yeah, tuns out I was't entirely joking

7AOYGDJ.jpg

@ TPTI;Considering that we've got things like Songs terrifying backstory and people planning to topple governments and all sorts of stuff like that, I think that a superhero type character is a relieving break.[Approved]@ paragon;There's nothing really immediately outlawed or not outlawed. Obviously you're not allowed to use the Ignika, or play a Makuta, and the like. That's just silly to think like that. You right up your character and if it's not overpowered it gets approved. Toa levels of power are the maximum.@ Bane;No it was a great pun shut up.@ Hubert;Purified nonsensium is a great source of cheap power.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@ Onarax;Batman is a grim, brooding creep who only seems to stop short of killing people, even when it would save more lives in the end. To call Batman a real superhero comic (the good guy always wins, and is an overall good guy) is like calling Twilight a high fantasy novel.Or 2012 a good movie. I hate 2012.NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID WE'RE OFF SUBJECT RAAHHH!On Subject- Does anywhere no where Grochi went? His last posts never said he was going anywhere, so the only logical conclusion I can can conclude is that his power got taken out in an electrical storm and Edison won't have it fixed for another week.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

But Salvinn acts more like Spiderman, and when you think about it Spiderman also has a relatively dark backstory. Heck alot of it is pretty much the same, orphan check, father figure killed by criminal, check, inspired him to become a Superhero, check, elderly caretaker, check, hated by the public, check, girlfriends dieing on him, check, etc. Except he didn't go ballistic like Batman.Also don't get me started on Catwoman/Blackcat.Anyway back on topic, what exactly is the Dream Come True doing?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Name: TerrakGender & species: Male & unknownPowers: Terrak has a Zatth, the Mask of Summoning, he canbreathe under water and has the ability to befriend rahi (mainly under water rahi).He is strong and swift especially when under water, and can move extremely fast under water.Equipment: Terrak has three daggers one on each side of his waist and one on his back. He has water wings to help him move quickly and easily though water. He also has a sharp staff or spear, this can charge its point and make explosions like reactions with things it connects with. He can swim at high speeds and use the staff/spear to break holes in ships.Appearance: Black and dark blue armor and about the size of a toa. Terrak is sometimes thought to be a mutated Zyglak. Terrak is often suspected to be a dangerous character and looks just a little more like a toa than a Zyglak.Faction: He is up for higher but not for the Yheyn coast guard.Personality: He is kind to rahi, but he does not have good relations with so called intelligent beings, some times he’s attacked on the pretenses he’s a different kind of Zyglak of course those who attack him may just regret it. He does have moral standards.I want him to be able to move underwater much quicker than ships can sail.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png