Waves Of The South

OOC: Lev, I don't think you've spelled that turaga's name the same way twice. =PIC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:"Oh, please," Artorre said. "We could take all three of you at once with our right hands tied behind our backs. But we needn't fight. Now, if you would be so kind as to explain these laws of yours to us, we'll decide whether to cooperate or slaughter you.

IC: TaronakListening to the conversation, Taronak kept his hand near his axe, knowing it best to be ready in a situation like this.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Three People / Forgotten IslandHetgar started laughing. "I like you, Toa. You have spirit. But unfortunately, that's not good enough. Want our laws? Don't take another mans property, including slaves, or you're executed. Don't murder another man, or you're executed. Don't enter another mans territory, or you're executed - and luckily for you, who owns the coast is up for debate. Don't insult the Thane, or you're executed. Only equals may trade and negotiate agreements with each other, and all equals may challenge another to a duel. As the leader of your group, you are Veodrok. You may negotiate with me, as I am Veodrok of this group."The third, currently unnamed being looked to Taronak and then called, "If he doesn't lower his weapon, then why should we lower ours?" as he readied his weapons once more, prepared for an offensive.OOC: Brutaka managed to take out all six Toa Nuva with a single swing of his sword. These guys aren't as though as him, but you're not Toa Nuva.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Wow... I really need to proof-read my posts a lot better. I meant to have Lesvera say "don't let them get killed" there...IC (Misty Island): Lesvera was confused by Alfon's last comment before he disappeared. She didn't intend to throw one of the matoran to the Muaka. All she needed was the rahi prepare to jump at someone, perhaps someone who could turn invisible, and she move would before it did... Wait? What did she say exactly? Alfon might have missed one a critical word due to the chaos, and she didn't bother to correct herself. She would have some explaining to do later...IC (Great Library): Despite his injuries, Quorvex managed to chuckle as he took seat. If he had been talking to Sarillia, he might have made that joke."I know that Midnight is supposed to be an uncatchable thief," he explained, "I've received a short history lesson about him involving Gremost and the Legion Scepter, but I get the feeling that I'm missing a few details."He took a moment to glance at the chalk drawings before saying, "Such as the fact that she might female instead..."

Edited by Tafu

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Keran nearly stumbled off his perch. Nearly. He stared for a moment at Alfon, as if to glare the message 'Don't sneak up on me like that!' into his brain, but soon went back to trying to draw a bead on one of the muaka's masks. It wasn't easy. The beast seemed confused, with its targets randomly vanishing and appearing nearby and sometimes shooting things at it. But there was one fact in his favor.They'd had some muakas back in the jungle where he lived. Granted, those were the trackless kind, but hopefully this one shared the same weakness: When they extended their necks to strike, their bodies were vulnerable since they couldn't split their attention like that. They had enough intellect to strike only from a position of relative security, but didn't usually comprehend ranged weaponry. Besides, this one looked like it had been starving long before they got here. Poor beast was probably mad with hunger.So Keran waited with eyes fixed on the masks. Waited for just the right moment...^^H-D^^

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

[GM]IC: Turaga Validrian / Great Library"Perceptive." the Turaga said. "And yes, yes you are. What you know is pretty much all common knowledge. The truth is not - I've been researching it for years. I'm currently in the middle of my full report on my findings. Or, I was. Last night, I had brought the book to my room to reexamine in, and left it sitting off to the side while I was sleeping. During the middle of the night, I woke up to a scuffling and found the book missing, along with a number of the other things I had written.""You see," he said. "I believe the thief performed that whole operation last night for two purposes - to coverup my findings from the general public, and to leave some kind of message. It wasn't just some joyride on a moments whim.""Now..." he said. "Fortunately, I memorized my entire work. Just in case on some small chance this place was broken into or destroyed. I couldn't risk it all being lost because of my negligence.""Where to begin...""Ah, yes. I think I know. Now, you know about Midnight being a thief of legends. Impossible for anyone to catch in the act of stealing. She - and my knowledge of that will be explained later - was responsible for stealing many small trinkets and items of value, but also major and highly valuable works of art. Nothing was safe. One man claims to have even had his house stolen from around him, but this is, of course, mere fabrication.Now, everywhere she went, this thief would leave a calling card - that crescent moon. An alteration to the wall itself, not just some little marking of graffiti. Impossible to explain except for one thing - magic. As you know, the thief started acting some time after the Justiciars, and her last heist was the Legion Scepter from within Castle Sakrinil.But what few know about is how during that final theft, it was not a crescent moon, but a sun that marked the place. A different thief? Ah, but see, not a thief. You see, Midnight is more than just a thief. No, she is one of the two guardians of the artifact called the Legion Scepter - as is her sister."OOC: Sister denotes relationship, as with Toa, not biology.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: Taronak never actually raised his weapon. He just kept his hand near it.IC: Taronak continued listening to the converstion, unsure of what was to come next.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Terrak:Terrak finished the raft and walked over to Gaioli "Want a ride" he said gesturing toward the raft.OOC: Its been a while :hau: I wanted to uses one

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OOC: He brought ONE crab and it hunted for its own food, and it is a regular sized ussal crab not a giant crab.IC: NivigateAs soon as the Muaka came at the group Nivigate quickly got out of sight and drew a knife, not that it would help him against a muaka but he could hand it to a toa if they needed it.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Sakrinil / Close to the Docks / IC:Villy found the last of her important trinkets, the very last item being a vial with purple liquid in it. Not even she knew what it was, although when she had smelled it before, it had smelled suspiciously like grape juice. Tucking it securely into a fold in one of her sashes, Villy closed her windows and locked them tight. She wrote a quick noting that said she was leaving on an adventure and might never return, and that in ten years, her house was to be donated to the Coast Guard. After all, within her piles of trinkets, she had found a few items of value to help her –now- old friends.With that out of the way, Villy looked around her small house one last time and exited it, a feeling of bittersweet washing over her. She got this way every time she was about to leave an island, but like all the other times, the feeling quickly faded and a large smile lit upon her face. She was finally going on another adventure!Running down to the docks once again, Villy bid farewell to a few beings she knew would miss her, including several Coast Guard members and a few business owners on the docks. After that was taken care of, she located the Thistle once again and walked aboard. Taking a deep breath of the sea air, she went in search of others to see if Draque was back, or if someone else on the ship could tell her where to put her things.She giggled as she did so. She was so excited that she surprised herself that she wasn’t vibrating from joy, shaken apart from the locked away feelings of adventure and sailing. She quickly forgot about finding anyone and just began inspecting the ship, seeing as she never really had gained knowledge of a ship’s parts and its workings. And it wasn’t like she would. She’d rather let someone else take care of starboard and mast and rudder and galleon and whatever all those words meant together. Villy was busy enjoying her life in any way she could that also helped others along the way.Sakrinil / On the Way to Yowrik’s Villa via an Unnamed Inn / IC:Hreik was almost at his destination when he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eyes upon the rooftops. When he turned to look, there was nothing, but the incident stuck in his mind, gnawing away at him like a leech he had once had the displeasure of getting stuck on him. He was no expert at stealth, but it seemed as if his meager efforts hadn’t been working.Walking forward, more cautiously this time, Hreik ducked into a rundown inn which name he didn’t catch and had several boarded up windows, but otherwise appeared open. His plan was to get upon the rooftops himself. He didn’t want to bring an unwanted visitor sniffing around Yowrik’s Villa, after all. But if it had been someone in the Order, he would have been attacked already. Maybe a mercenary of some kind, but if his untrained eyes had caught him on a roof, then maybe just a mercenary in training, or a scout with no stealth abilities.Although Hreik had not noticed when he had gotten the tail, so the mysterious being was good in that respect. Hreik doubted himself as he stood in the inn’s lobby, which doubled as a restaurant of some kind. How did he know if someone was following him? It could have been a stray Rahi, or just a neighbor trying to get on a roof. He was being way too paranoid. But then again, that was what had made him uncatchable so far. So deciding to go with the worst scenario, Hreik located the stairs and headed up them. Just a quick trip through a room, out the window, and up onto the roof. That was the plan. After that, he would see if someone was really following him or not, even if it was probably the latter. And if it was the first, it might actually be a good way to shake a tail.After all, the tail might head into the inn as well, or just hang back. Hreik frowned. There were too many variables all the time; it almost drove him crazy sometimes when he thought about it. Reaching the top of the stairs, Hreik, lost in thought, meandered down the hall, finally coming to his senses at a random door. He heard voices, but couldn’t be sure which room they came from.If this room was locked or occupied, he would just apologize and move on. Although he might get into trouble with his hood on. Lowering it, Hreik hoped no one recognized his trademark translucent head behind his teal mask. He hadn’t seen any of his wanted posters downstairs, since they were mostly posted along the shoreline taverns. Hopefully beings this far inland wouldn’t notice his unique mask.Yes, he really wasn’t that far inland, but he decided it was better to risk it without the hood than to wear the hood and get attacked because he was mistaken as a thief or attacker.Hreik grasped the doorknob in front of him and turned it, meeting no resistance. He swung the door open, took a step into the room, and stopped dead. Three Primes occupied the room. He was not prepared, if ever, to face three Primes at once. He was about to mumble an apology and get out of there with his body intact when he thought he recognized one of the Pridak Primes.He had never supplied information for a “job” to Zenonia, but she was famous, and he would probably recognize her even if he wasn’t part of the Dragon. Then again, Hreik realized that among his brothers and sisters in the Dragon, he was well known as well, considering how he looked. That fact alone is how he got information to his guild on which ships to raid. No one could fake his look.“Zen… onia?” Hreik asked, befuddled at his luck. Another Dragon member ashore, what a coincidence. Thoughts of his follower, if there was really one, left his mind for the moment.OOC: Hope you don't mind if I butt in. I wasn't sure if people were guarding the room or not.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC-Draque:Draque and the few sailors he had brought with him-and managed to drag out of the bar-had just finished loading up the supplies they had grabbed as Villy walked onto the ship. He came out of the lower decks with a smile, before noticing the time: Dusk."Great."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Sakrinil / Aboard the Thistle with Draque / IC:Villy turned her head, eyebrows raised as she heard Draque speak. Her silly grin was still on her face, and she twirled once, her sashes rising in the air –belling out- as she spun, almost like a dress, which she had never worn, nor heard of.“What’s great?” she asked, oblivious that a whole day had flown by already. She had taken longer at her house and working than she had wanted before her adventure. And to think, she had forgotten completely that she knew Draque, and yet her he was, offering adventure, right when she wanted it.She probably should stop and consider that, and the way he had told her the Thistle was ready, like he knew she had been waiting, but Villy didn’t really care. And looking at Draque, Villy knew why. He just had this air of authority aboard the ship that she just couldn’t grasp. And he seemed professional in his polished, silvery steel armor over his green body. He seemed crisp and at the ready, even if his voice sounded slightly sarcastic, which Villy noted, just not with her conscious thought.She did that a lot actually, noticing things which she knew were important but never really applying them to anything at the moment, all according to her whims. She used to be so serious, judging everything and making sure everything and everyone was just so. But that was no fun whatsoever, and now she could see that, thankfully.Draque, however, she did inspect, which she was sure he noticed she was doing so, but didn’t care if he did. He looked about the same, no, Villy would have to say even better than the last time she had seen him years ago. Really, no huge amount of time had passed at all, such as a century or a millennium, and yet still she had momentarily forgotten him. And for sure she didn’t recognize any of his crew, at least not yet.Strange how she hadn’t thought of him. Sakrinil must just be that bustling and full of life. And he had been such a good Coast Guard… Principal Officer; that was the title he had told her to remember, instead of that other, longer one which she had always gotten wrong. He was a good Toa, a real shame he hadn’t ever come to mind since a year after he had left and they had managed to miss each other at the docks time after time.Well, he was here now, and about to answer her question. Stopping her racing mind, Villy focused on his words.

IC-Draque:"Oh, just the fact that the docks are closed, and all the work I spent over the last five karzing hours just proved to be something I could have saved until tomorrow, and it would have been just fine," the sea captain responded."I really need to learn to check the time before I do things like this. Or to prevent things like this from happening, though I think that would go with the 'before I do things like this' thought." His expression soured quickly."Hmph."

profiles i guess

IC: Forgotten IslandToa, why are they so violent? When will they learn to just talk civilly instead of arguing with other beings obviously more dangerous than themselves? Thought Bellum to herself.Maelstrom sighed and placed his spear on his back, it slipped onto a leather strap without any noticeable sound. "Could we stop arguing and just go see the city already?" He said in a quiet tone. He disliked conflict and would prefer not to have to fight. He might be able to handle on of them in a fair fight but with mask powers and fancy weapons made him less sure he could even fight them. And that was even before he started to think of the training they went thru. Being militaristic they probably had lost of hard training and he had no formal training.IC: SakrinilAstral walked along the docks he dreamed to leaving this tired island. Maybe go to new lands, maybe visit a large city island. He wanted a change in pace.OOC: Brutaka was also experimented on and made more powerful. He is also an exceptional warrior with many, many years of experience.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

[GM]IC: Hetgar, Vilthra, Three / Forgotten Island"And what of your companion in the back?" Hetgar asked, pointing to Malok. "Is he willing to deny your orders? Is he to be punished for failing to honor his commanding officer?"OOC: Guess what their punishment for that is.You know, if the death penalty was for everything, then people would be very scared to commit crimes. Since some still would, we would have an increase in organs for donation as well. But then, that Genivteartah Convention or whatever it's called would make a bunch of foreigners start pointing fingers. Oh well.[Note - I do not advocate executing people for stealing sweetrolls. Bacon, on the other hand...]-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krash (Great Library)"Once again, thank you sir." Krash replied, turning to go back into the Library. Once the pair had made their way back to the door Krash had left Quervex at, they found he was gone. Krash spoke. "Well... I guess your intervention was unneeded. Is there anything I could do for you, sir?" Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: [Note - I do not advocate executing people for stealing sweetrolls.]
OOC: But it was my last one. :cSo do they have a death penalty for jaywalking, too? How about vagrancy? Going just one MPH over the speed limit?IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:Artorre turned around and waited for Malok's answer.IC: Sollin: Sakrinil:Instead of answering, Sollin caused the clump of dirt to bring the cobble toward the back of Pala's head. Then he caused another to burst out by Ark and attempted to uppercut him with it. Whether it hit or not, the cobble directed at Pala caused him to lose focus for a moment, and Sollin vanished around a corner.

IC (Great Library): Quorvex was finding some the Turaga's story a bit iffy. Magic? He could think of another explanation for the marks; elemental control over stone. True, neither Toa in the drawing were brown, but he also knew that meant nothing when you could change the color of your armor with a few layers of paint.However, something started to bug him. It was about the Legion Scepter; he seemed to recall it being related to the Vermillion Dragon somehow. He had heard some an informant a short time ago...Unable to recall the memory, Quorvex pushed it away and gestured for the Turaga to continue.IC (Unnamed Inn): Crentis was still waiting for a response from Zenonia when the Toa walked into the room. His first instinct was to reach for his axe, but then the Toa spoke Zenonia's name. This made Crentis paused for a moment as he studied the newcomer. Strange mask, transparent head...'Oh great,' he thought sarcastically. It was Hreik, a rogue Toa, and he was about to throw a wrench into his plans. Crentis never recruited Toa for his crew, not out of hatred, but because the Dragon has a tendency of throwing Toa members to the authorities in order to take the bounty on their heads. Randomly betraying your crewmembers didn't help build their loyalty to you after all. And Hreik's name was fast approaching the 'Betray to Order or Council for Profit' list last time the old pirate captain checked."And who might you be?" Crentis asked.

"Don't Panic."

IC: SakrinilA quick shape change allowed Ark to dodge the elemental assault from Sollin. He then changed into a python and rushed after the thief.IC: SakrinilAstral saw a beautiful ship. Hmm? Maybe this can quench my thirst for adventure."Hello? Is anyone aboard? I would like to talk." He called out.

IC-Draque:"Yes, there's people aboard, people who can't go anywhere at the time being," Draque grumped, still unaware of Villy's silent examination."And I just did five straight hours of hard work, just to find out I can't even leave the bloody port now."

profiles i guess

OOC: @ Burnmad; No. They don't ride vehicles, and no Rahi on the island is big enough to ride.@ Grochi; I said it was getting dark when I made the Chirox post, and Dracque didn't even show up until recently. He ain't been workin' for no five hours. :P[GM]IC: Turaga Validrian / Great Library"Long ago, while exploring the ruins of Overlook Courthouse with a team of hired Toa, I entered into the Justiciar's old base and discovered the same drawing as on the wall, and numerous records suggesting that the Justiciar's had actually been searching for the Scepter, and had, in fact, had it in their possession, but never figured out how to properly use it. How Gremost got it, nobody knows. But somehow, it went from them, to him. And then the revolution started.According to the texts, the Scepter was an old artifact created by the Great Beings themselves, and with two guardians. But they were imperfect, unlike their creators, and grew to have a rivalry. But they were not normal guardians, you see - instead, they were tasked to ensure that the Scepter remained in the hands of those who could use it. The Justiciars had figured out many things, this included.You see, the Great Beings created these two as opposites. The rivalry was not intended, but it was surely expected. The first, a representation of Chaos - she was to ensure the Scepter was used to change things, to lead to a new revolution, and would leave it in the hands of those who could. The second, a representation of Order - she was to keep the Scepter in the hands of those who imposed stability across the Matoran Universe. The Justiciars knew this, and knew they could not hold the Scepter for long. How badly that ended for them!But something went wrong. Somehow, when the Scepter ended up with Justiciars and was given to Gremost, it never appeared again. Why, I don't know - perhaps nobody does, save for the Sisters themselves.Now, this story of the Guardians seems a little too far off to be linked to a thief. But see, I believe I've found the link between these two tales. An explanation as to what has been occurring under everybody's noses. And now, perhaps, a link back to our past."OOC: It's not over yet, BTW.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Sakrinil"You got a mighty fine vessel here; if you don't mind me saying. Shame it can't go anywhere right now. Mind if I come aboard?" replied Astral.The ship not leaving might be a bad thing for its crew but Astral saw it as an opportunity to leave this city behind and go on adventure, maybe?

Edited by Cosmic Titan

OOC: What, he's not allowed to exaggerate? And spell his name right, there's no C in the middle of it.IC-Draque:"Sure, sure, see what I care," he mumbled. "Just make sure its alright with these two if you stay," he said after a moment of thought, gesturing to Jaliax and Villy. "I don't want to listen to them complaining about you."

profiles i guess

IC (Great Library): As the Turaga continued his story, Quorvex realized something. If this Scepter was still around and had any particular power attached to it, then the Rebellion would certainly want it. Even if the artifact didn't exist, that wouldn't stop some of their crazier members from leaving a trail of bodies behind them in their search.He now sat a bit straighter in his chair as he listened to the lecture.

"Don't Panic."

IC: Sollin: Sakrinil:Sollin weaved through alleys in circles for a while until he was sure he had lost his pursuers, then he made his way back to the building his crew was in and dived through the window.OOC: Any captains wanna take Sollin to Effrah, no questions asked?

OOC: How do you figure you lost your pursuers, Burnmad? There's some two, three people there, and only one has been posting. Not very fair to say he's gotten away until they've had a chance.[GM]IC: Turaga Validrian / Great Library"The symbol links Midnight, the thief, to the Guardian with the crescent moon. Whether or not she is Chaos or Order is unknown, but I would wager that the former is more likely. Let me explain the final day. According to records, just a short time before the Legion Scepter was stolen from Gremost, in the midst of Midnights acts, a number of bodies turned up dead. Burned to a crisp. Nothing else was burned besides them. At the time, it was marked off as unexplainable. Some sort of accident of magic.But there is one thing that burns so precisely - elemental fire powers, as used by Toa. Something honed by expertise beyond any Toa here on the Alliance islands, however. Something more powerful and potent. And then there's the fact that the final incident was the Sun, and not the Moon. You see, I don't believe that Midnight was alone when she stole the Scepter. In fact, I believe Gremost was allowed to bear witness to the powers of the universe fighting over his favorite little weapon.It might have been the last we heard of the Scepter. Of the Guardians. Of Midnight. But for some reason, now, in the midst of the Vermillion Dragon and Rebellion pursuing it, the thief strikes again."~~~"Tell me," the Turaga said. "Why would she do that? Wait, no, I told you already - to keep the secrets safe. To take my work and get rid of it. For a little fun on the side, perhaps. But one other thing - to leave a message. But what message?"OOC: Mister Happy Map?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Great Library): 'Oh lovely,' Quorvex thought, 'They are searching for this thing. Now I'm competing with two of the most underhanded and murderous factions around. Wait. Why am I so worried about this? My job is to find Midnight, not the Scepter. But if the two are connected, then finding the Scepter would probably the most logical way of finding Midnight. Great...'As the Turaga finished Quorvex continued to think about his situation. When the librarian started to think out loud, a sour expression crawled onto the matoran's mask."Look, I hate to break it to you," Quorvex said, "But she didn't steal from just you. She's stolen from a lot of people recently. Look."He pulled out his map with markings of the crime scenes and spread it out on the table.

"Don't Panic."

OOC: I'm sure the rebels take offense to that statement. I bet you're Pro-Imperial.[GM]IC: Turaga Validrian / Great Library"Obviously." he said. "The more crimes you have, the less likely somebody notices something small."He looked at the map. "Yes... yes, this is perfect. The crescent moon, the mark. Oh, clever girl... but what message could there be...?"Looking closely at the map, he said. "It appears you've already spotted it. One arrow, Great Library. Directing you to me, of course. You or anybody else able to piece this together. Another... it looks like Shimmering Palace. But why there? Perhaps indicating the next target? No, there's no reason to go there, unless she's just having fun. And she's never stated where she would go so blatantly. Or at all. It's just seemed random.""But this one..." he said, pointing at the arrow south. "I know where it's pointing. Here..."He spun his chair and grabbed a stone carving with a rough map of Yheyn and the surrounding islands, Matoran runes all over it. He looked at the map of Sakrinil, and at the arrow, and kept looking back and forth. He gave a quizzical glance."That's strange. It's pointing to Nibar... no, Dajon. Somewhere between? Bah, generally southwest. Those are the only possibilities. But why there?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Sakrinil / Unnamed Inn / IC:Hreik paused as another Prime spoke first. He seemed fairly familiar, but Hreik couldn’t place the being. Perhaps in different circumstances… A thought came to Hreik and he imagined a smile upon the Prime’s mask. It was Crentis the Smiler! A great pirate and member of the Vermillion Dragon. But the way he spoke and looked at Hreik, the Toa realized he was either greatly annoyed by his presence, or hated Toa in general.And the way the Prime asked who he was. Hreik would have thought he was well enough known. After all, the jobs he brought in were always good enough to dissuade turning him over to the Order. And that fact alone made him stand out. Several other Toa he had met had been turned over at the earliest, most convenient time. There was that one he had helped with, but that was another story.So, either Crentis truly didn’t know who he was, or he was telling Hreik, by denying knowing of the Toa, that he himself had not… revealed himself to those in this room? But how could that be? Sure, Hreik hadn’t recognized the Prime at first, and probably wouldn’t in low light, but given a few seconds and the sound of his voice, it was easy to place him.Well, just to be safe, he would play dumb as well, for everyone’s sakes.“I’m, um. Just in the wrong room. No need to stop your meeting, I’ll just be going now.”Hreik backed out of the door, but paused and said, “Long live the Dragon.”Hopefully they would let him slip away and just be filed as a minor nuisance. But he did need to leave, as he suddenly remembered his potential follower. What would make this situation even worse was if he led some authority type figure right to them. He would be branded a traitor and probably killed, either by the authorities themselves, or by other Dragon members. And that would not be good.

OOC: Lev: Quorvex is basing his opinion off some of the stuff he's heard. All he wants is to solve cases and get paid for it. As for me, I only got the idea when you mentioned how the Rebellion will recruit anyone, even if they're crazy. (Wait... this is a Skyrim reference isn't it?)IC (Unnamed Inn): And with that last statement Hreik blew Crentis' chance of maintaining the lie that he wasn't with the Vermillion Dragon. The prime glanced over at Zenonia, waiting for her response. Either she was going to finally recognize him (Hreik certainly did), or she would just tag him as an agent of the Dragon. So much for convincing her to come back, in a limited fashion.Of course, it wasn't a total lose. Hreik was supposed to be very ambitious and wanted to be in charge. Since Crentis' plans involved taking an extended leave of absence from the crime syndicate, he could probably relax his no Toa rule. He would just have to find him again.IC (Great Library): Quorvex's heart started to sink as he started to put a few of the pieces together. He had the feeling that he wouldn't be able to stay in Sakrinil if he wanted to solve the case."Could it be a hide-out," he suggested with little enthusiasm, "Was there supposed to be some sort of temple there at one time?"

Edited by Tafu

"Don't Panic."

[GM]IC: Turaga Validrian / Great Library"Temple? No, no. Courthouse - Overlook Courthouse. The place I found that drawing. I had to leave before I could finish, because my cowardly guards were getting scared. They say the place is haunted. It might well be - it was the final bastion of power for the Justiciars. Either way, it's no good. Overall, the island doesn't have much else.""Dajon... who knows? It's still not fully explored. Not many explorers here on Yheyn, after all. The Toa would rather sit around in their nice homes and act as guards, or fight off Zyglak. And then there's a bunch of rebels, pirates.... I don't understand it."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: TaronakAfter his hand was slapped away, Taronak moved it away from his axe, but still remained ready to draw it if needed.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Misty Island): Lesvera continued to wait for Keran's shot, but nothing happened. With the Muaka starting to calm down but still retaining all of its energy, it would eventually focus its attention on one target. In all likelihood, it would be one of the matoran. Not wanting to see that happen, she took matters into her own hands.Loading one last crossbow bolt, she stood up, moved some of the mist away from her, and fired. When the rahi snapped its head around again, she stood completely still. The giant cat slowly turned around and stared at her as it prepared to strike. Wait for the neck, wait for the neck, wait for the neck...The Muaka finally roared and tried to bite her with its extended neck, but Lesvera had already activated her mask and had dodged to the right. Now she had to move around behind it again, not realizing that this was the moment that Keran was waiting for...IC (Great Library): "So let me fill in the blanks," Quorvex said, "If I want to have a chance of solving these burglary cases, I'm going to have to go to this island, find the correct ruins, and possibly confront an overpowered Toa who is in charge of guarding an artifact of equal power?"Before the Turaga could answer he then asked, "I don't suppose you have a map of the island from your last visit, do you?"

"Don't Panic."