Waves Of The South

IC: ArcoArco shot. A wave of arrows was sent towards Cotan. As the arrows flew Arco lunged and grabbed the shopkeeper by the neck. "Back off or he dies!" He snarled.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

IC: Sakrinil"I can't copy powers of other things. I can only take their shapes. And mimic voices." replied Ark.IC: Forgotten Island"No I don't follow others blindly. Retiak, please explain the civil war from your perspective to me." replied Bellum. She didn't trust either side and she figured learning the story from both sides wouldn't hurt. Hopefully...Maelstrom was just too intimidated to talk.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC-Cotan:Or so he thought. The arrows all flew about Cotan as he made a bubble of air about himself, rapidly swirling on the surface and sending the arrows flying about randomly. He then looked over to Arco, who had his hands around the shopkeepers throat, and smiled."Why of course," Cotan said. "I'll just stand here for the moment."The shopkeeper, however, had pulled out a dagger while Arco wasn't looking, seeing as Arco had all of his attention on Cotan. He waited until Cotan had finished speaking, then stabbed the dagger upwards, aiming for the spot just below Arco's armpit-an invariably lethal shot, if it hit, and it would be hard for it to miss.OOC: Not that "Hard for it to miss" there. If you've got the shopkeeper by the throat, there's going to be very close physical proximity, and Arco will have to be rather fast to evade that.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ArcoArco saw the knife. He pushed the shopkeeper who landed on his face.He quickly grabbed the knife Cotan didn't see it. Arco put his hands up, "I know when im beaten."OOC: in the description for Sakrinil it says its easy to get away with crimes this isn't easy.

Edited by turtleman

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

OOC: Please, tell me if I missed anything. I apologize for my dissapearance, Tafu. IC: DiomiDiomi had tried to establish a psychic connection with the Muaka, as Keran suggested, but the beast was unrational and wild (More so than normal) from starvation, making her effort futile. As she went on the offensive, trying to attack the beast, she found it already defeated by the others. Observing the chain with the others, Diomi nervously glanced around, her mind wandering as she considered what else occupied the mist-covered island.IC: Xerxes "Sounds like a rather nice place." The prime said with a low whistle, casually sipping his drink. "There's few of those now days."IC: YasothSipping her drink, Yasoth continued her observation of the tavern, noticing a Prime talking to a Kakama-wearing being, Matoran, Steltian, and a singular other Vortixx, the one whom she had smiled at. Yasoth hadn't observed someone in a while, and never a male Vortixx. Deciding to take a direct course of action, she went over to the bar, sitting down two seats over from Dralack. Ordering another drink, she appraised the woodwork of the barcounter, as well as subtly appraising the bar tender himself.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Cotan:"Good," Cotan said with a smile as the angry shopkeeper got back up. The shopkeeper gestured to Cotan, showing him the empty knife sheathe at his belt, and Cotan nodded."Now, drop any and all weapons," he said to the Steltian. "Because I don't really trust you that much."

profiles i guess

IC: Arco"Ohh, i'm sorry you don't trust me." he said with a smirk. Arco threw the knife and charge at Cotan.

IC-Cotan:Cotan merely rolled his wrist, the protosteel sabre knocking the dagger off to the side as he stood, waiting for Arco to come near him. Once the Steltian had, he stepped aside, allowing Arco to run past him."Good enough," he said then, before he formed a vacuum sphere about Arco's head. The Steltian dropped to his knees in surprise as his lungs no longer filled with air, while Cotan laughed."Now, in about thirty seconds," he said to the rapidly suffocating Steltian, "You'll fall unconscious, and transporting you will be much easier. Good fight."

profiles i guess

IC: ArcoArco gasped and then he felt cold his eye lids felt heavy and he fell.OOC: is Cotan a toa of iron and air?

OOC: Nope, just air. But he has a protosteel sabre.IC-Cotan:Cotan smiled once Arco dropped unconscious, then he signed to the shopkeeper to help pick him up. Soon enough they were transporting Arco to the castle, and in about thirty minutes, they had dropped him off with the guards there to be put in a cell.

profiles i guess

IC: ArcoArco woke up in a cell. He scream and cursed and smashed the bars. A guard walked by Arco spat at him, "You disgust me Toa scum."OOC: Arco's a sore loser tounge2.gif

[GameMaster]Yheyn Rebellion (Eydarian's Forces) Occupied Fortress ~~~ The Free Island State of Frumus ~~~ Seven PMNPC - Eydarian, Numerous Rebellion NPCsSpecial Note - Any Rebellion PC who has not acted within the last ten (10) pages may start off here. If you make a Rebellion PC, they may start off here.In the mountains of Frumus, overlooking the forests below, a castle was built up into the rock. It was one of the old Justiciar castles, and among the first to be destroyed by Gremost once he began his great war against them. Only a few months back, the unnamed castle had been in ruins, and completely uninhabited. Now, with the work put into it by the hard working members of the Yheyn Rebellion, some twenty percent of the fortress was livable space, with the occasional leaky roof causing a problem.It had just started raining here, and the numerous banners hanging from the fortress were beginning to get soaked as the sun rapidly descended and the moon started to rise. To many, it would seem that the numerous icons and displays represented chaos and disorder. But to the Rebellion, it showed how so many different people could come together with the same cause, no matter what symbol it stood behind. Perhaps it was both.This was the area where Eydarian, one of the most influential of the Rebellions numerous 'leaders', had gathered her forces. The room they were in was not one of the inhabitable ones; at least, not yet. It had been sealed off by what was best described as a cave in, but no other damage could be found save this one spot. As if it had been purposefully sealed. Still, while Matoran could do little, the larger Primes had no trouble rolling the stones out, and a Toa of Stone had stood ready to keep the ceiling stable. A few rogue Toa had moved towards the back, trying to keep their full features obscured - living in the constant fear of capture did that to you - while other beings, mostly Matoran but a few Primes as well numbering close to three dozen, were standing much closer to her as she leaned against a large table, one of the only two major points in the room. The other was the diagram on the wall behind her.She looked around, before finally saying, "Gathered friends. Workers. Warriors. Countrymen. Today, I have gathered you here, calling you from the battlefront and from our efforts against the reign the Southern Alliance, for a message that must be known. Here, in these old ruins, I have found the key to us winning the war, and defeating them. Behold - the Scepter!"The Prime turned, showing the wall behind her. Two beings - the pure white one, with robes and a veil covering her face; the ebon black one, with a cowl and cape. The two beings were shown knelt down in a position used before honorable duels in the ancient past, with the dark one holding a thin blade and the white one a sphere. In the center showed what appeared to be a rod, but at the head was a spiked sphere, much like the head of a morningstar though at a smaller scale."There ain't nuthin there!" one of the Matoran shouted, prompting one of the Toa in the back to look down at him and reply, "Of course not. If it was that easy, do you think she would have us here in a dark room? What have you found, Prime?"Eydarian held in her hands a mask - a Kanohi Rau, the Great Mask of Translation - completely cold and lifeless, unlike her own strange Kanohi, which sat on her table as if it were daring somebody to be be stupid enought to steal it. She placed the mask upon her face, and it suddenly flared to life, taking on a yellow coloration as she pointed to a set of runes that were underneath the image of the Scepter. "The Justiciars sealed this room away." she said. "Because they did not want Gremost to find it. That is what I suspect, at the very least. Or perhaps he was the one to seal it - to keep anyone else from finding out. Even the greatest of leaders must keep their secrets. It is what allows them to become great."She stared at the wall. "These writings indicate something we could not have suspected. As these carvings read - 'The Scepter is Change. The Scepter is Static. The Scepter is Mystery.'. But that is not all. There is more line to this - 'The Scepter is Midnight'. At first, I let this pass by. But then I thought of the old legends and came to realize just what this might mean for us."Removing the Rau and gently placing it on the table, she returned to her former position leaning against the table and facing the group that stood before her, with eyes flashing from one to the other as she judged their reactions. "The fact the Justiciars knew about the Scepter, even before Gremost, suggests that they might have used it themselves, somehow. Somehow, though, Gremost received it, and used it against them. But this single outpost is not the extent of their knowledge. It can't be.""The addition of this new factor means that we have not reached the extent of our knowledge. We need to learn more if we are to retrieve the actual Scepter. Thus, you are to form groups and head out. One of you is to use the night as your cloak and land along the peaches west of Sakrinil. From there, you must find Turaga Validrian in the Great Library and capture him. Another group is to head to Nibar to investigate the ruins there, and find anything we can use from the old Courthouse. The first mission is to be small, the second will take most of you - everybody else."There was murmuring and lots of talk going between those gathered there. She expected as much - Nibar was thought of as a cursed place. Not somewhere that you'd want to go, in any event. Noting this, she shouted, "Don't let any ghost stories scare you away. If you call yourselves true Natives of Yheyn, then you know that we've beaten the Justiciars before. Their ghosts aren't going to be a problem."As she stood there, the warriors of the Rebellion began speaking with each other, and forming up. Not many wanted to head to Sakrinil and kidnap a Turaga, and a few rogue Toa had already slipped out - perhaps to get ahead of the others, perhaps to stop from getting the job. Either way, the numbers in the room were dropping, as Eydarian waited to see what was going to happen.Levacius Zehvor ~~~~~~~~~~~ [GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten Island"Well, from my perspective, it's just an old guy trying to steal land passed on from one warrior to another by pulling away at the careful wording in our codes of conduct and bending them to his advantages." Retiak replied."You know that isn't true!" Vilthra snapped at him, not giving Hetgar the opprotunity to speak. She was given a dark glare for doing so."Oh, but of corse. You claim to care about tradition, but all you want is what's best for you. That's all Khelvar and the rest of you goons want."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Jaron:Jaron snorted at the missions that Eydarian had given him, though hopefully he might be able to contact the others he'd been looking for."Is there nothing else to do?" He asked boredly, as he stepped up by Eydarian. "Or shall I just head off to Sakrinil now?"

profiles i guess

IC (Misty Island): "I actually have a better idea," Lesvera said, "It would be best if we go out of the mist, but as you said, we would need to climb the mountains, which possess their own set of problems. We could fly, but no one has a Miru and I seriously doubt that Keran here has enough to get himself airborne, survey the area, and then land without getting himself killed. However, he does have a Garai."Both of her companions look utterly confused so she explained, "Keran lowers my gravitational pull while Alfon holds me down by my shoulders so I don't float away. I jump as hard as I can and launch myself into the air, above the mist. After that, I get a good look at the area, float back down to the ground, and report what I see. You think we can pull that off?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

[GM]IC: Eydarian / Yheyn Rebellion Base"Those are the only things we have." she responded, looking at Jaron. "Though I would prefer you and other Toa, particularly ones without any stealth based abilities, go with the group to the ruins. I don't want the Order to catch word that there are rogue Toa in the Rebellion. A full out war with them is out of the question as long as the Alliance still stands."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:"I'm quite interested in these secrets you claim Hetgar is keeping from us," Artorre said. "Too bad it's probably a desperate lie, considering you have yet to say what they are. But humor me, and make something up."

[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten Island"Make something up? Okay. He's secretly a shapeshifting dragon from the beginning of time who wants to devour your souls." he replied."But if you want the truth, then there could be the living condition of your Matoran friends."Hetagar said nothing as the enemy titan continued, "Slaves under the rule of Khelvar are worked day in and day out to keep their mines flowing. In sans of the great Rahi that we put to work, they cause the Matoran slaves under their rule to live in tiny camps, forced to live in close quarters when they're not in the mines. What truth is there in this, Hetgar?"The other figure stared at Retiak and replied, "We give them the medical aid they need whenever they are... over exerted.""Yes, because it's perfectly okay to shove a spear into someones neck, as long as you can patch it up. I'm just loving your logic, Hetgar."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:Artorre didn't doubt it for a second, and the thought had crossed his mind several times. He turned to Hetgar. "Well, since I'm not too thrilled about helping either side, you can take your turn and point out something terrible they do, then we can get to the inevitable fighting."

[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten Island"I doubt you have qualms about whipping Kikanalo." Hetgar replied. "But Astorond is a weak leader with no experience. He will bring doom to our people. I should have expected as much emerging. While I'm not proud of what we do, it's a means to an end while our enemies control most of the Rahi herds.""Yeah, you really should have seen this coming." Retiak replied, weapons ready. "Prepare yourself! The fight begins!"The huge being hurled himself into his opponent as Hetgar himself advanced. The first of the two pickaxes was easily deflected by the shaft of the pole axe, but also stopped it from continuing. The second struck, getting itself embedded in Hetgar's shoulder just as he - noticeably the bigger of the two - tried to bring his opponent to the ground.The fight had begun!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Keran | Misty IslandKeran nodded confidently. He didn't know much about beasts or chains, but this he could do. He focused on Lesvera and tuned in to the power lying dormant in his mask. Immediately he could feel it starting to take effect - not as she did, obviously, but it was like sensing something in her that suddenly got smaller. The fact he could see her feet begin to lift a bit didn't hurt either.He nodded to his ally, indicating she should be light enough to get up in the air... and not so light she wouldn't come back down.^^H-D^^

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:Artorre made it look like he was preparing for an elemental attack, but as soon as the others were focusing on their enemies, he stopped. He held up a hand, signaling to his crew not to assist either side. He didn't really care who won, at this point. He didn't see any way the matoran slaves could be freed until the end of the war either way.

IC (Misty Island): Lesvera indeed noticed that her feet were starting to float off the ground, but Alfon was able to push her back into the dirt and bones. She crouched down, preparing herself for the jump."Alright, Alfon," she said when she was ready, "Let go on three. One. Two. Three!"The Prime released his hold on her shoulders, and Lesvera kicked off as hard as she could, shooting her into the air. She was a good climber and wasn't afraid of heights, but flying into the air without anything to hold onto was a bit disconcerting. It wouldn't take her long to get clear of the fogbank; mist as a rule tried to stick as close to the ground as possible, no matter how thick it was. Of course, there was always the chance that there was something unnatural about the fog, in which case they had much bigger problems...OOC: So Lev, does Lesvera see anything?

"Don't Panic."

IC: Forgotten Island"Hmm. How strange. Vastly different sides of the same coin." said Bellum more to herself than anyone else.Bellum was just about to fight but Artorre's signal stopped her. Anyone that was watching her closely might have seen fire surround her and disappear faster than it takes to blink. She sighed maybe she could fight soon.Maelstrom's spear was in his hand so fast he was almost startled by his own reflexes. He trembled in fear as he held his protosteel tipped spear, ready to jab it into an attacker if need be.

IC: SalvinnSalvinn walked over to where Artorre stood passively, in his mind the Prime had come up with a plan that could possibly allow the others to escape to the boat. He leaned over and whispered in the captain's ear, so that only he could hear, "Alright on my signal I want you to run, take the crew and make a beeline for the boat. Don't look back. As for the signal, well let's just say that it'll be a mess over here." Without waiting for a response from Art, Salvinn took a breath, nocked one of his smoke arrows and fired straight into the group of fighters. The Prime would stay here and continue to add to the confusion for a while, hoping that the others were smart enough to run. Please, guys just make a break for it.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten IslandFrom the smoke that Salvinn fired, Retiak went flying over Artorre's head and slammed into the ground behind him. Hetgar came rushing past, nearly sending the Toa of Fire to the ground as he slammed his axe into Retiak, winding him badly and creating a large dent in his chest armor. Not out for long, Retiak grabbed the weapon shaft and activated his mask, causing the pole axe to fragment into thousand of pieces.Vilthra was initially doing quite a bit better. She knew the attack was coming even before it did, and fired an arrow off at the being with the two trench spikes. The crystaline head of the arrow seemed to phased through his armor, and he fell to the ground with red mist pouring out of his mouth, completely paralyzed by whatever strange enchantments worked the weapon. After the first shot, she turned to the scimitar user, but he easily caught it on his shield. The arrowhead phased through the shield, but the shaft was caught and the crystal fell to ground, useless.Charging up his mask, he caused a bolt of lightning to strike from the skies above and hit his scimitar, then fire off. Vilthra stumbled back as multiple electrical blasts began to strike her, but was able to anticipate the location of the attacks and thus avoid the majority of them.The third being from Khelvar's group had activated his mask, and it seemed to be glowing at an increasingly high level for some unknown purpose. What he didn't see, though, was the trench spike user beginning to return to movement, pulling the arrow out at activating his mask, turning completely invisible.OOC: You know, for Toa, you guys aren't very helpful.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: DiomiDiomi watched Lesvera ascend into the mist, glancing at Keran after the Ga-Toa was out of sight. Turning to Alfon, she gestured upwards. "Is it just me, or is this incredibly stupid, yet, at the same time, fun?"IC: Zenonia"The Dragon...?" Zenonia asked, getting to her feet and dropping her cleaning supplies. "Leave. Now." She said, staring at Crentis from behind her opera mask, looking as if she wished to tear the Prime limb from limb, dice and quarter whatever remained, and then stomp on it until satisfied.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Unnamed Inn-Zenonia conversation): Crentis also stood up, but didn't try to present a threatening stance. Things were quickly spiraling out of control and he wasn't sure if he could salvage it."Alright, I'll leave," he said, "But you have to ask yourself; are you truly content here, cleaning rooms in some rundown inn? When the open sea is calling out to you, with all of the perils and rewards that come with it? I don't know what happen to you in regards to the organization, but I have to say your current situation here isn't any better than in the past."Of course, as he was saying all of these things he was slowly but steadily edging toward the door. He knew when to cut his losses, even if he attempted to remedy the situation.

"Don't Panic."

IC: Keran | Misty Island"Your confidence is inspiring, Alfon," Keran remarked drily. He normally wasn't one for dry humor, but sometimes you just had to make the exception. "I'm just jealous this thing won't let me use it on myself. I wanna jump around like that. Bet I could scale a mountain in a few hops."^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Diomi"I knew a Toa who had a Kadin." Diomi remarked, staring up at where Lesvera had ascended. "He wasn't the best at mask powers. One day he slammed face first into a solid stone wall." She winced, even the memory painful. "I never really wanted to fly after that. Not even get more than a few feet off the ground, going at any speed. It lost its appeal."IC: ZenoniaZenonia stared at Crentis in silence. The single duster she hadn't dropped seemed like a dangerous weapon when her eyes burned with anger. "I suggest you move a bit faster." She said, her tone flat and eerie calm.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Shoot. Forgot about Lesvera....[GM]IC: Flying Things / Misty IslandWhat Lesvera saw was something quite disturbing - from up here, she could see the mists ahead occasionally breaking with one of those flying creatures they had seen before, which quickly dove back in. A few were heading to the mountains, others heading from it. One of them spotted her, and began flying in her direction before she descended to terra firma once more.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krash (Great Library)"Alright!" Krash replied. He soon left the building, traversing the roads going back to his shop. A few minutes after he went out of the main city, Krash came upon his shop and entered. "Zoobly, doobly, woobly~ wak!" Krash sang, having let his insane side take over his mouth. Sighing inwardly, he went about packing a back-pack. Once that was done, he went to the explosives cabient and withdrew a large-ish metal box marked with many 'Warning: Explosives' and 'Caution: Very Flammable' signs painted on. Placing it near the pack along with a prototype handheld cannon (Gun), he finally allowed himself to relax. Going into his room, he locked the door, hid the key and fell onto the bed. Soon, only the sound of his breathing could be heard in the shop. IC: Akras (Dajon) Night had fallen. Akras was beginning to get hungry once more, but he was bored of the little colored people. They were getting wary, and it was starting to not be worth the effort for the amount of food he got when they were killed. Growling slightly, he pulled the Le-Matoran's body closer and dined once more.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC (Misty Island): While she was taking all of this in, Lesvera also noticed the one rahi flying towards her.'Come on Keran,' Lesvera thought as she loaded a bolt into her hand crossbow, 'A little lower please. Can we speed up my descent just a bit faster now?'She would have tried shouting, but she doubted that the others on the ground would be able to hear her, and it would probably just attract more of the rahi. She did have one backup plan, as always; her water powers. For now she would just wait a bit longer and see what her pursuer would do.IC (Unnamed Inn-Zenonia conversation): Crentis now had his back to the door. Yeah, this wasn't working at all. It was quickly becoming apparent that Hreik was his best option at this point."I'm gone," Crentis said as he opened the door, "I still believe that you should think about what I said. After all, my allegiance to the Dragon might not last for much longer."And with that, he left and shut the door behind him.IC (Sakrinil-After Zenonia conversation): He continued to review his verbal confrontation with Zenonia as he did his best to follow after Hreik. Odds were that she wouldn't show up in the end, but he had been surprised before. Maybe that Prime friend of hers could convince her; he didn't seem to have any problems with his speech...

"Don't Panic."

IC: DiomiDiomi, always one for a back up plan, had decided to keep a psionic tab on Lesvera. When the Ga-Toa thought of ascending a bit faster, Diomi transfered the thought to Keran, hoping that the Le-Toa could get her down fast enough. Whatever was up there, Lesvera didn't seem to want to be near it.

pNNgXax.jpg